January 20
Lumioise City, Kalos
Hetrosexual
Benoit Heir
Civilian
Single
2 height
2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @antoine
Antoine Benoit
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 16:13:03 GMT
Antoine Benoit Avatar
As the heavy rain subsided for the time being, a hooded man would step out from the cover of a tree. Antoine Benoit would peel the hood back, revealing his blonde hair.

The Kalosian businessman had come to Fortree to visit the Gym Leader, . Unfortunately, he came at a bad time, when Alexei was out of town. So the nobleman decided to make the most of his time, and explore the nearby routes.

Unfortunately, that resulted in him being caught up in one of the Route's infamous rainstorms. It was a good thing he packed a hooded poncho, otherwise he'd have gotten himself sick.

Now he just had to make sure he didn't get caught without cover when the rain came back around.

close tab

played by

Lady

Sach
He/Him
December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 22:55:40 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar
Sacha had been making his rounds when the rain storm caught him up. He was used to it by now, truthfully. At first, the sudden periods of rain had been somewhat of an annoyance. After years spent working in a mine, however, the rain became a welcome respite. That said, the ranger couldn’t afford to get sick.

Dressed in a raincoat and heavy hiking boots, Sacha navigated his way along the heavily trodden pathway. Pascal flew somewhere up above and Cherie padded ahead of him, sniffing at everything she could reasonably reach with her little body.

Coming around a tree, Sacha paused when he came up on an unfamiliar face. It wasn’t like this place was all that familiar just yet anyway, but the sentiment was still there. Of course, the friendly rockruff had to run right up to Antoine, tail waving about in the air.

“Sorry about her,” Sacha said cautiously, his dark brows knitting together in an assessing expression. “She’s a little friendly for her own good,” the man commented as he approached.

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him
January 20
Lumioise City, Kalos
Hetrosexual
Benoit Heir
Civilian
Single
2 height
2 height
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @antoine
Antoine Benoit
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:32:12 GMT
Antoine Benoit Avatar
As the Rockruff rushed up to greet him, the blonde smiled brightly. He would kneel down to the level of the pup, allowing her to sniff his hand for a moment, before petting her.

"Aren't you an adorable little one.", he cooed at the Rockruff, before his head would move up to greet the man.

"No apologies necessary. She's absolutely adorable.", he'd reply to the Ranger.

He would quickly take notice to the insignias on the man's raincoat. "I just came out here to explore, while waiting on the town's Gym Leader to return.", he'd tell the man, immediately stating his business.
close tab

played by

Lady

Sach
He/Him
December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:51:20 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar
Sacha silently let his guard down only because Antoine didn’t immediately kick his rockruff like he’d imagined in his head. He felt a little bad for thinking about it for just a split second but brushed it off. Rubbing at the back of his neck, he smiled slightly and nodded at the man.

“Good to know,” Sacha commented on his business, not bothered or suspicious to begin with. It was his job to be, sure, but he gave people the benefit of the doubt. His patient nature didn’t really allow him to jump to conclusions anyway. Aside from intrusive thoughts, Antoine was safe for the moment.

“Cherie,” Sacha said and motioned toward himself so that he could crouch down and pick a leaf out of her fur. “She was a gift,” Sacha admitted, “I’m quite attached to her. She has an effect on everyone she meets. Makes meeting people easier,” Sacha chuckled and then rose back to his full height.

“I’m Sacha,” the ranger introduced himself and offered a hand out to Antoine.

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him
January 20
Lumioise City, Kalos
Hetrosexual
Benoit Heir
Civilian
Single
2 height
2 height
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @antoine
Antoine Benoit
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 1:41:09 GMT
Antoine Benoit Avatar
"Cherie? What an adorable name.", Antoine commented, a genuine smile on his face as he watched their interaction.

"I see. She seems to be a real treasure.", he'd comment.

"My name is Antoine.", he replied to the Ranger, shaking his hand with a firm, businessman's handshake. Though he was a Ranger, and this was a good opportunity to do some research for a philanthropic endeavor regarding the Rangers, he'd let that come later.

