awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
GIMME GIMME GIMME (m)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 21:35:24 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey sat atop the roof of a building, whose roof looked to have the popcorn ceiling texture on the outside too. He’d snuck up here with the aid of his Charizard, and had a way to get into the lab proper. The door down to the building proper sat there, with Casey atop the alcove it was in.

Casey felt a pang of guilt for a second at doing this to a bunch of University students, but with tuition going up and all equipment federally insured, it’d be fine. He turned to the side. He’d forgotten who his contact for the mission was. That familiar head of dark hair peaked out. “…Michail from the gym, right? If you’re here to turn me in, I won’t go without a fight. But if you want some too, let’s shoot the shit instead of going in blind.”

Casey glanced aside. They were stealing Mega Stones, with most of them going to the Rocket base… but nobody would mind if either of them helped themselves. Casey smiled, and tilted his head at him. “…We could kill the lights and short the equipment with Raichu. I’m sure that the stones would be intact. That just leaves all the… powerful Pokémon being tested on. I also have a Venusaur and Charizard if we have to stay and fight. How do you feel about this?.” He smiled. Slung over one arm was a tall denim tote-bag, black to match his jeans. He really intended on carrying them all himself. But as restless and eager to fight as Casey was, as caffeinated and wide-eyes as he was, he wanted to hear what his friend had to say. Incase he was in over his head and it’d be the last time they spoke.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights