The Thread Where Stela Falls in the Water, Probably. [FISH]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 22:44:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","snowybunger"]

You're living in a world of wonder.

The cries of Wingull above, the soft timeless sound of waves gently rocking against a boat, just a ways off shore, Stela'd been humming along, a wide-brim summer hat and sunglasses on adorning her head, her hair done loosely in a simple ponytail. Her clothes rather casual, a simple bikini under a shirt and hoodie, as well as swimming shorts and sandals. While she was a fashion designer, she'd found it far more fun to go with a basic casual flow than stick to a work mindset all day long. Besides, who really cared what she looked like? The only other person on the boat was Ryuu, anyway. Whom she'd managed to rope into this boat trip, somehow.[break][break]

The boat had been her own personal one, one she'd usually go further out into the sea with for dives, but it was fun to use it for some recreational fishing! Hell, she might just make a hobby out of fishing after all this, the down time was relaxing, even for someone who was as energetic as Stela.[break][break]

"You're not feeling seasick, right?" she'd called out asking, as she'd cast out her rod, sunlight showering down, spreading warmth across the boat and glimmering with the ocean like one massive precious gem.

[break]

[break]

| Gotta find that Milotic or Lumineon OUO[break][break]

vuApPfAL

template by skeleton

[newclass=.snowybunger b]color:#ffbe0a[/newclass]

Fishing Haul!

·
close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
too far from home to call it quits
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 1:07:44 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]
[attr="class","text-space icon"]

Like @stela, Ryuuzaki seems perfectly at ease. Perhaps, even meditating in those rare slivers of silence he snags. The sea breeze brushes through a loose shirt, running across his shoulders and tracing the many scars and odd tattoos he's kept throughout the years.[break][break]

"You're talking to someone who works with marine creatures for a living." He deadpans back, shifting to let Skadi laze comfortably at his feet as he throws a line. "The only real reason why I'd be seasick is if you were horrible at steering this boat."[break][break]

To which he might note to himself that he does feel a little shaken after how she commandeered this ship out to sea.[break][break]

[break]

cO|b57l4
[break]

CATCH OF THE DAY:[break]
- Extra Large Wishiwashi (14 || 87)[break][break]

Notes: Outfit // It's the seafaring adventure we've always wanted

[attr="class","headerbox"]

@stela

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #333232; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); --accentRGB: 203, 133, 0; --accent: #cb8500 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #1f1f1f; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #8c7e7e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #f9f9f9 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 8:27:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yes, yes, mermaid man," she'd said teasingly in response to his somewhat dry remark, "besides, you're so pale, and you're always home when I call so I figured you just stayed all cooped up!" she'd added in response, genuine in that she truly believed that, though missing that she called him at the most ridiculous times of the day.[break][break]

"Oh come on, I don't drive that poorly! We're still in one piece, aren't we?" she'd said, noticing Ryuu try to figure out if he was sea sick or not. Though aside from that, she'd smiled and laughed, her own water pokémon and Dragonair vibing along with the rocking waves, the other two taking a nap in the sunlight as she'd reeled in a rather large Bruxish.[break][break]

"Wow, it's way huge! How about you, Ryuu? Get anything fancy?"

[break]

[break]

| I GOTS THE LUMMIE! POG[break][break]

f76H3Pzg

template by skeleton

Fishing Haul!

·
close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 8:48:35 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

Mermaid man.[break][break]

Now that's a new one.[break][break]

His lips curl the more he listens to her ramblings. "Maybe I wouldn't be as pale if you stopped waking me up at ungodly hours and ruining my sleep schedule." He quips back, "And contrary to popular belief, I do have a job involving me getting out in the fields at times."[break][break]

Though she does try to check for signs of sea sickness, Ryuuzaki isn't one to let discomfort show in front of others. Instead, he focuses on releasing the Wishiwashi from the hook, giving the roof of its mouth a once over before letting it sit in a cooler he'd already filled with seawater.[break][break]

"Feel free to take a look for yourself."[break][break]

[break]

KQKtKvPu
[break]

- Small Horsea (31 || 25 - Crown)[break][break]

- Extra Large Wishiwashi (14 || 87)
[break]

@stela

made by gimmick

[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #333232; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); --accentRGB: 203, 133, 0; --accent: #cb8500 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #1f1f1f; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #8c7e7e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #f9f9f9 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 8:04:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"Variety is the spice of life, and a fun surprise is always good~" Stela had said replied with an impish grin, "but if you don't like it, I guess I could hold off a bit... how about 3:30am next time? On the dot." she'd added further, though adding an extra part that made it difficult to discern whether or not she was joking.[break][break]

"Ooooh, can I tag along for one of those field trips next time?" she'd asked with a smile, her curiosity peaked, she'd enjoyed the company of pokémon, especially the marine varieties.[break][break]

She'd wandered over to eye Ryuu's catch, after having reeled in a beautiful little Lumineon, "aw, what a cutie," she'd cheered with a chuckle, though Ciel had chirped with some form of urgency, Stela had hurried back to her rod, "oh boy, one second!" she'd said hurriedly as the rod had bound and bent, something on the other end.

[break]

[break]

| Notes[break][break]

AkUg81cd

template by skeleton

Fishing Haul!

·
close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 12:10:00 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

"How about not at all? Or preferably on the days I actually work the night shift." He drawls, running his fingers through Skadi's icy mane. "As for the other bit... I'll let you know if I have the capacity to babysit an extra baby on the job."[break][break]

Arceus knows that even the biggest of Wailords can be whining toddlers if they know they're about to have a dental.[break][break]

A small Horsea is what comes up next, his eyebrows raised as he readily lets it go. This time, Skadi has finally chosen to make a move, leaning over the railing and blowing small patches of ice over the choppy waves.[break][break]

[break]

U7du8cU3
[break]

- Extra Small Bruxish (79 || 2 - Crown)[break][break]

Previous Catches:[break]
- Extra Large Wishiwashi (14 || 87)
- Small Horsea (31 || 25 - Crown)
[break]

@stela

made by gimmick

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 8:54:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"What~? You're saying you don't like me taking the time out of my day to hang out? We used to be so close! Like two pearls in a clam, or like..." Stela'd paused for a moment, "hm, I don't actually have a good joke for that," she'd said rather succinctly, though she'd smiled and gave her friend a pat on the back.[break][break]

"Babysit? I can take care of Halley easily." She'd added with a rather confused look on her face. "ohp, one sec, again~" she'd went off to the other side of the boat, which, to be fair, was like, a couple metres away at most. "Holy, what?!" she'd exclaimed, having pulled a Sharpedo out of the water of all things, she'd been surprised at even her own upper arm strength for this feat of insanity.

[break]

[break]

| Notes[break][break]

N4KBQQ0h

template by skeleton

Fishing Haul!

·
close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 9:22:30 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

It takes him a brief moment to remember not to snap around and grab her hand, that she isn't holding any knife or weapon to his back. But that self-control that doesn't stop him from tensing, nor does it ease the pain of having to hear her attempts at literary phrases.[break][break]

"I'll ignore you the next time you show up at my doorstep at 3am." He warns, barely surprised by the way his little joke flew right over her head. What does surprise him is the Sharpedo that she pulls up, his hand fluttering to his side as he readies himself for trouble. "Careful. Don't let it bite you next."[break][break]

[break]

5pJC9r2L
[break]

- Small Wishiwashi (12 || 25)[break][break]

- Extra Large Wishiwashi (14 || 87)[break]
- Small Horsea (31 || 25 - Crown)[break]
- Extra Small Bruxish (79 || 2 - Crown)
[break]

@stela

made by gimmick

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 7:20:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"You say that every time, though," Stela had retorted with a smile, though wincing to quickly close her eye as the Sharpedo she'd hooked had flailed wildly, splashing water over the boat as it had been reeled in. She'd of course, eventually set it free, it was a tad too big for her boat, and still had a lot of fight in it.[break][break]

"Say, Ryuu, how come you're always so jumpy? Do you need a hug?" she'd wondered aloud, from the other side of the boat again, though before she'd had a chance to even hear his response, she'd jumped out of her seat, having seemed to hook another pokémon that had her chasing it around the boat, rod in hand, she'd almost tired herself out before pulling in the Barraskewda, "I'm fit but come on, two of these fighters is... too much..."

[break]

[break]

| Notes[break][break]

m0M4yIok

template by skeleton

Fishing Haul!

·
close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 11:17:47 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

"Maybe because I hope you'll eventually pick up on the hint."[break][break]

That and the fact that he feels the need to make sure she's safe when he has the capability to do so. And maybe also the possibility that she might find herself getting mauled by a very irritable Glaceon when he's not looking.[break][break]

"Well... you know the whole stuff... about Kanto. I was dispatched there for a bit to try and help civilians escape." He starts, but he's quick to fall silent with a pained smile. He seems almost ready to sink into his ocean of memories, but he pulls himself back just to watch Stela reel in her catch.[break][break]

"Don't fall in, or I'll actually laugh."[break][break]

[break]

eWBwB8KK
[break]

- Dynamax Gorebyss (57 || 93 - Crown)[break][break]

- Extra Large Wishiwashi (14 || 87 - Crown)[break]
- Extra Small Bruxish (79 || 2)
- Small Wishiwashi (12 || 25)
[break]

@stela

made by gimmick

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 23:29:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"Hint? You know a lot of people would probably only dream of such a romantic encounter!" she'd said proudly, ignoring that most of her visits involved her annoying Ryuu, unintentionally of course, but nonetheless doing so, though she'd said 'romantic' as a joke, she didn't particularly have any feelings for Ryuu beyond knowing him from her childhood and worrying about him in her own way, unfortunately her form of endearment and making sure her good friend was alright were these random check ups at almost any point of time in the day.[break][break]

"Looky here! I got something again!" Stela had announced proudly—she'd overheard Ryuu's mentions of Kanto, however she wasn't exactly good at commiserating, at least, in that she didn't particularly enjoy being sad, and was a firm believer of laughter being the best medicine—of course behind her pride had been genuine exhaustion, she'd been expecting a relaxing time, and she'd been hit with a Sharpedo followed by a Barraskewda, two fast heavy hitters, she'd been amazed that her rod hadn't broken from either of them,[break][break]

Yet... as if fate were a cruel mistress, as if Ryuu's words and Stela's amazement had set their course in stone, as Stela had tried to reel in her new catch, as it turns out, her fishing rod had been a little too strained, not exactly meant to be catching these big fish. By some amazing twist of fate, she did manage to reel in yet another Sharpedo, yet, her line had broken at the same time, and the entire time she'd been taking steps back to help reel it in, almost back over to Ryuuzaki's side.[break][break]

What Ryuu had heard had been a large heavy thud as the Sharpedo landed in the boat, and a yelp from Stela as he'd seen her topple over backwards over the side of the boat, nearly do a flip and land essentially bellyflop in the water. She'd remained still, not even raising her head from the water. Not because she was in danger or unconscious but because she was tired, and no longer vibed with this universe. She'd at least raised a dismissive wave of her hand to let Ryuu know that she wished to succumb to the grasp of the deep sea.[break][break]

Of course she did raise her head eventually, catching her breath, and rather sadly swimming her way to the back of the boat, somewhat dejected and embarrassed as she made her way back on, dripping wet. Thankfully, the ocean was in fact made of water! Enough ocean to hide the salty tears she'd shed in what she believed was her defeat. Damn you Kyogre.

[break]

[break]

| Notes[break][break]

1gMbQaNc

template by skeleton

Fishing Haul!

[break]

·
close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 11:05:17 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

He makes no effort to stop her from falling in.[break][break]

"Aaaand... what did I tell you?" Though he cracks a smile, he's at least kind enough to throw a towel right at her face.[break][break]

"I hope you brought a spare change of clothes."[break][break]

[break]

R7jFC7cw
[break]
Posted on wrong account LOL - Extra Small Wishiwashi[break][break]

- Extra Small Wishiwashi (12 || 7)[break][break]

- Extra Small Bruxish (79 || 2)[break]
- Small Wishiwashi (12 || 25)[break]
- Dynamax Gorebyss (57 || 93 - Crown)
[break]

@stela

made by gimmick

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 11:09:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Thankfully, she in fact did have some spare clothes, even more so than that, Stela really only had to replace her shirt and hoodie, the rest being fine to wear as is, though with the towel thrown in her face, she'd almost sworn she'd caught a small glimpse of a really short gremlin child that most certainly wasn't and certainly not a mispost. Though of course, this had just been an odd hallucination.[break][break]

"Thanks, Prince Charming," she'd said with a chuckle before scurrying to a side of the ship that Ryuu wouldn't be bothered by her needing to change out of her shirt and jacket, coming back in a fairly durable looking wind jacket.

[break]

[break]

| Notes[break][break]

y|KfIvR7

template by skeleton

Fishing Haul!

[break]

·
close tab

played by

myriascope

ryuu
he/him
december 25
solaceon, sinnoh
undetermined
veterinarian
grunt
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ryuuzaki
ryuuzaki amemiya
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:42:51 GMT
ryuuzaki amemiya Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

"Ew." He rolls his eyes, keeping his attention trained on the gentle rise and fall of the waves. The smell of seasalt tickles his nose, the warm air brushing through his hair as he taps on his line.[break][break]

"So how many more times do you plan on falling in, princess?"[break][break]

The question comes with a small growl from Skadi, clearly unhappy with the usage of her rightful title.

[break][break]

[break]

F88d8aFx
[break]

- Small Magikarp (3 || 19)[break][break]

- Extra Small Bruxish (79 || 2 - Crown)[break]
- Small Wishiwashi (12 || 25)[break]
- Dynamax Gorebyss (57 || 93 - Crown)
- Extra Small Wishiwashi (12 || 7)
[break]

@stela

made by gimmick

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 11:54:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"Mmmmm... maybe two more times? I reckon I oughta get a bang for my buck, you know? Hey, maybe you'll fall overboard too!" Stela had said with a smile, grabbing both sides of the towel she'd dried herself off, pulling them against the back of her neck. She'd decided to take a small break for now, resting against the side of the boat as she watched the waves roll by.[break][break]

Wingulls flying by above, she'd watched Dipper swim along the water undearneath alongside Maroon and Balas, the wind in her hair... and... and... achoo! A quick sneeze, "ah geez..."

[break]

[break]

| Notes[break][break]

KVNbdcmV

template by skeleton

Fishing Haul!

[break]

·