"Are you heading back into the city?", he'd inquire.

close tab

played by

Lady

Sach
He/Him
December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 13:09:17 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar
Sacha shook Antoine’s hand without complaint or hesitation, giving a very quick smile to show that he wasn’t so much of a stick in the mud. “It’s nice to meet you,” Sacha commented and then dropped his hand to his side and his gaze down to his Pokemon.

The question wasn’t much of a surprise and Sacha shook his head, “Not yet. I was going to do a few more rounds,” he hummed and then looked back down the path that Antoine had come. “Would you like to join Cherie and I?” Sacha offered, flicking a bit of water off his raincoat, though he was more than aware that it could start raining again at any moment.

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him
January 20
Lumioise City, Kalos
Hetrosexual
Benoit Heir
Civilian
Single
2 height
2 height
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @antoine
Antoine Benoit
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 3:38:04 GMT
Antoine Benoit Avatar
When offered the chance to join him, Antoine lit up. Not only was this a good way to pass the time, but it would be a great opportunity to see how the Rangers operated first hand.

"I'd be happy to.", Antoine told him with a smile.

Antoine would also take a moment to shake off his raincoat, before pulling his hood back up. "If it's of any help, I do have a Gallade and a Corvisquire on me.", he'd tell the Ranger.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 0:46:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Lady

Sach
He/Him
December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 12:52:42 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sacha"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]"I'm not too worried," Sacha said with a smile, looking down the path that the two of them would be walking. "I have nearly a full team, including an Aggron and Tyrantrum," he observed, glancing at Cherie. "Cherie is just training," Sacha said with a small smile, "And she has the best nose of all of us. She also won't stay in her Pokeball," Sacha added with a soft chuckle, pulling the hood of his raincoat up and tucking his hands into his pockets to keep them warm.[break][break]

He and Antoine didn't get a chance to really go much further, though, as two dark Pokemon passed in front of the men. It was the Sneasel that Cherie got protective over, the Sableye completely ignored in the moment. She almost made to dart toward it, but Sacha clicked his tongue, "Absolutely not, you wait," Sacha ordered the rockruff. "You're not rushing in like you did with that ducklett," he added, "Use stone edge," Sacha said calmly, knowing that if he kept his own calm, so would Cherie.[break][break]

The rockruff darted forward finally, jittering with excitement and energy. She struck the Sneasel with the attack and then feinted back a few feet to watch the other Pokemon closely. Annoyed, the Sneasel lurched forward, using fury swipes. It hit three times and Sacha pinched the bridge of his nose in silence for a moment. "Rock slide and then crunch," he noted. Rushing forward again, Cherie didn't hesitate to toss the rocks in the Sneasel's direction before she was on it, biting down on its little shoulder. The other Pokemon cried out, but didn't get a chance to attack again before Sacha had thrown a Pokeball at it in an attempt to catch it.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-tyrantrum"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-aggron"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rockruff"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cyndaquil"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rufflet"]

[newclass=".sacha"]--accent:#556a6f;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him
January 20
Lumioise City, Kalos
Hetrosexual
Benoit Heir
Civilian
Single
2 height
2 height
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @antoine
Antoine Benoit
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 23:01:49 GMT
Antoine Benoit Avatar
"Good to know.", Antoine replied with a smile. He couldn't help but chuckle at the mention of Cherie being unable to stay in her Pokeball. "Reminds me of my cousin's old Poochyena.", Antoine remarked, reminiscing on the pup that his cousin was so proud of.

Before his mind could trail back to what happened, a Sneasel and a Sableye greeted them both. Antoine would bring out his Gallade, Gaillard. The sight of the Fighting-type extending his elbow blades was enough to spook the Sableye. Clearly thinking himself way in over his head, the Sableye ran for dear life, while his Sneasel friend was captured by the man with the Rockruff.

For a moment, Antoine could only look on in stunned silence. But upon seeing how the Rockruff handled herself against the Sneasel, Antoine smiled. "Good battle, and good catch.", he'd tell Sasha and the Rockruff.

Skipping Sableye
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 5:49:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RUFFLET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AERIAL ACE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NICKIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SNEASEL!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pouring Down (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 22:23:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE RUFFLET FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AERIAL ACE