forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
ow my knees
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 2:59:46 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
a walk. that's what the doctor's recommended. keep the body youthful, vitamin D, and all that other nonsense. that's exactly what it was, too— nonsense.
[break][break]

but had all but demanded it. so, not one to shirk his requirements, he does. large footfalls echoing as he takes to the trail.
[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"] [break][break]
fight / fighting

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ow my knees
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 20:19:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Leading up to Splash fest, Penelope wanted to ensure one thing and one thing only: she would have a rocking summer body before that swimsuit contest. Winning wasn't everything, but they best believe she'll be doing her best to take home the gold. Huffing and puffing, the reporter jogged along the narrowing dirt path, her dragonite flying overhead. He was SUPPOSED to watch out for any opposing traffic.
[break][break]
But, of course, the whimsical Pokémon had found itself distracted just in time for Penelope to nearly crash against a familiar one-armed figure.
[break][break]
"Councilman," She greeted, barely managing to swerve to his side. "Didn't think I would see you here."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dragonite"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ow my knees
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 22:10:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TEPIG APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAT CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONLEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLING KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIND READER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 14:38:41 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel holds an arm out, ensuring the woman's approach is met with a buffer. had she just continued into him, well, she wouldn't much enjoy it.
[Break][break]
"ms. livy," he says in his all too common even tone, "i expect the feeling is mutual."
[Break][break]
a movement of shadow forces him to shake his head, the figure falling back to shadow once more.
[Break][break]
"exercising?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"][break]skip.

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 0:16:12 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yes, well," She slowly eased into steady walk, "I'm trying to, at least."
[break][break]
Unlike her boyfriend, running wasn't exactly a strong point under the reporter's resume. If anything, it would be her answer for one of those interview questions; "What would you say are your biggest weaknesses?", "running.".
[break][break]
As they continued to walk, Penelope would raise her hand and gesture for her Dragonite to come down from the skies. The occasional lurking shadow made it apparent that they were not alone. "How about you? Going out for an afternoon walk, or?"
[break][break]

skip

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 6:14:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CAMERUPT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGMA ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGMORTAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 18:03:26 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
he understood the sentiment. if a man gabriel's size started running, a city would evacuate.

[break][break]
"more or less," he replies, turning his head to face a lumbering giant of a pokemon. camerupt stared gabriel down, and the councilman met it with a wilting one of his own.
[break][break]
eventually, it turned to leave. he allows it. behind them, and off the beaten path, the arcanine follows after. soon enough, it'd be incapacitated and ready for gabriel's capture.
[break][break]
"do you enjoy politics, ms. livy?"

[attr="class","notes"][break]catching camerupt.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:33:03 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The question came without warning. Like a bullet spat out from the muzzle of a gun, it pierced through her oxygen deficient lungs, staggering her without effort.
[break][break]
"I enjoy reporting on it." A classic non-answer. Politics and journalism were two titans constantly fighting at each other's throats, so she knew better than to say more than necessary on the topic. Especially toward a councilman. "Why?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 8:14:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLUGMA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGMA ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIENFOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECKLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH JUMP KICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CAMERUPT!

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 3:27:40 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"hm," her answer was non-committal and thrown quick enough that gabriel nearly smiled. nearly.
[break][break]
"no reason in particular. you just seemed to the type to enjoy a good debate, is all."

[attr="class","notes"][break]skip

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 5:14:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

hm indeed.
[break][break]
Easing into a slow walk beside him, she gave the area the occasional gaze, making sure no other pokemon randomly stumbled along their path. If anything, her dragonite could take care of it.
[break][break]
"I do," She conceded that, at least. There was no hiding her natural inclination towards productive conversations, whether that be in the form of a debate or simple talk. "As long as they're productive."

[break][break]

skipping

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 9:27:33 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel nods, considering.
[break][break]
"then you're decades ahead of most," he says with a small hint of amusement. "though, sometimes a debate grounded in nothing, can be just as rewarding." but, then again, those were incredibly rare.
[break][break]
"you could work for me, you know. the pay is much better."

[attr="class","notes"][break]skip

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 7:44:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TURTONATOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 1:01:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

To that, she smiled.
[break][break]
"Fair enough."
[break][break]
The soft afternoon breeze tickled the back of her neck as they continued their stroll. At one point, from the corner of her eye, the reporter was barely able to spot out an unnatural tuff of beige fur that stuck out from the shrubbery. Curious, she paused long enough to investigate.
[break][break]
"No offense, councilman," She called out, over her shoulder, as she walked. After a second of leaning forward and rustling around in the bush, she pulled out a small fire pup from the ground. A growlithe. The pokemon gave a soft bark as she returned to the councilman's side, dog now cradled in her arms. "I didn't dedicate my entire career on critiquing the league only to work under a councilman."
[break][break]

- catching growelith

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
ow my knees
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 2:29:07 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
he chuckles, amused. clearly the world worked differently in her mind — very well.
[break][break]
"ms. livy, surely you think you don't work under a councilman now?"
[break][break]
the question, perhaps, would open her eyes to what true power was — or she already knew and her defiance was steeling her spine. no matter.
[break][break]
"you'll need to ascend higher if you don't want to be subject to someone like me."
[break][break]
the arcanine in his wake tussles with the armored turtle, and the fight is intense, but brief. it's added to the growing pile.

[attr="class","notes"][break]catch turtle