awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
summertime girls [m, c]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 19:53:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

When the other mentioned that he didn’t know a single shit about the drag world in general, he knew he had to backtrack a bit.

“Oh, whoops. My bad,” he apologized as he chuckled softly.

“Okay so. The reason why I have a drag ‘daughter’ is because, well… you guessed it. I’m a drag queen. Albeit. I’m on hiatus from doing drag at the moment because of certain shit happening the last time I went out in public…” he explained.

But holy shit this was going to be a very long story.

“So… asides from me being a bartender, a wait staff at a roadside café, and a baker’s assistant—I also found time to do drag on the side…”

Now he wondered what the other would think of him, with this new revelation.

“And along the way, somehow, I adopted as my drag daughter when we first met.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
summertime girls [m, c]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 22:08:31 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
Memo tilted his head, smiling, and listened to Alex explain the, apparently, extraordinarily intricate world of drag. And, look, he’d always known it was more than just men dressing up as women-- there was a lot of culture to it, and-- and freedom of expression, and all that stuff.

Alex’s explanation makes him do a great impression of that white guy GIF where he’s blinking.

“I’m sorry-- what?”
he said, voice polite, grin turning slightly shit-eating. He makes a spinning gesture with one fingertip. “Roll that back. What happened the last time you went out in public in drag?”

Alex really had to stop just dropping these little tidbits on him and then expecting him to overlook it.

“Is there anything you haven’t done?” he asked, at least having the grace to look impressed at Alex’s long list of occupations. “And-- what does drag daughter even mean? Though, I can say I’m not surprised. You tend to adopt everyone.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
summertime girls [m, c]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 13:34:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You see…”

Now it felt like he was the one in the spotlight.

His thoughts dwelled back to the Root of the Matter incident, the one where the white tree had manifested in Littleroot for the very first time, and he sighed.

“The last time I went out in drag I kind of almost died. But—but it was because I saved . Or… or, well, I tried to save her, but at the time she… she died. She was… she was mauled by… something that came from… a gigantic burst of… flames.”

Thank the nine circles of Hell that the evidence from back then—the video evidence, at least—had been wiped from existence. Damn CCTV cameras sometimes.

“I was there… in disguise… helping one of my friends get to the bottom of something. But… yeah, shit happened.”

He took a sharp inhale of air, fighting off the urge to cry.

Okay, time to not panic!

“Anyway… the world of drag is really complicated. If I were to explain everything to you right now, we’d be here for another few days at the very least. There’s so much material I gotta cover… and show you, as well.”

Was it time for him to dig into the walk-in closet and show the other how he looked while he cross-dressed?

Definitely.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
summertime girls [m, c]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 23:54:35 GMT
Memo can almost see the little Greedent on the wheel running in Alex’s head as he tried to find a way to put the pieces together. Meanwhile, Guillermo leaned forward, one hand on Alex’s knee, literally hanging onto his every word.

Being this into someone was endlessly fascinating.

And then Alex dropped that he, quote kinda almost died, and Memo’s face fell.

“What?”

He reached up and took Alex’s face in his hands when it was clear the other man was floundering. “Hey. You’re okay. I-- didn’t realize. I’m sorry.”

How many more of these painful memories was he going to flush out?

He tilted his head, watching Alex collect himself-- Memo felt like he’d recovered enough to let go of his face, but he still took the opportunity to slip some stray strands of soft, white hair behind his ear as he went.

“Well. We do have time.”

He wasn’t going anywhere, after all.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
summertime girls [m, c]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 12:25:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was ready to flounder and drown, but—the warm presence of the other man’s hands on his face stabilized him.

He was… he was pretty much prepared to hyperventilate and freak out before the grounding touch calmed him down.

“Th-thanks,” he began quietly, leaning into the touch for a few moments before it’s left, fleeting—however the light, tickling touch of the other man’s fingers graze his cheek as some strands of wayward hair is tucked behind his ear.

“We… that we do, you know,” he nodded in agreement.

Silence fell between them, before he finally said something a few minutes later.

“You…you know,” he spoke up once more. “If… if I had one of those flowers… you remember, those crystalline flowers? The crystalblooms? I’d give one to you right now.”

Okay, was he being cheesy now? Yep.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
summertime girls [m, c]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 2:47:05 GMT
Memo snorted. “You are such a dork.” But it was said with affection, the smile curling its way back across his face.

He shifted to wrap one arm around Alex’s waist, leaning back against him.

“But you’re my dork, now.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
summertime girls [m, c]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 20:21:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“As if you’re not one, yourself,” he clapped back with just as enough sass as the other man made his proclamation about him being a dork.

Him, Alexei Nikolaevich? A dork?

(Well, Memo wasn’t wrong, just that his dorkiness wasn’t that obvious when out in public!)

“We’re each other’s dorks. No denying that.”

This… maybe this was him maybe low-key agreeing already? Like, how had it gotten so natural between them?! The way they interacted…

Was there hope lingering beyond the garden walls?

Only one way to find out.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
summertime girls [m, c]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 20:23:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: