bright, [ m / vv ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bright, [ m / vv ]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 13:17:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leone"]
the slateport harbor, a beautiful place filled with yachts, sail boats, skippers, and other vessels. leone’s walking the boards that day not to get on a boat, because wow how scary would that be. no no, he’s walking the boards because there are cute games and stalls up with different sorts of outsourced foods to try!

like, think food trucks but they’re food boats!

if there’s anything leone feels is a guilty pleasure, it’s his need to try foods from other cultures and parts of different regions. more so than that, leone was looking for a specific treat. and when he found the stall for kalos, he excitedly got in line.

lumiose galette. lumiose galette!

he’d been without for however long the barrier had been out—yes he express ordered them from his favorite bakery shut up—and he had been slowly going through a very terrible withdraw. but now?

lumiose galette, lumiose galette!!!
[attr="class","leonebr"] [ open sunny day vv mission ]
[newclass=.leone] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ceej

HoMac
they/them
December 29
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Strugglebus
Cadet
dead but rising,
awards
76 posts
howl mccoy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @howl
howl mccoy
bright, [ m / vv ]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 15:45:26 GMT
howl mccoy Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Howl slicked a hand through their hair as they stared up at the sun-- not directly into it, mind, because that wasn’t advised. God, they were so hot.

It was so hot out they’d forgone a shirt, which was kind of a big deal for them because, body dysmorphia. The sun did do wonderful things for their freckles, though, they had to admit.

They were walking down the boardwalk, being politely accosted by salespeople hawking a bunch of different foods and trinkets-- all sorts of rarities, now that the dome had cut them off from the outside world.

Howl heard a weird word at one of the little boats, stopped and cocked their head.

“What’s a galette?” they asked out loud to no one in particular, hoping someone would swoop in and answer the question.

@leone
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bright, [ m / vv ]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 12:31:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leone"]
what’s a galette?

without thinking, leone just up and blurts out, ”what’s heaven on earth for five hundred, alex?”

the way he laughs after the delivery suggests he’s just kidding around. he’s not at work, he’s not trying to impress anybody, so he doesn’t feel the need to be sorry that he might have come off wrong. instead, this is a stranger, and leone feels passionately about what he’s saying.

he turns to the other and smiles.

”but really,” he leans in to whisper. ”they’re arceus’ gift to the kalos region.”

leaning away, leone shrugged his shoulders.

”it’s hard to explain, but you should totally try one.”
[attr="class","leonebr"]
[newclass=.leone] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ceej

HoMac
they/them
December 29
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Strugglebus
Cadet
dead but rising,
awards
76 posts
howl mccoy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @howl
howl mccoy
bright, [ m / vv ]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 13:15:18 GMT
howl mccoy Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Howl startles a little bit when @leone speaks from next to them. Confused, they turn to the speaker, then return an easy smile. Oh, no, they’re cute?

“But is it like… is it a cake? Does it have chocolate?”
Howl pressed, head tilting. “What kind of heaven are we talking, here?”

@leone
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bright, [ m / vv ]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 11:56:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leone"]
”oh, boy, do they.” his response when asked if there’s chocolate is an energetic one.

not unlike him, when talking of his delights from home.

”they’re a pastry and they can be filled with a lot of different things. i mean, sometimes it’s chocolate. sometimes it’s just cream. but oh my fuck, there’s nothing like it.”

who knew he could get so animated about pastry? deep down, it’s probably just because he misses home. but he’s too detached from his emotions to figure that out right away.
[attr="class","leonebr"]
close tab

played by

ceej

HoMac
they/them
December 29
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Strugglebus
Cadet
dead but rising,
awards
76 posts
howl mccoy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @howl
howl mccoy
bright, [ m / vv ]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 21:08:42 GMT
howl mccoy Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Howl has the grace to look puzzled-- excited, but puzzled. They stop themselves from parroting do they what back at the guy. The appreciation was written all over @leone’s face.

“Nothing like it, huh?” Howl says, instead, planning a way to use this to their advantage (which is an amazing thing because Howl is not clever, or flirty, or anything close to it). “Why don’t I buy us some and you can tell me all about what makes them so amazing?”

As they reach for their wallet, they add, "I'm Howl, by the by."

@leone