/awkwardly waving

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
/awkwardly waving
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 11:38:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

hello! I hope I don't sound too clumsy or late making this! My weekend was a busy one. My name is Jyushi, or Jyu if you'd prefer that instead. I'm twenty-four, indifferent to what pronouns you use for me. Most of my roleplay experience comes from MMORPGs ( WoW, FFXIV ) and … *shudders*. Gaiaonline, but I also used to use sites like this years ago. Pokémon was the first fandom I tried writing about as a child, so I guess nostalgia allows me to always enjoy the world-building in it ( HG/SS being an all-time favourite )

[break][break]

I am a reserved person, but I am always happy to have a conversation. I'm not accustomed to such a large group setting, but I will do my best to adapt. Furthermore, I do have a couple of modern interests ( considering I tend to stay in 2010, lol ) such as; Genpact, Ensemble Stars, Fire Emblem, and Final Fantasy XIV. And currently, Tokyo Revengers is the manga sending me into a thousand emotions. But, aside from that, you can find me enjoying older series like Death Note, Maria†Holic and The World God Only Knows. I also have way too many visual novels in my steam library.
[break][break]
Honestly, I suck at introductions and end up just throwing out all my interests in the wind when I do them. But pls know i'm just a little hermit trying something fresh on this wonderful site I found!

[break][break]

If anyone ever wants to talk, I haven't personally said hello in the discord just yet ( although I appreciate Shiv for welcoming me as I lurk here so much! ) but i'm definitely there and so are my DMs. Otherwise, i'll just be still exploring around and seeing what I can do here and hold back making like five more OCs in the process. Thank you for having me! I hope I can get to know and write with lots of people here!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
/awkwardly waving
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 0:56:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
so glad you're here jyu!! make all the ocs you want! hg/ss is also a big fave of mine. whenever i hear national park's theme i just melt. i've also had a lot of experience rping on mmorpgs too... in particular, ragnarok online LOL.

in any case, i'm excited to be threading with you and it looks like a ton of others are as well. your characters are so well-written from the onset, omg.

welcome welcome jyu!!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times