Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 2:00:17 GMT
Seraphine D’aureville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seratest2"]
[attr="class","seratest2text"]

[attr="class","seratest2pkmn"]

Splendor. Brilliance. Extravagance.[break][break]
Seraphine D'aureville smiled proudly as she surveyed the beautiful scene before her: GALERIE MIRAGE was nothing short of breathtaking this evening, and it was all thanks to the special flower-shaped fairy lights hanging from the ceiling of the gallery's ground floor which were providing a truly unique quality of mood lighting. She had commissioned hundreds of strands of soft white fairy lights in the shape of dainty miniature roses, and had paid to have them installed the day before. The effect was as magical as she had hoped it would be in the otherwise dim light of the event space. The guests and Pokémon that mingled at round tables adorned with rose gold tablecloths, with their cocktails and champagne glasses and hors d'oeuvre plates, looked as if they were celebrating not within a common art gallery, but within an enchanting starlit forest.[break][break]
Only the best for her darling Rouge on the evening of his first collection reveal of the year, after all.[break][break]
She spied the Smeargle standing at the far end of the large main room, waiting nervously by several easels covered in fine white cloths, currently hiding the paintings that stood upon them from view. After dinner, he would be revealing the collection to their guests, but until then, she knew her companion would not have much of an appetite. She decided she would bring him a glass of iced water with red Leppa berry, his favorite; surely he would be able to enjoy that while he waited.[break][break]
Changing the course of her walk around the room, she began to head gracefully towards the bar area, her gait akin to a lioness prowling through her territory. She had hired several waitstaff for this evening, and the bar was fully stocked with an array of liquors, sodas, wines, champagnes, and, of course, fruited waters. On her way over, she noticed a distinguished young woman with long blue hair, whom she recognized as , the owner of BUBBLE, BUBBLE TEA AND TROUBLE CAFE, who had graciously contributed several desserts on behalf of her business for tonight's occasion.[break][break]
"I hope you are enjoying yourself this evening, Xiura," Seraphine hummed politely as she drifted over to stand next to the other woman. "I must thank you again for providing an array of desserts for the party. The tapioca pudding is exquisite. Your Incineroar is truly a master of his craft."

[attr="class","seratest2ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Poke Party[break]
+ Seraphine's Outfit

ORIGINAL TEMPLATE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.seratest2]--accent:#D2A01F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seratest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2ooc"]} .seratest2 .seratest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 1:05:37 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]MISSION: POKE PARTY

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura sipped at her champagne glass full of berry-infused sparkling water, surveying the dessert table to ensure everything was in place. She had to elevate her usually rustic manner of baking to match the grandiose aura and decor of the GALERIE MIRAGE. On the table was a wide assortment of desserts, arranged in individual serving sizes like classic hors d'oeuvres. On one rose-gold tray was an array of green matcha and white chocolate tarts, piped with raspberry puree and adorned with whole raspberries for garnish. On yet another tray were rose-shaped bowls of earl grey and lavender ice cream, speckled with candied lavender petals in white and violet hues. Long-stemmed glasses trimmed with gold bore many-layered trifles of decadent cream, rosewater-soaked ladyfingers, and macerated strawberries.

Xiura greeted with a bright smile as the other woman approached, accepting the compliment with a gracious nod and toast of her glass. The tapioca pudding Seraphine was referring to was a coconut-milk based pudding with clear, tiny tapioca pearls and diced chunks of ripe mango. "Thank you, I'll pass along the compliment to Incineroar. I hope your guests are enjoying the remainder of the desserts as well."

Casting her gaze over to the Smeargle at the other end of the room, Xiura commented, "I'm really looking forward to seeing Rouge's artwork! I know he's been working on it for months now. Is it nearly time for the reveal?"

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/V4gDfmh.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 17:07:00 GMT
[nospaces]

Seraphine's golden eyes swept the room, quickly surveying her array of well-dressed guests. It seemed most folks and their Pokémon were finishing up their main courses; a few here and there had already made it to the dessert table, in fact.[break][break]
"Why yes, I do believe dinner is just now beginning to wrap up," Seraphine answered with a satisfied nod. "Once most of the tables have been thoroughly cleared, I will call a toast to get everyone's attention."[break][break]
As if summoned by her comment, the master painter watched as several of the staff she'd hired for the event began to do just that: move from table to table, politely gathering up discarded silverware, empty plates, and finished drink glasses. She judged that there was about fifteen more minutes before she would need to direct everyone's attention to Rouge.[break][break]
"You have an eye for decadence, Xiura," Seraphine noted. "How would you judge tonight's party overall? Not that I don't have confidence in my ability to entertain, but I do appreciate the honest opinions of a fellow artist." Xiura might not be an artist in the traditional sense, but her baking and boba teas were certainly an artform in their own right: each one always seemed more beautiful and well-decorated than the last - and without sacrificing flavor, the real feat![break][break]

[break]

NOTES

+ Seraphine's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.seratest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2ooc"]} .seratest2 .seratest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 15:44:26 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura frowned thoughtfully, swirling her fruit-infused water in its glass.

It was true that while her mother ran the Ecruteak teahouse with the highest of standards for art and ceremony and passed these on to Xiura, modern-day aesthetic sense was much more nuanced and widely-ranged--more fluid in some ways, but just as rigid in others. It was less intuitive for Xiura, born and raised amidst heavy-handed tradition, with set rules and expectations.

But, she did inherently enjoy the way the fairy lights granted a dreamy illumination to the room, and how the elegance of the gold-set tables and rose-laden centerpieces made everything seem like a fairytale setting.

Carefully, after some thought, she said, "The attention to detail is surely impressive. Visually, and to the rest of the senses. Combining the lightness of rose fragrance and the softness of the fairy lights creates a fresh ambience, to keep the event hall from being too austere and somber, as they can tend to be for other gallery presentations. The silverware and tablecloths match well too." She smiles, lifting her drink briefly to toast Seraphine.

"I'm honored you chose me to cater the desserts for your event," she said. "Now, I'm curious about Rouge's portfolio and history. How did you know he was capable of so much talent?" She gestured to indicate the sheer number of paintings to present, judged worthy of such a grandiose event by the gallery owner herself.

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/V4gDfmh.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:07:56 GMT
[nospaces]

Seraphine's chest swelled with pride as Xiura perfectly described the aesthetic she had been going for with her choices in décor for the evening. "You flatter me, Xiura," she purred, tone pleased. "I wanted something dreamy and ethereal, something that would make my guests forget they had entered my art gallery and believe they had walked into an enchanted forest instead."[break][break]
She paused, then, considering Xiura's inquiry. "As a young girl with a talent for art, I asked my parents for a Smeargle - they are the ideal Pokémon partner for any man or woman serious about pursuing the arts, as I am sure you are well aware. My father was indifferent - as he was wont to be - but my mother decided that if I was to have one, I ought to go and meet the right one myself. She chaperoned my trip to the Riviere Walk back in Kalos, where many Smeargle can be found, and I searched about until I found Rouge."[break][break]
She remembered the way his red-tipped paintbrush tail had caught her attention. He had such kindly eyes, and when she'd asked if he wanted to paint with her, he had struck her as dutiful and diligent in his approach. His own work was bold and beautiful, and she had liked the abstract nature of it in comparison to her more impressionistic style.[break][break]
"Meeting Rouge was one of the happiest days of my childhood," she murmured softly, coming out of her reverie. "His style compliments mine - dynamic where mine is soft, bold where mine is moody. Ah - it seems it is time for you to see for yourself."[break][break]
Everything had indeed been cleared away, and it was time to announce Rouge's reveal. Seraphine nodded her head in respect to Xiura, and made her way to the front of the room. A microphone had been assembled for this very moment, and she smiled encouragingly at Rouge as she approached him and his as-of-yet-still-covered collection. She cleared her throat, and the chatter throughout the room began to die down. When she had the crowd's attention, she spoke.[break][break]
"I want to thank you all for being here tonight to celebrate Rouge and his work," she announced warmly. "He has been working very hard and I know he is eager to show you all his newest creations. So without further ado, let us toast him as he unveils his new collection!" She held up her glass and waited for everyone else to do the same. Polite applause and the clinking of glasses echoed all around the gallery. Seraphine nodded to Rouge and he moved to uncover his artwork.[break][break]
The paintings were a series of abstract, colorful, boldly lined interpretations of various locations throughout Hoenn, in the height of summer. Fireworks of pigment exploded across stark white canvas, creating many different patterns that somehow, despite their lack of realism, still spoke to such environmental features as the crashing of waves against Slateport beach or the tall treetop buildings of Fortree. Seraphine beamed with pride. Hopefully their guests would be as impressed as she was.

[break]

NOTES

+ Seraphine's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 18:01:16 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura smiled wistfully as she listened to 's recounting of Smeargle's adoption.

"It sounds like it was a truly fateful meeting, Seraphine. To think, he has the platform, freedom, and resources to paint what he wishes under your mastery," she said, her eyes landing on the Smeargle in question.

As Seraphine directed the reveal of the collection, Xiura could hear the subdued murmurs of admiration from several members of the crowd, each painting revealed one by one.

"Beautiful!" Xiura exclaimed to herself, appreciating the artistic, abstract renditions of Hoennian scenery. some familiar and others new to her.

There was one painting in particular she was drawn to: one of a humble home on the edge of Petalburg woods. She could see tatami mats through an open rice-paper and wooden door, and the trees were bursting with autumn shades in claret, copper, and orange.

Suddenly, she felt overwhelmed with a tidal wave of homesickness, and had to swallow past a lump that formed in her throat.

