2,353 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 11:10:33 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"he can't be possibly be doin' somethin' against the org! that's jus' very wrong!"

blackwell's downfall being a result of a subordinate's betrayal still hasn't occurred to him. his brain remains wired to rocket's benefit for now, albeit the connection grows fainter as change comes.

he simply sighs at katherine's conclusion.

"but i guess that's true." walsh was completely easier to approach than blackwell was, but also not. he doesn't really understand it himself.

and so their experiment comes to an end. the failure is bittersweet, but at least priam confirmed that it wasn't just a dream.

"i'll let ya know when i find out more about these plates then! call me when you get to learn more stuff about time travel and all the exciting sci-fi stuff like that, okay?"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 21:31:49 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

"Okay." Well, that settles it, then. Katherine obviously wouldn't lie.
[break][break]
.. to her child.
[break][break]
"You'll be the first to know if I find out more about time travel or other sci-fi stuff. Don't you think it isn't sci-fi by definition if it's real though?" The question is asked and the elite four remains just long enough to hear the answer before departing.

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,353 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 3:43:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"what do you mean?"

priam doesn't know what sci-fi means, and that the fi stands for fiction. he knows what they relate to though and that the term relates to a certain genre of movies, just not that it's a contraction of words to form a new meaning.

"but anyways, ya, thanks! i'll let ya know if i get anything on my end too."

there's always a chance that katherine would try to deceive him, but priam doubts it given the recent trend of their interactions. the promise will stand since there's no reason for him to not follow up on her.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights