played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 22:34:42 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Since the barrier's emergence, supplies have become the sacred gold of currency. It was why Felix hadn't been home in over a week; Rocket has to prioritize safeguarding what they have, no matter the circumstances. Heavy footsteps trudged up the metal staircase leading up to city's walls. Below, a thick layer of blue stirred. The occasional shadow would flick between the waves that pulled.

"Do you have a minute." Chilled with professionalism, the man's gruff voice spoke out, following him as he took his place beside the underboss. Since receiving his promotion, Felix has been stuck in this dynamic waltz with change. Constantly changing, the beat never failed to throw him into a twirl, and for once, he sought the sanctuary of familiarity. Of what he did best.

Defense. Ensuring protection. The bed and butter that propelled his career at ANVIL. Now it was time to make use of the experience.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 19:56:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin leans against the railing, amber eyes fixed on the deep blue of the bay. Deep beneath, where the sun cannot penetrate, his shadowed patron rests.

His attention shifts only when someone steps up beside him, a golden gaze flicking to identify before it sweeps over the city. Their city. It suffers in the aftermath of the Darkest Day, but like all of Hoenn remains resislient.

His gaze lingers on one house in particular — his own, where his fiancé recovers. His distant expression is impossible to read.

"For you," Gavin allows, inclining his head. Always, for Rocket's upper echelon. "How can I help?"
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 3:53:00 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Good.

Soft footsteps carried the tall man up to the railing, where his hands slowly curled themselves around, contemplative. He gave the pooling blue a second's worth of attention before slowly shifting his gaze back onto the underboss.

Before coming here, he already took his time manuevering through the countless documents Rocket kept on file. From Sootopolis' defense efforts, to their countermeasures on League activity, there was more than enough information for the newly inducted admin to ingest. But it still fell short.

"I wanted to touch bases on Sootopolis." The cool breeze combed through his cobalt hair, slicking it back and away from his face. "What's our current situation?"

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 9:55:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin's lips press together, an evident sign of distaste. Not with , but with Sootopolis.

"A grim one," he admits, his deep voice rumbling in his throat. He looks away from the water to meet the admin's gaze. "Much damage was done by Necrozma's attack, and the dome ensures trouble in bringing in supplies."

They didn't have their own supply of fresh water, being isolated in the middle of the ocean. Food was scarce. They struggled to repair damage done to the city without burning the last of their resources.

"We're working on it, of course. Pacifidlog is willing to assist where they can, but the whole of Hoenn is suffering from lack of international import."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 21:33:31 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The reports spelled out a similar picture of distress. Beyond the damage done itself, the barrier was really fucking with their dwindling supplies. The city's desolate location didn't provide much promise, either.

Unfortunately, Felix didn't have much pull with that side of the operations. Intel, off-city assaults to gather another's stockpiled resources-- those were jobs he was far from specialized in. Could he do it? Sure. Should he? That depended on how desperate the organization truly was.

"Yeah." His eyes flicked back towards the underboss. "And our defenses? How are they holding up?"

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 12:11:36 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"We're stretched thin."

It had been difficult enough before the Darkest Day; the League far outnumbered Rocket, and their defenses were the only things stopping their enemies from descending on Sootopolis like a swarm of Zubat. Now, even with all hands on deck, they were caught between defense and repairs. That the Tree of Life no longer shielded the city's situation from prying eyes didn't help.

"We've kept up with our ocean and ground patrols, but now we've had to double up in the skies as well. There's unrest among the citizens; some of them blame us for the attack." Fools. He and were the reason many had survived. "They might seek sabotage."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 16:00:15 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Small nods visually noted his understanding of the situation at hand. Wasn't too uncommon for a large organization to receive some negative feedback from below during times of distraught -- all of those easily won teens and young adults were faced with an abrupt wake up call during the Darkest Day, and for some, that was enough to create doubt.

Luckily, they still had a few cards to play.

"ANVIL can help cover our vulnerabilities."

Well, probably. He'd have to talk with first, though, there was no real reason to move against an opportunity for an easy job. Especially if they're already stationed here.

"I know my men well enough; they're tough and loyal. They'll be able to scout out any attempts of sabotage from the inside." A perk of hiring and training only the best. Most of the doubtful types were already weeded out and properly dealt with.

"With them, we'd be better suited to optimize our defenses. I already have a few ideas in mind."

All he needed was the approval.

NOTE: ANVIL is an underground mercenary organization that masks itself as a security company. They're currently working with with SPECTRA training.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 17:33:33 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin frowns, considering.

"Normally I would hesitate to outsource our defenses; you and I know, but not your men. That said, I won't turn down the extra resources when Sootopolis is in need." The underboss' amber gaze sharpens. "But if any of your men compromise Rocket in any way, it'll be you that faces the consequence. Is that clear?"

How much does Felix truly trust his men? Enough to risk himself on their competence?

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 21:10:04 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Crystal."

If he could trust those men with his life, as he has done countless time before, he could trust them with his position as well. And if he couldn't, he'd weed out the suspicious within the upcoming week.

"That's all I had to discuss."There was more, but that could wait for a later date. When he was a bit more prepared and bit more tenured. "I'll be going back then."

@tag

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 16:29:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Good."

So long as there was understanding between them, Gavin can relax. He does, the intensity of his aura subsiding as he studies the crystalline waters of the bay.

He's surprised by the abrupt departure, but not disappointed. There was something to be said for someone who conducted their business with haste.

"Take care of yourself, Gallagher, and keep me posted."

He steps away from the rail.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FORTIFY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 5:05:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: