Blood For The Blood Goddess [C] [M] (M.A.G.M.A)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 8:37:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont="Pathway Gothic One"]
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
W
hat a filthy little place Atticus had found himself into, this was completely the kind of place that he would never have wanted to come to, not to bet or gamble on the results of fights, he didn't trust the results as far as he could throw a Wailord. But here he was, still standing in one hellish looking place, dirty and and drunk people all around him for the sake of watching illegal fighting. All for he sake of a mission, it had been troublesome to get things the way he wanted but he was glad that Team Rocket had their tentacles around a lot of necks in the underground business all across Hoenn.

He was to fight Serena in a match that he himself had matched, why would he match himself against someone clearly superior to himself you may be asking? Well for the thrill of course, is what he would say if that was true. It was for the money, he was doing it for the money. There was the whole M.A.G.M.A training part of the situation but he really didn't exactly know what was really going on with that, perhaps after this he would be seen as trustworthy to join their more knowledgeable part of the group.

"Tch." He would frown at anyone who walked past him and stared for way too long, clearly standing out in the middle of a crowed that could dress to save their lives, perhaps most if not all of them just wanted to rob him naked right on the spot, which made sense, he was very sure that just the pair of shoes he was wearing would be more money than most of these people had seen in their entire life time. A despicable place for a despicable plan that he really hoped wouldn't backfire on him most of all. He would wait for Serena to show up so they could at least explain to her that he bought their way into the ring.

ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 11:49:24 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
razor-sharp teeth, i bite bullets.
Things finally seemed like they were beginning to pick up pace. For once in almost a year it felt like Serena could almost see her goal within reach. What was that goal, exactly? To challenge once more. She hadn't forgotten her original purpose. Not for this entire year. She'd been training, gathering and strengthening her team. With M.A.G.M.A. starting up again, strategies formed with , plans set in motion with , and someone who could relate to the burning hatred she felt (), Serena was closer than ever to pulling the trigger. She just needed to see just a few more things through to the end before she was satisficed enough to feel comfortable confronting the elite four member again.

So here she was. In some back ally abandoned warehouse for another training session. She admired Atticus' gusto. He had a lot of potential, she knew that much from their previous mission together. She hoped that this little thing they were doing for M.A.G.M.A. would also serve to highlight him in the eyes of the top brass. They could always use more trustworthy people who could get the job done.

Both her mentor and Mars had been informed about the battle taking place here. She wondered if they would show up to oversee the results. Regardless if they did or didn't Serena had a job to do. It'd been a while since she'd battled so seriously, but this was a limit test for her. Had she grown as much as she believed she had in this year? Or was she still as helpless as she had been when Katherine stole everything from her that day?

Only time would tell.

"Atticus." Serena addressed him as she silently approached from behind. Outwardly she didn't show that she figured what the plan was considering they were in an underground fighting ring. She'd let him do the talking and be prepared regardless. She glanced around the place, her eyes drifting over strangers as she did so. While she was aware of this place she couldn't say she'd ever been here before. But still, there was an odd since of familiarity here. Almost as if in another time and another life she had stood here in one of the most exciting battles of her life.

Strange.
@atticus, , outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 23:14:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
uneasy feeling, that would be the simplest way to describe how it felt to be in such a place. The government, the rangers, whatever powerful societal construct that should be taking care of this should really do a better job, stop putting so much attention towards Team Rocket who was far more organised and likely far better at clearing after themselves than the people forming illegal fighting rings. Organized crime was way more healthy and safe for a city than a group of Neanderthals making fight rings and leaving a messy trail wherever they went.

All of Atticus' senses were at max in such a place, he wasn't exactly nervous but he was still aware that none of the people around him were to be trusted at any moment, until. A familiar voice could be heard coming from behind him, it was still rather shocking how Serena was able to approach him like that without any kind of sensory warnings popping up in his body. "Serena." Atticus would reply turning around to face her. She was looking rather striking like always, much more covert assassin than what he had seen in their last mission, it fit her. "Try to look angry or disgusted... Please?" Atticus would say leaning over and whispering towards her. "We are the main event tonight. I was able to fill some pockets so we could fight each other... Just act like I'm shit talking you or something. Just for appearance's sake." He knew Serena was an amazing actress when it came to things like this, it was mostly to just explain the gist of the plan.

