Ashley Shepard
Bee Positive [M]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 7:41:22 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@liza
notes
Huh. Bees. Ashley decided, wanting a bit of money in his pocket, to help with the rent by taking an odd job. This one was pretty interesting. Bees. Combees, specifically. Not like Beedrills, just aggressive Combee who are, for some reason, buzzing up the place. Aggressively. Ashley wasn't the brightest, but he did have a nice bit of wisdom. Something was the cause. Combees are typically sweet little things, though they can bee a bit excitable.

He's not a bee keeper though. He doesn't know what could, aside from something hostile nearby. What could be hostile here?

Eh. It's something at least.

"Alright... Reinhardt? Pulse? Bongo? Ready to go?" His three trusted companions would be at his disposal. Reinhardt, the attack-mon Nidorino would give Ashley a nod like a Mightyena. Pulse, the Rotom who infested his phone, who bee-ps and boops. And Bongo, the monkey with a mean stick. Some time to each of them wouldn't hurt. Bongo especially, since he had been so worried of growing taller lately.

Around Oldale, there were probably plenty of hives. Maybe he could get some honey, while he's at it? Or maybe a new friend? Or a honey? These were the jokes for this entire excursion, he just hoped if some unfortunate soul got wrapped into it, they'd like his bee puns.

Keep dreaming, Ash. He chuckles to himself. At least he can bee positive.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Bee Positive [M]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 22:21:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Oh, would find bees all right.

From within the trees, the echo of some bouncy little tune would echo out. At the source was none other than Liza. Cross legged under a tree that was buzzing with pissed off Combee. A drum machine was on her lap, hooked up to a laptop sitting on the grass next to her. She was the one making the music.

It was unclear if the Combee were enjoying the music and leaving her alone or something about it was keeping them away. Either way, she seemed absolutely oblivious to the stinging hell that awaited her in the tree. She also didn't notice Ashley or his pokemon ass they came into the clearing, much to focused on her music.
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
Bee Positive [M]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 7:42:39 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@liza
notes
Oddly enough, seeing the lovely lady beneath the tree had Ashley staring for just a moment. And then the Combee who were acting pissed, but they didn't even bother her. Perplexed, Ashley, with Reinhardt, Bongo, and Pulse watch on, seeing the pissy little bees... move to the bee-at? That couldn't be right.

"If we're lucky, they just like the buzz." Ashley is grinning because he's proud of himself. Bongo and Reinhardt sigh with tired irritation, but Pulse merely gives from Ashley's phone a rather big LOL. Bongo couldn't bee-lieve this.

Oh no. Bongo's monkey face sweats in understanding. He was slowly succumbing to the puns.

Ashley wasn't here to play hero, but right now if she didn't know they were there, he'd ensure to at least be the one to get stung. He approaches Liza, before getting her attention by having Bongo use a WOOD HAMMER on the tree nearby, attempting to be out of sync with the drum machine. If she's entranced by music, the best way to get her attention is to get out of harmony to get her to pay them mind.

Wordlessly, Ashley points to the Combee from far enough away to at least warn her that she was surrounded.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Bee Positive [M]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 21:40:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Yams is actually a dumbass and forgot about this thread.

Something disharmonious makes her head jerk up. She frowns as the tree that 's pokemon hit shakes. The music still plays on a loop, going on without her further input. Confusion is clear on her face but she does follow where the guy is pointing with her eyes....

"Huh?" Tilting her head, she turns to look back to the guy.

"Like, those guys, like, weren't there when I sat down."

She doesn't seem that... bothered.

Yet, Ashley does now face the situation of assisting a civilian out of a mess.
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
Bee Positive [M]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 1:09:19 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@liza
notes
Ashley's face contorts from what seemed like genuine worry, to an almost comically alarming expression, as this civi not only doesn't seem bothered by the particular Combee, but the way they spoke showed either a lack of caring, or a lack of self-preservation. Either way, Ashley felt himself sweat.

Using his hands, he points to the Combee first with his left pointer finger, then uses his left thumb to point to himself, trying to insinuate he'd handle it.

He implies, knowing damn well there are lots of them and only one of him. Still, attempting his damndest to try and at least keep the civi safe, he points with Pulse. "Shock Wave. Point it upwards towards the masses, attract their attention here by playing annoying sounds."

Bongo and Reinhardt eye Ashley with the look of pain. Bongo goes as far as to cover his ears, as Pulse does just that. releasing a Shock Wave above to the Combee to attract them... and proceeds to play the most annoying noises it could.

Ashley looks to Liza apologetically. Keeping her safe was important, as Combees began to buzz hatefully towards Ashley's direction. Not only hating the shocking wave that slapped them all in their hateful haze... but wanting revenge, as they buzzed towards the Rotom phone.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights