awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
WONT SHOW YOU NO MERCY AT ALL [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 5:52:23 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey sat on the docks, opening up his phone. An encrypted text told him to go to the docks, and pick Sharpedo teeth to raise revenue. To prove he was a good earner. He smiled at the prospect, feet hanging off the edge. He wore all his jewelry, swim trunks, and nothing else. His shirtless body had a red Gyarados printed on his back, with his arms covered in fish fins and scales.

Casey looked down, and let his Croconaw into the water. The big guy couldn’t help but pick fights, so this’d be over quick. 

Just as Croconaw used Screech underwater, Casey felt a pair of eyes on him. The sound wave sent a ripple through the water, drawing not one but three fins headed their way. He turned around, and narrowed his eyes. “…I suppose we’ll be working together for the next ten minutes. My name is Casey Maverick. And you are…” He flashed a gentle smile, and glanced away. Why, with his angular face and red hair, he looked like Glitch from the right angles.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 6:45:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

"."[break][break]

truth is, he's briefly looked into and his history, and consider his surprise to find out of his relation to none other than herself.[break][break]

the three fins draw closer and closer. still, he's yet to call out a pokemon.[break][break]

"i'm surprised to see you employed by us. did del recruit you?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-alomomola"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 7:13:23 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

In sync, the three Sharpedo surfaced briefly, to use Agility. The ensuing wave rolled up and lapped at Casey on the docks. He responded by pulling his feet from the water and standing back.

While they were still fins in the distance, Croconaw’s only option was to continue to soften them with Screech, until they were close enough to clobber. Casey turned with his whole body to face Theo. “It’s a pleasure to meet you. …Del? I don’t doubt that something behind the scenes nudged me in this direction, but it’s the first time I’ve heard that name. My recruiter was @trish.”

He arched a brow. Casey’s real reasoning for wiggling his way into Rocket was much dumber, more impulsive than he’d let on. The kind of thing would sympathize with, and everyone else would frown upon, rightly so.. “What made it such a surprise?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:57:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

so not del. interesting. he wonders if mama miro even knows one of her nephews has joined their ranks. not like she'd care much anyways.[break][break]

finally, an alomomola emerges from a pokeball. it isn't the most vicious of fighters, but its WHIRLPOOL does wrap around the sharpedos, holding them in place.[break][break]

"you're related to , aren't you?"[break][break]

he asks, turning back to look at him.[break][break]

"why did you join us?"

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 7:24:11 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The three Sharpedo came ever closer, before being halted. While one narrowly escaped, the other two were pulled, stretched by twisting waves of water. They were stuck, with one having the tenacity to respond to Alomomola with Water Pulse.

The one that got away drew just close enough to see the two of them. Croconaw’s muscles swelled, before lunging and shoulder-checking it with Superpower. “…Yeah. Her and… .”

Casey turned to face Theo. While he was six feet and built, the other man was still taller. It was an odd feeling, to be sure. He glanced aside, and repeated what he told Trish. “I wanted to take control of my life again, after recovering from a hiking accident. I didn’t mind having to step on someone here or there to do it.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 9:14:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

control. not an unheard of reason for anyone to join team rocket but it is one of the less common ones. still not enough to be refreshing to hear, however.[break][break]

"and how useful do you think you'll be for us?"[break][break]

never one to skirt around topics, theo remains as direct as ever.[break][break]

the alomomola easily deals with the WATER PULSE, taking it directly only to recover with its AQUA RING. the WHIRLPOOL continues, looking to set croconaw up for success.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 9:46:46 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The Aqua Ring quickly dispelled the incoming ring of water. The whirlpool continued to batter the two remaining Sharpedo, whose faces were stuck in pained rictus.

Croconaw responded by rushing towards the other two, barging into the whirlpool with another burst of Superpower, aiming for their faces. Within minutes, the three Sharpedo slowly drifted to the surface, countless teeth popping out of their mouths like clowns out of a small car.

Casey walked towards Theo. He slowly reached for his chain necklace, his series of black rectangles, and pulled it forward to display it. The pendant was a curious stone.

“A week prior to this conversation, and I raided a lab for its mega-stones. I took every precaution possible to keep us from being recorded. Aside from the one I… helped myself to, they’re all sitting on the submarine.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 8:21:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

theo looks at the chain necklace, expression never quite wavering from his usual.[break][break]

"so you did your job."[break][break]

he looks away to his alomomola floating back over with the sharpedo teeth. he kneels down to pick them up.[break][break]

"kidding. well, i'm looking forward to seeing more of you, casey. do let me know if you'd like a more hands-on training program."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 8:46:10 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

More the hands-on type, Casey walks towards his bundle of folded clothes. He reaches for his shirt, bending down just enough to expose the length of his Red Gyarados back tattoo, a companion to the fins and scales on his arms. He refolds his shirt, tying the sleeves to make a loose bag of sorts.

He dove into the water, scooping as many teeth as he could into the bag, before moving to the shore. He threw the bag onto the docks, before slowly climbing a post to get back out of the water. He was followed by his Croconaw, who seemed to be fatigued from using Superpower on repeat. However, it started to flash, as if it were ready to evolve. Casey stood infront of Croconaw, turning to face Theo.

“I’d undergone a training course with . While he wasn’t disappointed or anything… it feels like I’m missing something. If you have the time, I’d appreciate your help.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 9:41:53 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"ah."[break][break]

the assessment of another underboss should be good enough. if there's something missing, then they'll just have to find it.[break][break]

"no problem. i'll schedule a time."[break][break]

he walks over and hands casey whatever little sharpedo teeth he has before turning away to make his departure.[break][break]

"see you soon."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 21:51:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: