WRITE REPLY

HONEYPOT

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HONEYPOT
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 11:26:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arashiwt"]
[attr="class","arashiwtw"]Arashi adjusted his sunglasses as he approached the Combee farm, taking stock of the rural landscape and lush acres. It wasn't in his nature to work with others, but his Ursaring and Snorlax couldn't resist the honey that these Pokémon produced, making it hard for him to complete the mission on his own. "Sup, guys." He offered a greeting as the other two Rangers approached, a friendly smile on his face. "I've heard this Vespiquen is a real bitch, ya'll ready?"[break][break]

In a flash of light, Arashi's Ursaring appeared from their Pokéball, letting out a loud yawn after being awakened from their slumber. "C'mon Oberon, I'll make sure you get some of the honey." The Ursaring let out a small roar, motivated by the promise of the sugary substance. "That's my boy." Arashi smiled, ruffling their fur before heading off to the hive.
[attr="class","arashiwttag"]

[attr="class","arashiwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.arashiwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt b] color:#b64b5f; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#b64b5f!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b64b5f; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b64b5f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #b64b5f!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b64b5f; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b64b5f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b64b5f; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
HONEYPOT
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 13:38:49 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lin4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Hailee was back here once again. The last time she unfortunately got interrupted from finishing this thing with @malik and it seemed that these people were in need once more. Unfortunately for her she was still without a trusty fire pokémon to help her out. Luckily for her she had the perfect person who was always willing to help her out. [break][break]

Hailee walked through lush fields on her way to the meet up point. Her pink studded phone charm bounced against her hand as she held her phone to her ear. "Hey, babe, about that job that I asked for help with." Hailee said as she reached in her bag for a lollipop. "Make sure you bring a fire buddy with you please. I don't have one...unfortunately." She said as she popped the lollipop in her mouth. "Thanks, love you bunches. See you soon." Hailee said, though a bit muffled since she had candy in her mouth.[break][break]

She hung up her phone and decided to wait nearby for her boyfriend to meet up with her. Once Noah reached her she smiled and pointed forward. Their meet up point wasn't that far off. "Sup, guys." A blonde guy spoke up as he greeted them. Hailee was starting to wonder if all the rangers in Slateport were blonde. It would be pretty cool if that was true. "Heya." Hailee waved as she looked around. "I'm Hailee and this is Noah." she said quickly getting introductions out of the way.[break][break]

"I've heard this Vespiquen is a real bitch, ya'll ready?" their new partner asked. Hailee shrugged. "As I'll ever be," She said and summoned Misha, her Mienfoo, from his pokeball. "Noah here will be smoking them out though." She said as she flashed him a wink. The new guy, who still hadn't given them his name, brought out his Ursaring who seemed eager to be rewarded with Honey. Misha was also ready to go. More looking forward to a potential competition of strength against the Ursaring than anything else. "Ready when you are." Hailee said as she glanced back at Noah before following the other ranger to the hive.

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]@arashi +

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌟 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.lin4] --accent: #dea992; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
HONEYPOT
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 9:35:03 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
As the phone call with his girlfriend ended Noah had just left a coffee shop and was making his way tot he meeting spot with some fresh caffeine for the three of them, he had to make sure to always have some kind of drink or food wherever he went, just as his writer intended. He had been requested by Hailee to join in on this mission because he had a fire pokemon? Can't believe he was being used for his body like that.

"Heyo Babes!" Noah would shout as he approached her who seemed to have been the first one to arrive at the meeting spot. "I gotchu some coffee too!" He would say handing her the coffee cup and giving her a quick peck on her forehead. He wanted to seem a little professional around other Rangers he hadn't met yet, it was a slow process of meeting all the Rangers that worked under Tam after all.

It would be long before the new guy showed up though, which was nice, from the simple greeting and the small talk he seemed to be a nice person so that was pretty refreshing. "Nice to meet you! As she said I'm Noah." He would say with a smile and then offer Arashi another of the three coffee cups he had previously bought for them. "Here! Please take this as a gift for meeting for the first time." He didn't think he'd have to explain his part in the plan since that was already pretty much explained by Hailee, he had at least one fire type and his Tyranitar that could use a fire move if things got really rough out there. "Never really dealt with... The whole smoking out combees and colecting their honey, so please lead the way." This in fact was very true, he had experience with some flying types and some water types from other previous missions.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"], @arashi

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
HONEYPOT
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 10:02:24 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
"It's not so bad."

Like a cryptid appearing from the fog in some horror movie, Orion steps up to the group of rangers just as is explaining his inexperience. An Absol stalks silently at his left side. Of the group, Orion only recognizes .

"Sorry I'm late." Even with his hands stuffed firmly in his pockets like the awkward creature that he was, the lack of sleeves on his shirt exposes the shine of a metal prosthetic to the sun. He might've felt more uncomfortable about it if not for @arashi's proud display of his own. Orion's been dreading the return to work as much as he's been looking forward to it, but maybe it won't be that bad after all. "Name's Orion. I'm — uh, was with the Fortree Rangers, but I transferred last week."

He leaves out the bit about being suspended for blowing up at one of the head rangers. Maybe might've heard, since it happened in the aftermath of their battle against the shadow Pokémon; he can only hope she doesn't rat him out.