As Seraphine mingled with the guests, smiling mysteriously as others debated the highlights and subtext of various paintings, Xiura felt compelled to approach Rouge. "Rouge, your work is exquisite!" she said, her voice wavering slightly. She took a moment to collect herself, swallowed again, and said, "The one of Petalburg. It reminds me of Ecruteak, and... I really enjoy it. Thank you for painting it." In this moment, she couldn't find the words to properly convey her appreciation, and hoped her expression said enough for the hard-working Smeargle.

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 1:15:05 GMT
[nospaces]

Rouge's eyes widened at the sound of Xiura's genuine admiration, and he bowed his head to her in respect. When he looked up, his eyes were watery and he smiled at her happily, nodding enthusiastically. "He's glad you like it," Seraphine noted, walking up next to Xiura, her voice filled with pride for the Smeargle and his hard work. "And I do believe he agrees with your assessment, of its likeness to Ecruteak. We traveled there several years ago and he was quite taken with the Bell Tower."[break][break]
Seraphine gazed at Xiura and realized the younger woman had grown quite emotional - wistful, it seemed. "Xiura, are you from Ecruteak? I apologize - I knew you were not a Hoenn native, but I don't believe I've ever asked you much about your home."[break][break]
Seraphine had not spent much time in Johto, but from what she had seen of the region, it was beautiful. Perhaps when we are able to leave Hoenn again, I will get a chance to return there. But not before she visited her own beloved Laverre in Kalos, of course. What a nuisance the dome is, she sighed inwardly, trying not to think of the impending doom of Hoenn's current situation. They had a party to enjoy, after all.[break][break]
"Perhaps this painting is meant to go home with you," Seraphine suggested in a kindly tone to Xiura. She did not want to pressure the cafe owner to purchase something, but it seemed she was quite taken with this particular painting. It would be a shame for her to miss out on it. Art ought to make us feel deeply, Seraphine believed.

[break]

NOTES

+ Seraphine's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 20:00:13 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura raised a hand to cover her mouth in shock, saying to Seraphine, "I... do not mean to impose if this artwork was meant to go to another patron." She still looked wistfully at the artwork, saying, "I was born in Ecruteak, and sometimes I wish I could go back and see it, especially in the spring. The cherry blossoms would bloom practically everywhere."

"If no one has offered yet, I would love to purchase this painting. It would fit perfectly in the cafe." She could see it now, centered on the wall to the left of the counter, near--but not too near--the front-facing window. It would be a perfect juxtaposition between the lively, more rustic seaside city streets of Lilycove, and the traditional beauty of Petalburg, so much like Ecruteak in a way that ached.

Xiura shook her head, trying to clear the mistiness from her eyes. She smiled at the two of them, adding, "To stay true to the origin of the piece, I'd love to hear more of the inspiration behind this particular scene when you have the time. But I know the party is still ongoing, and you have many other patrons and friends to meet."

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 3:26:19 GMT
[nospaces]

Rouge looked up at with an excited expression and nodded his head enthusiastically. Seraphine chuckled. "He's more than pleased that you want to purchase that painting," She explained. "None of them were reserved for specific people. They ought to go to those who feel most inspired by the subject matter."[break][break]
The master artist surveyed the party before them. Espresso and other after-dinner drinks were being casually served as people and Pokémon mingled. Several guests were admiring a few of Rouge's other revealed works. Seraphine's chest surged with pride; she had a feeling they would be making more than one sale this evening.[break][break]
"It is true that I must make my final rounds before the evening ends," she lamented to Xiura. As much as she would enjoy staying to explain to the cafe owner more details about Rouge's process, it would have to wait. "This painting is all yours. Come by the gallery at your earliest convenience to pick it up, and we can chat further."[break][break]
With that, the elegant woman bowed her head respectfully to Xiura, and departed, making her way to the other admirers of Rouge's artistry. The Smeargle lingered by Xiura's side for a heartbeat longer, seemed to decide something, and then wrapped his arms around his mid-section in a brief but enthusiastic hug. Then he hurried off after his master: he was the star of the show after all!

[break]

NOTES

+ Seraphine's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 14:12:52 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]

[attr="class","kikan"]
“Thank you, Seraphine,” Xiura said with sincerity before the sophisticated woman left in a swirl of perfumed fragrance and rustling, luxe fabric.

“And thank you as well,” she said to Rouge, returning his hug with equal excitement. “I hope you sell many more paintings tonight, if not all of them!”

Xiura smiled as the two returned to their rounds, hoping for the best for them.

Then, she looked up, taking one last look at the painting. She supposed although Hoenn was her new home, the heart still longed for the familiarity of old surroundings. Old and new were juxtaposed in other facets of her life, too: the taste of earthy teas mixed with milk, fruits, and florals in her boba cafe; her new Pokemon companions alongside those who grew up with her from childhood; and now this modern art, capturing the quintessence of Petalburg Woods, but inadvertently that of Ecruteak as well.

What was that particular saying the Kalosians were known for?

Ah, c’est la vie.

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Rouge's Grand Reveal [M]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 20:49:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: