2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:45:35 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he contacts katherine, one of the few people within the aqua initiative that he can rope into his own shenanigans, once he found out missions within the project that coincide with his discoveries.

meeting up with her lands him directly at the point of interest. his connection with the league's head scientists, as well as recommendations from the elite four, gives him the validation to be present within the site.

"hello!" he greets as he comes in. he waves his hand up in the air as he approaches her in a typical priam fashion, trying to retain the enthusiasm as he eyes other guards of the site.

can they even talk freely while they're around?

he brushes the thoughts off as he continues chatting.

"you got the gist of what i sent ya? the father winter stuff?" he asks, trying to be vague enough so people without a clue won't be able to get it, but concise enough to get the message straight across. "yeah, it's cool stuff."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 1:26:09 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

'hello'. is that really how a son should greet his mother? no, it isn't. but at this point in time, neither katherine nor priam are aware of their familial ties, so he's forgiven for committing such a sin.
[break][break]
just this once.
[break][break]
"priam," her lips curve upwards slightly, forming a smile. "hello." the irresistible charm of everyone's favourite rocket grunt (or lab assistant) is hard to forget. one word is all it takes before the reminiscing begins.
[break][break]
it doesn't last long, though. she doesn't miss rocket very much-- if at all. just some people. a few.
[break][break]
"no, actually," she admits. "it's very hard to get anything of what you mean most days, to be honest. but i wasn't gonna say no, so."
[break][break]
there they are.
[break][break]
"do you like... need my smeargle again or something?"

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 18:54:39 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"what? no! i'm super straight-to-the point with everything i say!"

priam takes out his phone and checks his sent folder.

"see? it says 'don't put in the crystal yet! wait for me and we can make something cool happen. just bring a plate and-"

only then does priam realize how his message can be interpreted as something else.

he scratches his head, before opening his mouth again for an excuse. for someone like priam, that was as easy as talking normally.

"ya see, that was for when other people decide to look at yer phone! but ya! ever heard of father winter? learned something nice from him! have ya put the crystal in yet? surely not, right?"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 12:09:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

"are you though?"
[break][break]
katherine had her doubts.
[break][break]
"'something cool' is very vague, priam. very vague," lucky for him, the mention of arceus plates trumps all. she trusts him not to lie to her.
[break][break]
"no one looks at my phone, priam. is walsh looking at yours?" she asks before a rift into the distortion world opens in front of them. it's just small enough to fit a hand, which is what katherine reaches into with. when she retracts it, a singular stone plate is retrieved.
[break][break]
"i'm not sure what father winter has to do with this, but here." the rift finally shuts itself.
[break][break]
"no, i haven't connected the crystal to the machine. now... what are you trying to do?"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

ch_52OWa
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 2:57:20 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he looks at his phone and then shrugs.

"who knows? everyone in the sub is a super talented leet hacker or somethin' anyways."

as far as he knows, his phone remains private, even after getting in a relationship.

"they're a power source, kinda like an renewable source of infinity or primal energy or somethin'! not sure what though, but the father winter trip showed me just that!"

machines hooked up to plates that brought the tree of life's growth to overdrive.

"you should've seen how large those machines made the tree of life to get big! i bet you can't just do it with any sort of generator! i wanna see if these plates do something similar, y'know. they're pretty useless before, but they're related to arceus or somethin' and i got to see what they do, so now i'm converted."

his eyes go to the machine. he knows a bit from them for working with a league science team head, and the intricities that it may have.

"these machines are supposed to open portals or somethin' right? if they get juiced up with arceus' power, do ya think it can even get us back to that weird space where the past happened?"

hoenn historia comes to mind as the first weird space that priam has been to.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 3:04:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

"infinity or primal energy? which one, do you know?"
[break][break]
a part of her wonders if it might be neither. she wouldn't be surprised if there was a third type of energy that their region has yet to discover. were the two of them on the verge of a breakthrough?
[break][break]
"hold on."
[break][break]
while she was willing to hand him the plate and watch from the side as he hooked it to the machine, kat was still unsure about whether if they should do this. it could backfire. they could open a wormhole into a different universe. perhaps one that doesn't have similar machines.
[break][break]
"how do you know it's not going to just open a wormhole into some universe? not even sea hoenn, but somewhere else, even. we're not powering a tree here, priam."
[break][break]
"maybe. we could get stuck there, too. we could open a wormhole into a universe like sea!hoenn, but worse. one with a more capable army," she doesn't sound scared, though. just... suspicious.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 3:13:32 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"not really sure. i didn't bring any equipment to measure either to tell when i hopped in."

his decision to ask for an arceus plate, which might have led them there, had all been from impulse. there weren't any sort of preparation to be done, nor did he expect it in the first place.

inquired by his plan, priam tells katherine an honest and unbiased opinion.

"i don't have any assurance but my gut feeling!"

he folds his arms and strongly blows air through his nose, feeling smug.

"and you got giratina with ya! it can just take us back here with its lil portals if it doesn't turn out to be the right choice, right?"

there's more than one reason why he came for katherine. he has an idea on how she works, and he presumes she'll understand his point-of-view.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 3:18:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

"i guess."
[break][break]
she is lying, of course. as far as she knows, giratina does not have the ability to traverse between universes. only dimensions. perhaps one day, when the full griseous orb is theirs, but today...
[break][break]
no. it cannot.
[break][break]
"alright, fine. but before you start, you have to accept my terms."
[break][break]
"first off," she begins. "should anything happen to the plate, you will have to replace it with a different one or something of equal value that i'd approve of. fair warning, there aren't many things like that." but it sounds like there are... some?
[break][break]
"and the other thing is... if i think we should leave because it's unsafe and too dangerous - both for us or for hoenn - then you'll listen to me."
[break][break]
simple, right? surely, priam wouldn't mind accepting such fair terms, "okay. now you can start."

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 7:18:49 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"following the rules is, like, my bread an' butter! you have my word!"

he already has things tucked for when the things katherine was worried about happens. he was expecting for katherine to ditch him should things go awry for this experiment, but this was a much more favorable ending for him.

staring at the machine, he attempts to find where the energy source should be-- where an arceus plate should take the place of the primal energy stone.

"here goes!"

he doesn't think twice before turning the machine on and getting their little experiment into fruition. it might overshoot, or it might inevitably reach other dimensions. regardless, it's only one step in priam's short term goals to probe for possibilities.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 0:16:35 GMT
shiv Avatar

CHARGE UP

priam x katherine

WHEN THE MACHINE TURNS ON, the structure the plate has been placed into whirs like an engine. However, as quickly as the machine switches on, the machine shuts off.

The machine detects that whatever is within its energy source is not a PRIMAL CRYSTAL. However, even more, one can gauge that a PLATE does not possess the same attributes of a INFINITY or PRIMAL ENERGY.

It remains there, like a dead battery. But the question can be asked, what do these plates represent exactly? What powers do they hold, if any?

On the machine, a message appears: OBSTRUCTION OF FOREIGN OBJECT PRESENT. PLEASE REMOVE.

One can fathom that a digital report of the error has already been created and delivered.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 0:33:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

katherine's eyes light up as soon as the machine begins to operate. priam was right. they've done it. success. the machine works, the plate is going to lead them to--
[break][break]
oh.
[break][break]
a blink occurs when the machine shuts off.
[break][break]
"..it didn't work," there's not a hint of surprise in her tone. only disappointment. the message that appears garners another blink from the elite four, but nothing beyond that. she didn't regret trying. "a shame. well, at least now we know."
[break][break]
her shoulders roll backwards into a shrug before she steps forward, intent on reclaiming the plate by sending it to her domain. that is, unless priam objects. perhaps he had another trick up his sleeve?

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 18:35:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
it's a relief that it didn't explode on them.

"what? it's not primal energy? i thought arceus was supposed to be, like, super old!"

it was what the root word for primal energy was supposed to be anyways.

"at least it didn't blow up?"

priam tries to grasp for straws to get any positives from their experiment. much like katherine, there was only disappointment from the result. he can try to be optimistic about it, but the fact remains still.

"anyways, we just need ta find one of 'em dimension jumping people to know what these are used for, right?" if they ever find them. the last time priam has seen one was during the trip into the tree of life. "...but they only go for avatars. oh! let me know when you get one! i wanna be there for the interrogation!"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 19:06:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

"What makes you think they'll come after me?"
[break][break]
Katherine retrieves the primal shard that she was supposed to put inside the machine and quickly inserts it, waiting for the device to operate once again. This time, hopefully successfully.
[break][break]
"From what I've heard, they only go after inexperienced avatars. Those who can't defend themselves." She was nothing like Senri Harada.
[break][break]
"Hrm. They haven't gone after one of Rocket's avatars, have they?"

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 19:58:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he clasps his hands and then gives an apologetic bow to katherine when she asks him a question he fully knows the answer to.

"that is, uh, something i can't say. sorry!"

the actual answer was unclear on his part, but regardless, any information about rocket activity cannot be disclosed as per protocol. his naivete still thinks his own loyalty was with the organization after all.

instead, he offers a roundabout.

"but i heard they go for everyone! didn't everyone get attacked during the star soiree? but they might just go for when someone's vulnerable, i think, like, let's say, they're too absorbed on doing one thing or if they get too relaxed with the safety in numbers."

was the attack on their group during their excursion inside the tree of life counted as an attack to rocket's avatars if they were attacked as a group?

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
charge up [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 18:55:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

"Well, it was worth a try."
[break][break]
She isn't particularly upset about Priam holding his cards close to his chest. She is more understanding of that than failure, at the very least.
[break][break]
"It seems that way, yes, but I wouldn't be so sure. Unless things changed since I left, I imagine that Walsh is as secretive as he ever was. He could very well be working with them, but..."
[break][break]
She shrugs. She wasn't trying to convince Priam of anything, and she didn't want him to think that, either. She was only thinking out loud, wasn't she?
[break][break]
"Who knows. Sooner or later, we'll find out."

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights