[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
to the commissioner [break]
dated sometime in august

[attr="class","comment"]

DISCLAIMER: all points mentioned have been approved by staff.[break][break]

commissioner ,[break][break]

please find attached a summary of projects currently being worked on within the organization.[break][break]

i. SPACE-TIME DISTORTION POKEMON.[break]
i recently met with their head scientist , and though she proves to be difficult to work with, i learned that they are currently looking into the variations, why these happen and what causes them, and also whether they'd be able to draw power from them.[break][break]

she also mentioned that there have been fluctuations of INIFINITY ENERGY around the areas where space-time distortions occur. she suggests it could be similar to the instances of spontaneous mega evolution with primal energy. either way, she seems very keen on infinity energy in general.[break][break]

she is also in possession of something she calls THE ABSORBER. it absorbs infinity energy, though i'm not sure what else it does beyond that.[break][break]

ii. GENERAL FINDINGS.[break]
they are working on CRYSTABLOOMS to understand them more.[break][break]

i'm sure you've heard reports as well but they are starting to target avatars signed with the aqua initiative. be wary of ambushes and attacks![break][break]

head professor was also recently a captive, though i'm unsure of the events leading to her escape.[break][break]

nothing else to report as of this moment.[break][break]

all the best!

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
RAT REPORTS
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 5:48:48 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","phone charname"]
[attr="class","bg"]
[attr="class","top"]
DAHLIA GOODE [break]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","text"]
DAHLIA GOODE says... [break]
thank you for your work, cian. i'll forward this information to intel and information (, ).

[break][break]

[attr="class","text"]
the experimentation with infinity energy is to be expected. i worry about our aqua initiative, but that is why such an initiative exists. better together than alone.

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","credit"]MILKY

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#D5A23B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone"]width:400px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bg"]background-color: #2b2b2b; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:solid 1px #242424[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font:10px/10px 'Poppins'; color:#eee; min-height:10px; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 60px 30px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top b"]font-size:30px; line-height:25px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top img"]width:70px; height:70px; float:left; margin-right:10px; border-radius:100px; border:5px solid #333; margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#ccc; padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text"]min-height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text div"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:10px; border-radius:30px; margin-top:5px; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag"]text-align:center; margin-top:5px; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; color:#666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .credit"]position:absolute; font:bold 12px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); top:15px; right:-25px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
RAT REPORTS
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 8:03:10 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","title"]FINAL RAT REPORT.

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
to the commissioner [break]
dated sometime in september

[attr="class","comment"]

DISCLAIMER: all points mentioned have been approved by staff.[break][break]

commmissioner ,[break][break]

many things to share so please excuse if it appears disorganized. these are very stressful times![break][break]

team rocket recently held a forum to discuss upcoming plans for the region. there's no easy way to say this, but a war is coming.[break][break]

MINING THE METEOR[break]
team rocket plans on dispatching operatives to the meteoroid as it enters the atmosphere to mine the unknown material. they will be disguised and treating it as a stealth operation.[break][break]

to help this operation, they plan on launching another operation to a key primal point to force the league to use a reserve primal point. the location has been decided to be mount pyre. they also plan on stealing a primal crystal.[break][break]

SIEGE ON LITTLEROOT[break]
team rocket is now working together with velmos, a megalopolan who revealed an abundant source of energy far beneath littleroot. they do not know what it is, but it's enough to power velmos' people's way back home to what they called ultra megalopolis.[break][break]

furthermore, velmos spoke of how cotillard hid their people among ours through the use of a modified version of our shiny machine. it's a frightening thought to consider that there are megalopolans hidden among us.[break][break]

A SHIFT IN APPROACH[break]
littleroot will not be the last of their attacks. rocket boss has already set his sights on mossdeep as they want access to the space center. their head scientist seemed really keen on it.[break][break]

others spoke of pacifidlog and petalburg, though they seem to be convinced they already have a hold on pacifidlog. i don't think this is true![break][break]

KYOGRE IN DANGER[break]
they are in posession of a sizable shard of the BLUE ORB. i believe the exact line said was: "dross does not hold ultimate control over her patron".[break][break]

would it be a good idea to give a heads up to miss dross?[break][break]

SUMMARY[break]
key things to note:[break]
- team rocket plans on mining the meteoroid.[break]
- the key primal point at mount pyre will be attacked as a distraction for the mining operation.[break]
- littleroot will be sieged also as a distraction for the mining operation but also because they want control of the town.[break]
- littleroot has a source of energy beneath it that the megalopolans need to help them go home.[break]
- oh, the megalopolans are hidden among us (you aren't one, right, commissioner? haha...)[break]
- team rocket will now be more aggressive in their hoenn takeover.[break]
- mossdeep, pacifidlog, petalburg, maybe lilycove or evergrande are the next immediate threats.[break]
- kyogre's avatar does not have full control of kyogre!!![break]
- please get me out of here.[break][break]

many thanks,[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
RAT REPORTS
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 10:04:14 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","phone charname"]
[attr="class","bg"]
[attr="class","top"]
DAHLIA GOODE [break]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","text"]
thank you cian, for your service. for putting your life at risk for all of hoenn.

[break][break]

[attr="class","text"]
head to your designated extraction point. an agent handler will be there from the hoenn bureau of intelligence and counterterrorism.

[break][break]

[attr="class","text"]
remember to scramble this conversation through our cipher in case you are caught en route.

[break][break]

[attr="class","text"]
please stay safe.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","credit"]MILKY

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#D5A23B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone"]width:400px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bg"]background-color: #2b2b2b; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:solid 1px #242424[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font:10px/10px 'Poppins'; color:#eee; min-height:10px; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 60px 30px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top b"]font-size:30px; line-height:25px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top img"]width:70px; height:70px; float:left; margin-right:10px; border-radius:100px; border:5px solid #333; margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#ccc; padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text"]min-height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text div"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:10px; border-radius:30px; margin-top:5px; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag"]text-align:center; margin-top:5px; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; color:#666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .credit"]position:absolute; font:bold 12px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); top:15px; right:-25px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,021 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RAT REPORTS
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 7:25:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]COMMS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: