Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 19:44:36 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

With a heavy, yet silent sigh, he glared throughout the dimmed, less occupied streets.[break][break]

To say that there hadn’t been a soul within the area would’ve been an overstatement, but with most enjoying their time within the bounds of Slateport City, it only seemed natural for opportunities to arise in the midst of those absent. Thus did he bring himself along the sidewalks within a brisk stride, clad within a familiar, darker attire with a temporary hair dye to match alongside the fit, as well as the darker contacts he’d adorned sometime before.[break][break]

Another , cursory glance around.[break]
He turned into a nearby alley once labeling the coast cleared.[break][break]

As he walked along, he pressed the buttons of the capsules housing only a familiar Gallade and Zoroark, side eying them as they formed behind the boxes and clutter he made his way by in passing.[break][break]

His stride hadn’t broken in the slightest, even then.[break][break]

”Protect the entryway. Protect Kumi,” he murmured simply, already shifting his gaze forward as he walked along. ”Put up an illusion to hide yourselves. Be ready for anything, like usual.”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:38:58 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

it's supposed to be a pleasant day. [break][break]

a day where she was idling around, when she was given a day off away from her duties and her work. though her first thought was to hole herself into her little lab, she's dragged out instead. she has a gengar following in her shadow, making sure that she's safe. but she's still a trainer, and still supposed to be on the side of "good" in this case, so she has to keep an eye out for any suspicious behaviour. [break][break]

no matter how bad she'll feel if she runs into a former colleague. [break][break]

she honestly expects it, especially when it's starting to get late, in the less occupied area. she choses to come here to get away from the crowds, and away from the people. it's naive to think that nothing will happen. and it seems like she's right to think that, with her gengar perking up from her shadow, half of his body exposed above the sidewalk. [break][break]

"what is it, necrosis?" [break][break]

she asks and doesn't get a response. he seems pre-occupied, tilting his ears towards an alleyway. the nurse squints, and knows better than to approach something sketchy looking on her own, but.. it couldn't be too dangerous if her gengar was trying to move closer to it, right? [break][break]

approaching the alleyway, she keeps a hold on the slightly narrower wall as she carefully makes her way down the path. her gengar moves from her shadow into the surrounding area, poking his ears out from the surface as to lead her. she'd pipe up, but you never know what could be lurking in this kind of place. so instead, she pulls out another pokeball to call a litwick to sit on her shoulder. it's small, and purple, but it's a light.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
you done got yourself with the wrong guy
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 19:50:06 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

It hadn’t taken too long after their trainer’s departure for something to happen.[break][break]

The two Pokemon waited and glared idly as the newcomers passed along the alleyway. With hues of burning crimson trailing in tandem to the very same newcomers, the psychic type had almost wound itself within some form of attack, only to be stopped by the ashen pelted creature next to him. He glared towards the vulpine form by him.[break][break]

After a minor bout of thought, he stifled a small groan of distaste before opting to simply use Teleport.[break][break]

Their trainer, on the other hand, had only managed to find himself down a few of the corners needed to reach his destination before a faint flash of magenta met his eye, and with an idle raise of the brows, he simply gazed on as the forms of his watchers manifested before him. A soft, ”Oh?” of equal parts amusement and intrigue had been the only thing to leave his lips before the Zoroark manifesting her illusory capabilities once more, all while the Gallade with him gestured the two of them closer to the nearest wall.[break][break]

The man looked on as the faux appearance of the selfsame wall behind them masked their presences. Hues of gold glared through the shade of the night as he eyed a subtle glow of violet shining upon one of the walls he’d passed by, breathing a soft request to use Nasty Plot to the ghost type by him all the while.[break][break]

[break][break]

TL;DR:
[break]
--Gagseong (Gallade) uses Teleport to port Kumi and himself to Dalyong's location[break]
--Kumi (H!Zoroark) uses Illusion (Ability) to hide herself, Gagseong, and Dalyong[break]
--Kumi (H!Zoroark) uses Nasty Plot (Sp. Atk. up x2) in preparation

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 22:47:00 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

the silence is deafening. [break][break]

she knows it's causing a slight buzz or ringing in her ear, in an attempt to create some kind of noise with how she suddenly stops. or maybe it's due to the lack of sleep she's been getting, and now her senses are making her hallucinate? who can say for sure? [break][break]

regardless, she narrows her eyes, keeping a gaze up to the litwick as she carefully makes her way through the twists, the turns, and the alleyways. soon after, the heels of her shoes click louder down the narrow, stone jungle with nothing but a purple candle to light the way. she doesn't even notice as she's about to pass by an illusion, yet she pauses, upon feeling a gengar reach up from the shadows. [break][break]

she's seen nothing, heard nothing, and sensed nothing, but ghosts tend to have better instincts and intuition. or maybe it's their third eyes? do ghost pokemon even have third eyes? [break][break]

whatever the case may be, she narrows her eyes and stops in her tracks, glancing at a seemingly empty, stone pathway. there's nothing there, but with how her gengar pokes at her, maybe she's wrong. she'll be willing to bet that (it's not the first time she's met pokemon who could conceal themselves; she had one, once upon a time). "you" she can't bother to remember the litwick's name "inferno." she commands, suddenly. nothing should catch fire, since it's all stone. [break][break]

purple flames from the litwick's.. wick, extend and expand, sending a swirl of purple flames to suddenly light up the darkness around them. [break][break]

[break]

LITWICK used INFERNO down the alleyway.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 21:20:42 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

...This insane bitch~.[break][break]

He hadn’t even needed to make the command before finding a familiar arm atop his shoulder, and as he glanced to the side to see another lay upon the shoulder of the Zoroark masking the three of them, he breathed a soft sigh before feeling himself be transported away by another Teleport. Before long, he found himself atop the roof of a nearby, lower building bordering the alleyway.[break][break]

Clicking his tongue, he stared at the trainer down below enough to further confirm recognition prior to walking out of the illusion that both of his own remained beneath.[break][break]

”Oi. Girlie,” he called out, pulling the mask upon his face down to reveal a familiar smile directed towards none other than the newcomer and her Pokemon. There had been no effort to mask his voice and however he’d do with other assailants as he crouched down by the edge. ”You’re fucking insane, you know that~?”[break][break]

He narrowed his eyes as his Pokemon skirted along the rooftop, still hidden, and as the selfsame illusionist prepared another Nasty Plot in movement.[break][break]

”Coincidences aside, you could’ve killed some homeless bum that was sleeping out here. You know that, right?” [break][break]

[break][break]

TL;DR:
[break]
--Gagseong (Gallade) uses Teleport to port Kumi, Dalyong, and himself onto a roof and out of the path of Inferno[break]
--Kumi (H!Zoroark) uses Illusion (Ability) to hide herself and Gagseong while moving[break]
--Kumi (H!Zoroark) uses Nasty Plot (Sp. Atk. up x4) in preparation

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 5:03:33 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

.. did she miss? [break][break]

based on how he doesn't hear any screams, or see anything catching on fire, she'll assume that it was just her mind playing tricks on her. the gengar sadly pouts in the shadows, and he's so sure that he sensed something. she's on the verge of walking away, until a sickeningly familiar voice chirps up from above. [break][break]

when she looks up, the temptation to sigh in exasperation isn't hidden in the frown on her face. "i don't see how that's my problem." she gives a nonchalant shrug. they're not important people, they're strangers who are unfortunate enough to get caught in the crossfire. [break][break]

now, there's something that does matter. "what are you doing out here, at this hour?" she tilts her head, crossing her arms as the litwick on her head begins to gradually shrink with minimize. oddly enough, the amount of light doesn't shrink with him. "i'm supposed to be a law-abiding citizen, so i hope you have a good reason before i get the police." the irony isn't lost in her.

[break]

LITWICK used MINIMIZE

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 15:48:59 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

”She says, being the one that literally set the alley ablaze~...”[break][break]

In comparison to their common interaction, a touch more vitriol clung to his words as they dripped clear with venom. His chest lifted and fell slowly as a breath gradually found its way in and out, a sigh manifesting as it escaped, altogether. His gaze lingered lazily upon her as a hidden Gallade began his own Swords Dance somewhere near a further edge of the rooftop, all while the Zoroark that masked him prepared a final Nasty Plot alongside him.[break][break]

”If you insist on asking, though, I think it’s obvious enough that I’m just out for a stroll, though~.” Hues of gold narrowed faintly as they remained upon her, and in an act of exasperation, he propped an elbow upon one of his knees before resting his chin against his palm. ”Nothing more, nothing less. Definitely not out here to meet a client~.”[break][break]

The smile upon his lips shrunk faintly.[break][break]

”And you, though? With that call to set fire, I could’ve mistaken you for Brody.”[break][break]

It fully disappeared as a lower tone encaptured his words.[break][break]

”I thought you’d turned a new page; ditched the blatant disregard for safety. Have you already given up on your redemption so easily~?” [break][break]

[break][break]

TL;DR:
[break]
--Gagseong (Gallade) uses Swords Dance (Atk. up x2) in preparation[break]
--Kumi (H!Zoroark) continues to use Illusion (Ability) to hide herself and Gagseong while moving to the roof's edge for a better vantage point[break]
--Kumi (H!Zoroark) uses Nasty Plot (Sp. Atk. up x6) in preparation

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 5:34:29 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

he wasn't hurt, so she doesn't understand the issue. [break][break]

no, she does, but she can't put in the energy to care. at the very least, she's glad that he isn't hurt? or burned, because he's still someone she knows. he's still someone she somewhat enjoys talking to. maybe. if you look into her heart under a microscope. [break][break]

there goes his silver tongue again, when they both know that it's not fooling anyone. it looks like he's realized it to, and the drop in tone and the failing smile is enough of a tell. still, his words are bouncing off a woman who's never sought redemption to begin with. she doesn't know what she's seeking anymore. [break][break]

"i think you're misunderstanding something." the reformation isn't of morals - though as an outsider looking in, maybe that could be the case. "when have i tried to redeem myself?" she's already neck deep in her sins. there's no point trying to crawl out. [break][break]

still, she's no pyromaniac. so she pulls out her phone instead, sliding it to unlock to dial a number. "but if you'd like me to turn a new leaf now, give me a moment to call the police~" she's chiming, and if you couldn't get a clear view of her face, you'd think she's smiling.

[break]

LITWICK used MINIMIZE (evasion x4)[break]
GENGAR on standby

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 1:21:49 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

”When you decided to undergo the whole persona change— when else~?” As he remained upon the edge of the rooftop, he hummed softly to none other than himself, narrowing his eyes with a dwindling, lingering smile as he propped an arm against a knee, and his chin within the corresponding hand. ”Denial or no, you’ve obviously been trying to change how you are, and from what I’ve seen, you’ve actually made good progress~...”[break][break]

He tapped his fingers against his cheek, his smile faltering faintly.[break][break]

”...Even if you don’t want my opinion, you’d be no better than Brody if you’re really willing to be so reckless— and you know how she is.”[break][break]

Lowest of the low, from how he viewed it. Although he respected her drive to do whatever she wanted to do, even he had to admit that she was another level of fucked up— and at the very least, he had a fairly heavy hunch from recent conversations and observations that the woman before him wanted to be better than that.[break][break]

But maybe he was wrong, though.[break]
All in all, it wasn’t his problem.[break][break]

And before long, he’d found himself moving past both comparisons and words, alike; a second, more wistful sigh leaving his lips as he stood up. He gave a swift, sharp whistle, prompting the appearance of a Gallade in the process of his descent atop a nearby crate. As his trainer scanned the wall beneath him and began to scale down a series of boxes and the like, he simply made his way down to meet him.[break][break]

Once more, he used Swords Dance while simply eying the awaiting Gengar in turn, all while the Zoroark appeared—courtesy of a Shadow Sneak—behind the woman, attempting to swipe not at her, but rather, the device within her hand.[break][break]

”Technically speaking, too, you’re the aggressor here, anyways,” he mused, quirking his lip as he stood by the Gallade with him. He shifted his weight slightly, touching his arm lightly and barely against that of the creature by him. ”I’d say anything that comes after this is just in self defense~.”[break][break]

[break][break]

TL;DR:
[break]
--Gagseong (Gallade) uses Swords Dance (Atk. up x4) in preparation[break]
--Kumi (H!Zoroark, Sp. Atk x6) uses Shadow Sneak to get behind Marisol // tries to knock the phone away

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 2:49:29 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

him, having faith in her change? she doesn't know is she should be insulted or honoured. if it's him, it's probably a bite at him. in the past, she'd be apologetic of the disappointment, although they both know that was yesterday. [break][break]

"what if it was a criminal in the dark, stalking, about to attack me?" [break][break]

brody isn't a name she likes associating with, particularly due to a distinct unnerve from firearms. if he trying to make her feel guilty? or is he trying to press at her buttons? it's obvious that he's insulting her by bringing the albino woman up and drawing parallels, but they both have a screw loose. all three of them do, just to some varying degrees, and some of them are good are drilling the screw back in or they'll force it together with a hammer, like a nail. [break][break]

the litwick is small, smaller than what she'd be able to see, unless she focused hard enough. the only thing that doesn't change is the brightness of its purple flame, which doesn't burn her hair (thankfully) as it remains perched up on top. just when she's about to tap on the screen to call 911, the image of a large, bipedal pokemon launches from the shadows, prompting a gasp from the woman as she immediately tries to evade the slash - although it succeeds in swiping the phone out of her hand, and falling to the ground. [break][break]

the silence and gasp is followed by the crack and shatter of her phone at the impact - partially her own fault for instinctively panicking, but the disdain is clear in her brows, and when she glares up at a man with a single, uncovered, dulled violet eye. when he comes down, he's followed by a gallade, and now she knows how they were able to stay hidden so well. of course, it's the white zoroark. of course. [break][break]

"ah?" self defence? even though he's no injuries to speak? if anything, she already has a casualty, in the form of a broken phone on the ground (thank you, modern technology, making the most fragile pieces of glass and metal known to man). "so breaking my phone is self defence?" she quickly moves away from the mass of white, and cautiously glares at the gallade. [break][break]

"i can't exactly turn a blind eye when i know you're committing a crime." she places her hand on her neck, then she tilts her head, before letting out a sigh as she feels a small crack. "i'm sorry to say, i'm trying to be a good citizen today." her tone's still flat, as it always is, in contrast to his smile. the litwick lets out a soft cry from atop of her head.[break][break]

purple flames erupt from the top of her head, the litwick sending out a wave of purple flames from the top of the trainer's head to spread across her body, though harmlessly, due to the nature of the move. instead, the flames harmlessly crawl across the terrain in a wave, down the pavement and up the walls before the fire fizzles out. it's harmless if you touch it. [break][break]

... though the same can't be said for pokemon, the fire threatening to scorch pokemon who have had their stats raised not too long ago. [break][break]

"i don't want to be implicated as a witness who didn't do anything, and i'll heal up the burn later, so i hope there are no hard feelings."

[break]

LITWICK used BURNING JEALOUSY; will burn GALLADE if hit[break]
GENGAR on standby

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 18:03:22 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

”Then you’d be in your rights,” he started off humming, ”but that’d be if you could prove I was a criminal~.”[break][break]

And of course, he’d worked his ass off to ensure that his record had been clean up to that very day.[break]
It was necessary with the amount of things he’d done in the past, after all.[break][break]

His eyes drifted towards the ember atop her head—a faint flicker, truthfully speaking, though still easy enough to bear witness to within the dimness of the evening around them—as he continued to lean softly against the Gallade next to him. All the while, the Zoroark by the woman simply departed once more through the use of a second Shadow Sneak, though hadn’t seemed to reappear after the fact.[break][break]

Meanwhile, upon noting the tongues of flame begin to erupt and enlarge, the man simply smiled as he tapped the dual type accompanying him, promptly disappearing into a brief Teleport— though not without noting a brief noise of what could only be assumed to be pain prior to transport.[break][break]

Once more, the two reappeared upon the rooftop’s edge once more, though the Rocket, himself, cast a brief gaze towards his companion for no other reason than to examine the condition of his beloved companion. His brows furrowed with a touch of disdain, and though the tug of his lips remained consistent, a softly disgruntled hiss of a sigh escaped him. He brought his gaze back down into the alleyway before long.[break][break]

”...All things considered, the phone could be chalked up to simple accident— and mind you, I fully intend to pay for a replacement,” he called down, narrowing his eyes. ”But in the grand scheme of things, what would you report to the police, mmn?”[break][break]

He eyed the Litwick atop her head, then gestured down into the scorched alleyway beneath them.[break][break]

”The only proof you have a charred alleyway when you were the only one with a proven fire-type Pokemon.”[break][break]

He flicked a hand over towards her, next.[break][break]

”You could throw me under the bus by name, but you’d be framing a man who, to an authoritative eye, has no reason to carry the allegations.”[break][break]

He gestured to himself, though that time, his actions and tone, alike, carried a sharp sense of annoyance and frustration as he went on to gesture up towards the Pokemon by him.[break][break]

”All things considered, all we’ve done is disarm you— though even then, you’d have no proof of that,” he added on, his voice raising gradually and faintly. ”Between the two of us, who was the only one that’s attacked with the intent to injure?”[break][break]

His eyes drifted towards the creature by him yet again, his brows tenting within a further sense of brewing frustration upon noting his discomfort amidst the burns he’d sustained.[break][break]

”You’re a child playing a self-proclaimed hero, and if you used that genius brain of yours and looked around, you’d see you’re doing more damage than righteousness right now,” he called down once more, crossing his arms. "You're saying you're apprehending a criminal, but who exactly is more of the criminal between the two of us right now? You're blind and no different than how you were before, right now."[break][break]

[break][break]

TL;DR:
[break]
--Gagseong (Gallade, Atk. x2) uses Teleport to take Dal and himself to the roof[break]
--Gagseong (Gallade, Atk. x2) is burned by Burning Jealousy[break]
--Kumi (H!Zoroark, Sp. Atk x6) uses Shadow Sneak to move away[break]
--Kumi (H!Zoroark, Sp. Atk. x6) is currently hidden due to Illusion (Ability)

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
sketchy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 7:36:31 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

ah, there is it. [break][break]

something she hates. [break][break]

the technicalities aren't lost in her, although she knows how much he's done to avoid the eye of the police - so much so that an officer in her own right, who knows of his identity and his "short" list of crimes, can't capture him - while keeping a pristine reputation for himself in the underworld. though her name has already frightened many, there are enough who know that they shouldn't cross paths with this one. this one con artist with a brain and mouth to match. [break][break]

though the conversations they had on ghost pokemon were always so fascinating. maybe she hadn't cut off their relationship because she enjoyed those talks. maybe doing this was going to cut it short. does she even want to salvage it? [break][break]

she hates it, you know? hate that he's right, hate that he'd be right here, and now, and would have been right back then (conning and scamming is nowhere near he skeletons in her closet, with trafficking and unethical dissections and kidnapping being some of them. she's a murderer wearing the veil of yellow calling for justice at a man in violet). so her hand reaches to gently rub at the bridge of her nose, eyes narrowed at the charring ash that the ghostly flame has left behind. it's nothing that can't be washed away with the rain, or with pokemon. [break][break]

"i'm not concerned about the buildings of closed stores" a sigh escapes her lips, a blue glare shines through the darkness as a soft violet gaze follows suit and her hand reaches up to the litwick to lowly trudge into the pal of her hand. it leaves behind a little wax, but it'll be okay. he didn't try to hurt her - unlike her earlier intention. [break][break]

right, he isn't a murderer. [break]
not like her. [break][break]

has she been pacified by his words, or has she grown too tired to keep up this charade of a good citizen? she's never really been the same since, and likes to think that she's gotten better at blocking out a man's persistent jabs. looks like she's left a lot fo be desired. and, as her brows furrow, she reaches to her bag to pull out a small, blue, triangular berry. [break][break]

and she casually throws it into the air, and catches it, and repeats the motion, expecting the blur of white to snag the rawst berry. "... but if i really don't have any evidence of sketchy activities, we never met here." her eyes turn back down to the berry, tilting her head to the white pokemon. "for all i know, you could have been setting up a date with the officer you've grown so fond of." her other hand is freed when the wick pokemon trudges up her arm and to her shoulder, and with a free hand, she rubs the bridge of her nose. "is that what you wanted to hear? i don't appreciate the mind games and guilt evoking."

[break]

LITWICK on standby[break]
GENGAR on standby