[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

"What does enhanced strength mean to the gods of space and time?"
[break][break]
By now, she is not entirely asking Illeana this. Well, not only Illeana. She asks herself, too, and by proxy... Giratina. The third participant of their conversation. For a fleeting moment, she wonders if it, too, could notice the scientist's yearning.
[break][break]
Judging by the tingle that surfaces now, the Renegade god isn't exactly pleased. But it's similar to its host in that sense. Are they ever pleased with anything?
[break][break]
"You know," nothing good ever comes from dancing with the devil. The same applies to the malevolent, it seems. "It's more than likely that the same applies to these orbs then. Shards of them may be scattered in other universes."
[break][break]
It's wicked, to prob and gauge Illeana's reaction just to sate her own curiosity, but Katherine convinces herself that she does this for Giratina too...
[break][break]
To be in the know, to perhaps enlist another follower...

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
girls against god
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 3:20:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a grin breaks out.

"everything and nothing."

what's strength to a god that has it in spades? if she ever finds palkia, it'd be one of the first things she'd ask.

the shards of time and space orbs being scattered across the multiverse...

there's a fluttering in her body akin to the vibration of excitement. and with it, greed festers like a plague. it embeds itself into her bones and threatens to merge with sinew.

"you think so?"

she leans forward, propping her chin up onto the back of her hand, and grins wider.

"if that's true, i'd stop at nothing to find them."

solidifying katherine's concept in finding an ally comes with an underlying tone: she'd also stop at nothing to help katherine's goals.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
girls against god
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 18:51:28 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

"..I'm no scientist, but I am rarely wrong about these things."
[break][break]
Illeana's grin tells Katherine everything she needs to know. She'd made the right decision telling her about this. The only way she'd be able to (semi-)trust someone with this information would be through confirming that they were as close to equally invested as she is.
[break][break]
"Good! You shouldn't."
[break][break]
She draws a breath before a smile claims her lips again, "I learned something very important when I found Giratina," she sips and then continues.
[break][break]
"You should never let anything come between you and your destiny."

[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
girls against god
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 23:51:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"i'll hold you to that, then."

trust is not as easily placed for the scientist these days. and yet, it feels almost easy to believe in katherine.

after all... they are, in some sense of the word, similar.

her smile solidifies itself into her expression, unwilling to be shaken away.

"you think it could be destiny?"

better that than a hopeless dream, she supposes.

"can i ask... how you found giratina, actually?"

perhaps there's something in katherine's path that could help her own.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
girls against god
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 3:09:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]

"It could be, but that's not for me to say. You alone should know if it is, Illeana."
[break][break]
The first of the scientist's questions is easy to answer. It requires no thinking and no awkward silence lingers after it's said, but she's much less prepared for the second one.
[break][break]
It's more complicated than that, after all.
[break][break]
"It's a long story," she says, first—part as a warning, part as an excuse. "But I guess we have the time for it, so..." reluctantly, she shrugs and then wrenches her mouth's sides up a little to form a crescent-moon shape with her lips.
[break][break]
"A few years ago, before the war, I met Articuno. I think that happened before even met it. We had a brief conversation, but what it said then stuck with me," she explains, allowing her eyes to close briefly. She could almost feel the bone-chilling cold of Shoal Cave again. Articuno's piercing stare. Although it felt like it had happened a lifetime ago, she couldn't forget it.
[break][break]
"It said that another being had claimed me for their own. You know how gods can be, though; it didn't really tell me which or what, or even... Why. It just said that, and that was it. I couldn't really force it to tell me more."
[break][break]
Looking back at it, maybe she should have.
[break][break]
".. For a long while, I thought I'd never get to know who this 'being' was, why they claimed me specifically or, honestly, how Articuno knew that. Then... The war happened," even now, she treads carefully. Certain details have to be omitted, such as the presence of . "My Blacephalon created an Ultra Wormhole during the attack on Mauville. Inside was where I first saw Giratina. We hadn't exchanged words then, and the meeting was brief, but... I knew."
[break][break]
She can't put this to words, can she?
[break][break]
Her bleeding hands touching the rift-panes, Lane trying to kill her, Gavin protecting her, Giratina - both of them - locking eyes with her. She still had questions. A part of her thinks that she will always have questions.
[break][break]
"..I didn't stay long there, since Ultra Space was already unstable back then-- but yeah. That was the first time we met. As for when I finally found it again..."
[break][break]
"It was a while after the war. During the adventours, if you recall them. My group and I found a portal that led into its realm, and then... Well," her eyes gleam with the Renegade's influence, distorted energy flashing briefly.
[break][break]
"We've never been apart since."
[break][break]
Literally.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
girls against god
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 3:00:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hums quietly. and for a moment, a look of insecurity bleeds through.

"i can feel that it is but..." her eyes drop down to the drink in her hands. "i'm afraid of being wrong."

she knows, deep down on some level, this is what she's been searching for.

and as she listens to katherine's story from start to finish, she's certain of one thing: tapu lele leaving had been a catalyst for her own destiny. the chance she had been given was to prepare her for this, for palkia... right? it can't all be for nothing. she knows that down to the marrow in her bones.

"it had been in a wormhole first?"

perhaps... no, there's nothing to support that thought. yet, anyway. the events of cyberchase will open more doors for her than she'll realize. this meeting with katherine, too, will aid in her hunt whether she's aware of it or not.

she smiles, then, and any trace of insecurity is wiped from the slate.

"perhaps despite knowing, it had been a matter of timing to find giratina again."

timing, destiny, everything she's done combined into one fateful encounter.

illeana looks to find more information out of katherine, though... the story isn't enough to sate her hunger. and honestly, nothing short of finding palkia will.

"it's realm... what was it like?"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
girls against god
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 21:32:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]

"I'm not sure if it was a wormhole, Illeana. Well, I mean, it did start as one-- I just don't think my Blacephalon managed to reach Ultra Space. I suspect we ended up somewhere else." There were nights when she was haunted by this thought-- by the endless possibilities-- by not knowing.
[break][break]
But those were just some nights. Tonight was different, right?
[break][break]
"It's chaos. There is no other way to describe it, really. It holds endless possibilities. It's a realm that hasn't been tarnished by Arceus' erosion." How very vague and cryptic. Katherine isn't doing the scientist any favours, is she?
[break][break]
"Do you wanna see it?"
[break][break]
Or maybe she is.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
girls against god
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 22:25:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she latches onto the piece of information without hesitation, eyes sparking. whether it's understanding or greed, she doesn't know.

"it started as a wormhole... was it another dimension?"

it's hard to stop the grin of confirmation from spreading. somehow, her hypothesis seems more tangible with katherine's experience behind it.

"perhaps the way to other dimensions is possible through wormholes too? if that's the case, it could, in theory, work to get to palkia too."

after all, they're searching for similar things, aren't they?

turns out... katherine is absolutely doing the scientist a favor.

she lights up like a christmas tree, like the start of a brand new season.

"yes, absolutely i want to see it."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
girls against god
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 0:13:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]

"I think so. I don't know for sure, but does anybody?"
[break][break]
Probably not. She would ask Giratina-- but she doubts it would give her a concrete answer, even if it had one. She had grown familiar with the elusiveness and vagueness of her god, which made it slightly more bearable now.
[break][break]
"Maybe."
[break][break]
Where would one even start to search for Palkia, and how? The God of Space could be anywhere and nowhere, technically. Illeana's job was truly cut out for her.
[break][break]
"Really? Hah. Okay. I thought you'd be too intimidated or something, but yeah. I can make that happen. Just-- not here, you know? People might freak out."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
girls against god
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 22:29:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she's correct: no one knows for sure.

the uncertainty of it all is as exciting as it is anxiety inducing.

she doesn't have a concrete plan to find the spatial deity. not a successful one, anyway. she truly does have her work cut out for her... one can only hope the concept of dimensional travel will breed something hopeful soon. that is, at least, if it can be possible again.

for now, she looks to katherine with the hope of a child wanting to see a present.

"you want to head outside?"

or... would that still startle the masses?

"do you need an open space to work with? maybe one of the nearby routes would be better..."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
girls against god
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 15:12:25 GMT
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"Somewhere private is preferable," not entirely necessary, Katherine almost adds, "just so no one gets a funny idea. I don't want to go searching for a missing person there." The mere thought of having to endure an unwanted presence in their realm makes her stomach turn.
[break][break]
That, or they've been drinking lousy alcohol, which seems less likely.
[break][break]
"A nearby route works," her smile, fleeting and brief, dissipates as soon as she rises from her throne. "Shall we?" It's likely the last opportunity for the head scientist to back out.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
girls against god
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 1:18:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"sounds good to me!"

she has a funny little feeling about the possibility of finding a missing person in the realm katherine's patron commands, as if it's too difficult a task to even entertain.

katherine rises from her throne first and illeana springs up a moment later, brushing off imaginary crumbs from her skirt.

and despite the fleeting opportunity to turn back, her smile stays stubbornly rooted to her face.

"lead the way."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
girls against god
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 11:30:20 GMT
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The walk from the bar to route 121 is surprisingly brief. It isn't long before Illeana and Katherine reach a secluded, less public spot in the path that eventually leads to the safari and Mt.Pyre.
[break][break]
There, Katherine pauses to give Illeana one final look, almost as though asking whether she's sure. She doesn't do so audibly, of course, but she waits a moment - perhaps two - before she begins. The head scientist receives her last chance to back out.
[break][break]
Distorted energy wraps around Katherine's hand in a shadowy, violet wisp, staining her hand as though it had been splashed with paint. Then, she merely drags it along in a straight, horizontal line-- tearing a rip in space.
[break][break]
It provides a glimpse into a sheltered, ruined realm. Dark, twisted and undeniably barren. Chaos itself. Where mountains hang themselves, suspended in the air. Where rivers flow endlessly and waterfalls cascade upwards.
[break][break]
But much is still obscured; much remains foggy and unclear. Katherine gestures for Illeana to take a step forward, waiting.
[break][break]
"Do you want to see more?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
girls against god
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 5:41:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she's quiet as katherine works, observing the distorted creation from her hands.

any space allowed for her to back out is ignored, untaken. she's too interested to turn back, too far on the hook to escape.

and when the slash opens, she peers inside to find something she hadn't expected: ruin.

it feels familiar in a way she would never recognize. distorted, corrupted, chaotic. it's dark and empty and she wants nothing more than to step inside. she wants to see how the mountains float in odd sort of patterns and how water falls upward instead of downward.

most of all, she wants to feel the power against her skin.

with katherine's gesture, she takes a few steps forward and turns to look toward the malevolent. there's a hopeful look to her, as if she's waiting for permission.

"can we go inside?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights