5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 10:04:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

So that encounter with didn’t work out.

Who else could he turn to, that was easily accessible, and could maybe offer an ear to listen to what he had to say?

Thankfully, the next person he wanted to talk to lived just one city over, and it wouldn’t take too long for him to make it back to Fortree in time for dinner.

(Or a late dinner, but really, who was counting?)

He just hoped that the other Silph he was going to visit was home.

(Little did he know he was fighting a losing battle.)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 12:35:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it has been a few months now since and matias last lived in their beachside house. it remains empty, only to be used on special occasions like whenever they have to entertain guests.[break][break]

guests like who decides to show up unannounced. luckily for the fortree gym leader, it only takes matias a few minutes to show up with the use of TELEPORTS and virizion.[break][break]

"sup, alexei."[break][break]

a bright trail of MAGICAL LEAVES flows after them as he dismounts. virizion acknowledges alexei with a nod before running off.[break][break]

matias walks up to give the man a pat on his shoulder before turning to unlock the door. it opens, lights flicking on immediately.[break][break]

"what brings you to lilycove?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 4:35:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Was it his fault for showing up unannounced, he had no idea what the other man’s number was. Maybe that was a mistake he should rectify somewhere

Seeing one of the Swords of Justice up-close and personal again, he can’t help but be awed at the sight of her—well, technically them since he knew the Swords didn’t follow the notion of gender—he gave a little head bow in greeting before watching the green blur run off into the distance.

“I… came by because… I have something to ask.”

There, plain and simple, no hiding it.

(And no, it was definitely not relationship woes. That, he could handle on his own. Or could he.)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 8:46:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias had assumed as much, so with a quick gesture, he urges alexei to voice his question.[break][break]

he walks into the kitchen, circling around the counter which remains spotless because their maid service is still active. the fridge is pulled open, content a bit bare.[break][break]

"sure, ask away. want anything to drink, by the way?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 18:55:40 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There were so many things weighing on him in the back of his mind—however the offer of a drink made him look up from his private musing.

“I’ll take anything you have,” he replied first, before rummaging around in his pocket and eventually finding what he was looking for—a certain marble that he’d come into possession of when he’d crossed into the other universe where the ‘him’ of that reality was dead.

Once the other had returned, there was nothing to it.

Quick, and simple, like a punch in the gut.

“I’m sure you’ve heard about… about that meteor that’s going to fuck everyone over, right?”

Unlike the other, Alexei only had what information the public had to go off of.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 15:15:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the only thing matias has in the fridge is orange juice, apple juice, and beer. water can always be poured from the tap but that seems a bit dull so he settles on the beer.[break][break]

"the same one everyone's been dreading? yes. 99943 meteno."[break][break]

he closes the fridge door and walks over, offering a bottle of beer to alexei.[break][break]

"what about it?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 14:04:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Yeah, that one,” he continued quietly, his voice subdued because of the heaviness that he was secretly dreading the arrival of.

Seeing the bottle of beer, he took it gratefully and cracked it open by catching the underside of the cap on a corner edge of the counter and pulling the bottle down.

“…I was thinking, actually… is there a way to send the space rock somewhere else?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 8:02:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias glances down briefly to notice how alexei opens his bottle of beer.[break][break]

"you're lucky that's marble."[break][break]

for his own bottle, he simply twists the cap off with his fingers having learned how to do so back in kanto.[break][break]

after a sip, he shrugs.[break][break]

"i'm not too sure. where are you suggesting we send it?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 15:41:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Do we… do we have the technology powerful enough to pull coordinates from inanimate objects?”

He took a sip from the bottle in his hands as he rummaged around with his other hand, before finally pulling out what he was looking for.

“This—this Mega Stone came from a world where I ended up in by accident. This world has nothing but Ultra Beasts… those big-ass things that appeared during the Three-Day War—crawling everywhere. I was lucky to get back here with my fucking life.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 8:47:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"what does that mean?"[break][break]

without context, matias is lost, and even after alexei explains he still has to take a moment to process what the gym leader is actually trying to say.[break][break]

he makes assumptions.[break][break]

"are you asking if we can send the meteor to that world instead of sea hoenn?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 9:52:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well, it was a suggestion I had on the table—but I’m not sure if our science and technology departments have the capability to pull a solid location out of something so… so abstract,” he said with a sigh as he took another drink from the bottle.

“…maybe I should lay off the science fiction shit a bit,” he added a few moments later.

“That… that was supposed to be my suggestion. Send it towards that Dune-like hellscape. Maybe help another world rise out of the ashes. But… I don’t know.”

Hell, now it sounded stupid when he thought about it.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 16:02:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"look, alex, i'm no scientist but i'm pretty sure changing where the meteor will go to is more complicated than it sounds."[break][break]

they'd likely have to somehow acquire the coordinates of the dune-like hellscape, map it to their primal points, and then reconfigure all the settings in order to achieve a successful warp.[break][break]

"besides, we don't have the time to do that. what we should be focusing on is supporting our existing plan."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 13:54:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Ugh.

There… there really wasn’t any other way around this, was it?

“I mean. I have the source of the coordinates. I just don’t know if the technology we have at the moment is enough to change the course…” and with that statement another drink from the bottle.

He sighed again, reaching for the marble. As he grabbed it, the fine hairs on his arm stood up on end.

“You—you really want to go with what they’re planning right now, don’t you,” he remarked. It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.

“Even… even if the thought of another version of you doesn’t make you curious on how your other self’s existence may have differed from what happened right here, right now?”

He’d only just remembered his conversation with the man’s brother about the plan.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 11:17:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"to be honest with you, alex, what i want doesn't matter. the plan has been set and the best thing we can do right now is to support it."[break][break]

however blunt it might have been, the fortree gym leader needs to hear the truth. they are mere pieces on the board, some pawns, knights, bishops, but never the king. they listen and obey when the calling requires them to.[break][break]

or, in matias' case, he listens when there's nothing to gain from resisting.[break][break]

"think about it this way: that version of hoenn is one in millions. billions, perhaps. if your concern is curiosity, then i'm sure you'll be able to find other ways to sate it."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
opinion [s][c]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 15:58:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Yeah, sure… if there was a way to cross dimensions easily I’d have done that already! he screamed in the back of his mind. God, what the hell was up—

He’d encountered a lot of people who refused to budge from their decision. First it was , now him…

(Let’s not get started about , even!)

“At least—I tried,” he remarked quietly as he drained the rest of the contents of the bottle and set the empty thing down in the sink. It was his cue to leave, and soon.

“Is free by any chance for a visit in the near future?”