To directly, he says, "Can your fire-type use smokescreen?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HONEYPOT
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 18:48:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arashiwt"]
[attr="class","arashiwtw"]It didn't take Arashi long to surmise that and were sleeping together, he had a sixth sense for those sorts of things. The small glances they stole, told a tale of debauchery. "Ah hell." He muttered underneath his breath, realizing he'd be playing third wheel to their puppy love. The approach of a fourth man brought promise, the hope that he wouldn't be forced to deal with these circumstances alone. "Hey, man!" Arashi called out, pointing to their metal arm and then his own. "Same hat!" He smirked slightly, running a hand through his hair before looking towards the hive.[break][break]

"Smoke? What, are ya'll afraid of a little fight?" Arashi gestured towards the hive with a nod, a directive for his Ursaring. "Let's stir up the hornet's nest, dudes." Oberon let out a war cry, seeming to agree with the sentiment, before charging right into the territory of the Combee. All it took was one swipe with the grizzly bear paw to get the hive active, much to the chagrin of the other rangers in his group.
[attr="class","arashiwttag"]

[attr="class","arashiwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.arashiwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt b] color:#b64b5f; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#b64b5f!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b64b5f; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b64b5f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #b64b5f!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b64b5f; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b64b5f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b64b5f; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
HONEYPOT
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 20:20:56 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lin4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Suddenly their little trio turned into a party as joined the group. Hailee's eyes widened as she focused on him, flashes of their last battle together flooding her memory. Hailee bit her lip and wrapped her arms around herself. That mission served as one of her bigger regrets. She just simply wasn't ready and in return she felt like she was responsible for slowing the team down. Orion had lost one of his pokémon during that fight. She couldn't imagine losing one of her own. [break][break]

Not to mention she ended up in a mini coma after the events. The whole thing just left her feeling icky. It was something she was still trying to get over. But none of that was Orion's fault. She heard that he'd gotten demoted due to a series of unfortunate events. She felt bad for the guy honestly. [break][break]

"Sorry I'm late." he chimed in and Hailee shook her head. "I didn't even know you we're coming." She added before he went ahead to introduce himself to everyone else. "Name's Orion. I'm — uh, was with the Fortree Rangers, but I transferred last week." She nodded. "Well, welcome to the cool kids club." she offered with a soft smile. [break][break]

"Can your fire-type use smokescreen?" Orion asked Noah before Arashi added in. "Smoke? What, are y'all afraid of a little fight?" Hailee shook her head. "Not exactly but--" Hailee began but they weren't listening. "Let's stir up the hornet's nest, dudes." Arashi's Ursaring roared as it charged at the hive and swiped at it before furious Combee's exited to see who disturbed them. [break][break]

"Well shit." Hailee said as she pointed towards them. "Misha help 'em out." Hailee ordered her Mienfoo who charged forward with a FORCE PALM aimed at the pissed off Combee. This wasn't exactly what Hailee had imagined when 'smoking out the bees' but it certainly worked. Still, she had to respect Arashi's boldness and swiftness to act.
[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]@arashi + +

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌟 Misha the Mienfoo used FORCE PALM.[break]
🌟 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.lin4] --accent: #dea992; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lin4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
HONEYPOT
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 4:02:06 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrose4"]
[attr="class","mainambrose"]

Noah had to do a double take towards the new ranger that had joined their ranks. He wanted to question where he had come from and how he had pretty much come out from the shadows like some mythical creature. He would look back and forth between everyone who was talking like they all knew each other, he was confused and lost, not knowing how to react at all to the whole bonkers situation. Till, he noticed how reacted, he had seen it before, he knew what it meant. Silently he would look towards her with a little smile and a tiny nod, offering her his hand to show people were still there for her.[break][break]

Everything was happening at accelerating speeds, from introducing himself and asking if Noah had a pokemon that could use 'smokescreen' which the answer was a no, he didn't really have time to say that or to even fathom on the explanation of what would seem like a plan. Perhaps @arashi was acting on his pokemon's best interest, Noah could see that as a good sign, he was excitable and not afraid to go in head first but then again... A lot could go wrong here, like could the honey be burned or how badly would they have to mess up before Tam put them all on beach cleaning duty.[break][break]

"Ah what the hell!" Noah would say before throwing up his pokeball that would shine and release his chosen fire-type for today, Speedy the Cinderace. "Time to light them up boooooooois!" The pokemon would quickly react and use PYRO BALL Towards the combees that had been stirred up by the Ursaring and the Mienfoo. After all where there was fire there would be smoke, eventually. "Let's not fall behind, Orion!" Noah would say with a big smile, like they were about to join a ongoing party.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]@arashi , ,

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Noah's Cinderace uses Pyro Ball.

[attr="class","pkmn"] [break]

[newclass=.ambrose4] --accent: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .mainambrose] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
HONEYPOT
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 16:28:32 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
@arashi's bold, cheerful greeting catches Orion off guard. "Uh, hey!" he returns, and actually laughs. "Same hat?"

He doesn't know the meme, but he can get the gist when the other Ranger gestures at their prosthetics. Instantly he feels more at ease within the group, as if the elephant in the room had been relocated.

That doesn't last long.

"Wh — no, that's just—"

A bad idea. But Arashi's Ursaring is acting before the words can leave his lips, and Orion too is resigned to assisting in whatever way he can. He cringes as fire blooms near the hive. We're supposed to be protecting the environment, not destroying it.

Even without their Vesipquen queen, the Combee seem particularly aggressive in the defense of their hive.

"Is fire really a good idea?!"

He releases a SLOWKING from a pokeball at his belt, a PSYCHIC TERRAIN rippling around them.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights