forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
collection
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 4:45:31 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"theo." he says with an even tone, meeting the underboss at the very base of his headquarters.

[break][break]
"i'm glad you decided to accept my invitation. i'm sure you're curious why I've called you here."

[Break][break]
to not only his office, but also to this area.

[attr="class","notes"][break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
collection
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 9:45:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]"i'm more curious about the locale."

not that he particularly minds. he has nothing to lose being seen entering this particular building — it's gabe that does.

"have you finally decided to switch sides?"

he asks more as a joke than anything as though theo beckett is capable of humour.

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
collection
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 15:43:44 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]

"why choose one when i can use both of them?" he muses, rumbling like an earthquake.
[break][break]
he leads beckett past the biometrics and into a large meeting room, similar to what he has upstairs as a board room
[Break][break]
"my father had this area built secretly, though not even i know why." past the massive desk, through another door. a laboratory.
[Break][break]
"but, you did not come here to ruminate on the mysterious of the black family. i wish to ask for your assistance."

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
collection
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 1:15:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","bbb"]the space, while secretive, is far from impressive. it does grant them privacy though even that isn't as desired as perhaps it should've been.

"my assistance."

he repeats, nodding.

"i'm sure you know it will come at a cost."

naturally.

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
collection
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:29:29 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
the duo move past a group of white-coated men and women. none of them look up, or even attempt to catch the eye of either man.

[break][break]
being rich has its uses.
[break][break]
they break out into a large viewing room, seats staggered back, and vertically. through the looking glass, an operating room of sorts. it lies bare. for now.
[break][break]
"name it, and if it's within' my power to do so, then i will."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
collection
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:38:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","bbb"]"i will."

but for now? call it a favor. a debt. whatever. but a day will come when he will claim what he is owed.

"what do you need?"

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
collection
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:51:05 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel does not often ferry out debts. it left too much unsaid; words unspoken could very well be a knife in his back.
[break][break]

in any other situation he'd have ended this conversation here, or at the very least, pushed for something tangible to offer. but, his request was far from simple, and if he needed to be raked over the coals now, to be rewarded later, he would do so.
[break][break]
"i require... materials from your ultra beast. scales, poison, some of the membranes of its wings. more, if you're willing."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
collection
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 10:09:53 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","bbb"]briefly, theo thinks about the logistics behind the request and the challenges that await them. not much, he decides, as he already has samples of naganadel's poison. the others should not be that difficult to acquire either.

"what for?"

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
collection
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 6:30:40 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel tells him.

[break][break]
he doesn't give the underboss everything— no, that wouldn't do at all. if people knew the full scope of his plans he'd be public enemy number one to both the league, and rocket.
[break][break]
but, he gives him enough. just the appropriate amount to satiate the initial curiosity, but no doubt leaving theo to understand this wasn't all of it. only 1/11th of it, really.[break][break]
when he finishes, gabriel is quiet for some time as he over looks the empty operating room from above. when he finally speaks, his voice was even, controlled, and lacked discernable emotion.
[break][break]
"thoughts?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
collection
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 8:16:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","bbb"]it's not everything but it's enough. later, he'll pry for more, but there's no mistaking the ambition and vision that gaberiel has for this particular project.

a project that is oddly reminiscent.

"along with the favor, i have one other condition."

he looks back at the councilman.

"you share your work with me. not rocket. me."

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
collection
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 18:17:09 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
the growl comes trickling up gabriel's throat automatically. perhaps he'd spent far too much time with his pyroar.
[break][break]

"that's a heavy toll, beckett." in-truth, it wasn't. the information he'd given theo, and the likes he would give in return, was of no consequence to the councilman. still.
[break][break]

"a favor and my efforts. you are not the only one with a creature like this, you know."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
collection
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 5:58:37 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","bbb"]"that's true. i'm not. but i imagine you'll have a harder time convincing them."

he echoes, nodding as he reaches into his blazer for a cigarette despite the no smoking signs he saw on their way in.

"those are my terms, gabriel."

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
collection
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 6:06:28 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel snatches the cigarette, crumbling it in his grip.
[Break][break]
"[B,pvery well, Theo. do not make me regret it.
[/b]"
[Break][break]
the full brunt of a councilmans attention wouldn't be healthy for anyone, much less a rocket underboss.
[Break][break]
"[B,pwhat will you give me from the beast?[/b]"

[break][break]

[/blockquote]

[/div]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
collection
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 9:13:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","bbb"]an itch rises as the cigarette is snatched away only to be crushed; a craving yet to be satisfied. he exhales, suppressing it for later as he turns back to the councilman.

"its scales and venom. unless there's something you need specifically?"

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
collection
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 2:46:22 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel simply looks at the underboss, speaking only one word.

[break][break]
"more."