Atticus would then turn around and leave towards the denser crowds to get ready for their fight, they had some time before the main event, he just wanted to make sure that the crazed viewers and better didn't think they knew each other and were cheating for the extra cash, no one would do that, right? Atticus trusted that Serena would be able to pick up on the small hints. So far she had been the one Rocket mender that Atticus trusted the most and likely the one he had spent the most time with, due to their mission. He did also hope that she knew him enough that he would be as dramatic and sneaky as he could possibly, give these dirty people the spectacle of their life.

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 13:48:50 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
"Serena." Would be Atticus' reply before turning around to face her. He closed the distance between the two of them, all the while Serena never once took her gaze off of him. "Try to look angry or disgusted... Please?" he said as he leaned in close and whispered to her. Serena's resting bitch face never changed while he did so though. "We are the main event tonight. I was able to fill some pockets so we could fight each other... Just act like I'm shit talking you or something. Just for appearance's sake."

"If you wanted to be in an acting gig with me, you could've just asked you know. I know some people." She whispered back before a twisted smirk formed on her lips. "But I understand." and it was true. With a suck of her teeth and a moments glance away she winded back and slapped Atticus across the face. "I understand that you don't know who you're fucking with!" She rose her voice a little louder as she began her act. This started to gather some attention to them. Hoots, whistles and murmurs could be heard from the crowd as those that sensed confrontation began to gather, and those that knew what was about to go down readied themselves.

"If you want your ass beat so badly just wait till the appointed time." Serena said with a sneer as Atticus rubbed his face with an electric glare of his own. Serena didn't give him the satisfaction of a retort, instead turning on her heels and moving towards her side of the waiting area until their scheduled match. She'd apologize for hitting Atticus' later.

Thirty minutes later and it was showtime. Other's had gone up to the ring and duked it out but the crowd was roaring and ready for the two of them. Serena had been on her side, meditating. It was just a ruse anyway but if she was going to be in character she'd go all out. Not to mention her mentors might be watching, she needed to show what she was capable of. As she stepped up to the ring her vibe was completely different than that which Atticus had seen before.

It was murderous. Tapping into some of the rage she had for a certain defector of rocket she'd channel it at him and hopefully they'd have an entertaining result. This was his plan after all so she was sure Atticus would be able to hold his own, at least for a little while. Her crimson glare landed on him as her jaw became rigid. "Let's get this over with."
@atticus ● outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 22:10:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
tticus couldn't help but smirk at Serena's acting and her very real hit that still stung his cheek even after they had gone their separate ways to await for their games. Atticus would take the complete opposite approach as her though, as she meditated and kept her composure he would instead join the rowdier side and shit talk, scream and shout with the boys, people he had never met in his life, people he wanted to take money from, people who he could fool so easily. The slap helped sell the idea of him being the douchbag, the more villainous role out of the two, an easy selling point despite Serena being the more powerful and experienced out of the two. After all he wanted the betting to go through the roofs tonight.

This all reminded him a lot of the battle training that he had with , although it felt a little more serious, perhaps due to the audience and the amount of people around. There was also the fact of how easily he had lost to Mars and how likely it was for that to happen once again, always good to receive a reality check at how the ranks truly worked within Rocket.

Atticus would step up towards his spot in what some may call "arena". He could feel the penetrating gazes of the crowd upon his back but he could also feel the the vibrations in their screams, a scary yet hyped up feeling. Most of all he could feel Serena's blood lust all the way from where he was standing, very different from when he faced the underboss who felt but also sounded like a teacher. Guess he really had to be ready to get his shit pushed in today, quite frightening.

"Let's finish this then!" The reply would leave his mouth, he had to play his part till they were done. Atticus would throw a pokeball out and release King, his Incineroar who would roar out along with the crowd. Ready for battle.

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 14:46:58 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
Serena didn't take her eyes off of Atticus' for a moment. In fact they narrowed as she reached for a pokeball on her belt and tossed it up. No more need for chatter, let's see how he preformed under pressure. The crowd was already roaring with excitement. They were eating this up and the fight hadn't even started yet. Then Serena would have to make sure she put on a show.

The sound of a gunshot going off was the indicator of the fight starting. As soon as it did the crowd got even wilder. Serena snapped her fingers and her Inteleon took aim as water pools around him before encircling it's target. A LIQUIDATION aimed at Atticus' Incineroar. Serena stood by with her arms crossed waiting to see what Atticus' next move would be. Meanwhile in the shadows a presence loomed. Hungry. He would almost feel uncomfortable as if he was being watched. But of course he was, there were several people in the room.
@atticus ● outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO