Pink Petals on Silver Wind

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 8:15:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","michael"]
[attr="class","top"]

He sprinted frantically down sun-touched alleys, sweat-slicked silver hair clinging to his forehead. Behind him, the shouts of his pursuers drew closer. "Fuck." Michael cursed, rounding a corner. [break][break]

How shitty could his luck be? He just arrived in Hoenn, and Rocket found him already. "I shouldn't be surprised." he thought. Team Rocket was all over Hoenn if what he heard in that Kanto prison was true.[break][break]

Michael rounded another corner and almost slammed face first into a concrete wall. "You've got to be kidding me." he turned but paused, heart racing in his chest. [break][break]

Ahead of him, down another two sets of alleyways, his pursuers spotted him.[break][break]

"Arceus, I could use a miracle."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".michael"]--accent:#d4a53c; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".michael blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".michael blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".michael blockquote b, .michael blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .michael blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .michael blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".michael .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".michael .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".michael .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".michael .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .michael .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .michael .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Felicitate

Cheri, Cherry
She/Her
June 13
Cinnabar Island
Pansexual
Ranger / Performer
Ranger
0 height
0 height
onward and upward
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherise
Cherise Winford
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 13:57:46 GMT
Cherise Winford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cherri"]

The outskirts of Slateport were teeming with illegal activity. It seemed to be that way with any large port city - and Hoenn was far larger and livelier than Kanto was at its peak. As a ranger, it was Cherise’s job to make sure that pokemon and people weren’t being harmed by one another. Exploitation was the root of so much suffering, it was a good way to help make sure the region didn’t end up in the same state as the one she grew up in. [break][break]

But old habits died hard. The violence people committed toward each other was the reason why the woman found herself watching from rooftops, years of being lookout for rebel forces in Kanto just trying to keep each other alive. Years of doing her damndest to make sure as many allies made it out of the armed storehouses keeping food from innocent people as went in. Things were different here in Hoenn, the Rockets didn’t have the same foothold, people were, for the most part, free. Food and water weren’t taken from families rumored to be aiding terrorists. The league kept people’s rights intact. [break][break]

She didn’t need to do this anymore. [break][break]

Yet there were some nights where she couldn’t help it. With Aylette high in the skies, out of sight but not earshot, Sage perched across from her, and Elio circling the area, the woman had a birds eye view through her pokemon. It was Elio that alerted them to something being off, a low keen given for the person being chased, and four sharper cries for the pursuers seen. [break][break]

Cherise followed the sound, and took a fire escape to get to ground level before she saw them. A couple of thugs that she was sure had the traditional R on their shirts. She gave Sage the signal to use hypnosis, and the Noctowl flew silently ahead, attacking from behind and putting the assailants into a peaceful slumber. One that wouldn’t hold for long, but it would do for now. Where are the other bastards?” The ranger muttered, rounding the corner and quickly heading in the direction they had been going. It took everything in her not to stop and kick the two that were passed out, but she they were chasing someone - and they were priority over petty vengeance.
[break][break]
Flametalon landed on the wall above the person being chased, hawk eyes trained on the platinum blonde. If anything came his way, the pokemon would protect him best he could until his trainer got here. [break][break]

The Rockets that were closest to their target grinned, they had the escapee cornered. “I’ll admit, you got pretty far. But you’re alone this time, no allies, no pokemon. You’ll be on the next boat to Kanto.” He wasn’t a lowly grunt, that much was apparent by his swagger, his grin. “You’ve been a thorn in my side for way too long - do you think I wanted to drop everything and come to Hoenn? Tsk.” He rolled his shoulders and flexed his wrists, violence shining in his eyes. [break][break]

Time to see just how much fight this guy had left after running all this way.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes
[break][break]
[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.cherri]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d285be;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cherri b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]