may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
sakura virus [m]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 0:17:37 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

rocket's expansive submarine base is parked in sootopolis' bay today. the courtyard ceiling is opened, vast glass panes allowing hoenn's sunlight to seep through their algae-dotted shapes. the north wing's courtyard is lit with natural lighting for the first time in a little while.[break][break]

while other rockets stroll about, munching on cheesy rowlet pizzas and combee waffles, elijah is at work with .[break][break]

his knees are nestled against the cold soil of the courtyard garden. berries are in need of harvest. plants in need of spritzing. his eldegoss floats about, spiraling in the air as it bathes in submarine sun.[break][break]

"bet you never thought you'd be doing gardenwork in a submarine, yea? as a member of team rocket." elijah snorts, he gestures to a garden hand trowel stabbed into the earth. "pass me that, soren."[break][break]

a beat.[break][break]

"by the way, you got dirt on your face."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-eldegoss"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#99a641; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sakura virus [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 13:52:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soren"]
[attr="class","top"]

It took a few blinks for Soren to realise. While he watched his Panpour merrily flicker its tail to the next sprout in need, there was a shift of his attention; a whispered ”oh” that was caught in between his breath. Small talk had been something he hadn't done in a long time. “I suppose it is not what I believed i'd be doing, no,” he candidly replied. “But i'm not opposed to it. I'm merely content that my experience could be useful so early.” Even the heat coming from above left Soren with no complaints.
[break][break]
Hours could pass and his hands would still be deep into the soil, pulling roots and harvesting berries until the courtyard was bare and hushed. That was what Soren was used to, anyway. It was already a substantial difference having someone across from him.
[break][break]
“Of course, sir,” he nodded, too instinctively for his good. That was what was more typical for him. “I admit, the fresher air is something that feels more natural to me. Although there are still many things i'm adjusting to …” The weight of the steel lifted in Soren's hand, offering itself to the other. His eyes glanced towards the open ceiling before Elijah once again caught him off-guard with another remark.
[break][break]
“Do I?” was all he questioned, a finger circling his cheek. “Oh, my. It seems you're right. Ah, my poorly sight will end up affecting you too, won't it? Forgive me.” As graceful as Soren sounded, it wasn't as if these types of situations bothered him. Living in isolated terrains for so long, it was foreign for him to remember that 'keeping up an image' meant something in other places.
[break][break]
Regardless, Soren was aware of the concept of being looked down upon. With the smallest flush of embarrassment, he shrugged his shoulder, wiping whatever residue that remained on him off. He'd take note to be more careful with his appearance when around superiors … even if it was difficult for him to notice these errors, to begin with.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-panpour"]

[newclass=".soren"]--accent:#abb08e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren blockquote b, .soren blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .soren blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .soren blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .soren .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .soren .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
sakura virus [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 7:06:00 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

to be of use. elijah relates, a weathered hand extended to take the trowel. crumbs of soil trip off the steel curve like a tumbling falinks.[break][break]

"nothing wrong with it." elijah snorts. his forearms are strained with swathes of flattened dirt. "means you're actually working."[break][break]

he pulls a small cloth from his pocket. the fabric is rough enough to steal away any grime, but soft enough for the skin to plead for more.[break][break]

"here." an exchange is attempted, the cloth offered but anchored by his fingers. "you know i'm a year younger than you. what's with calling me sir?"[break][break]

elijah realizes he had never asked why.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
mission[break]
your writing is so precise and gorgeous hello!!!

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#99a641; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sakura virus [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 9:33:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soren"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Well, admittedly, I have always enjoyed work like this,” he informed. “I fit much better picking berries than being placed at a terminal somewhere else. I'm afraid i've proven that more times than i'd like to you.” An anxious chuckle escaped Soren's throat, calloused hands sliding to his neck to wipe away a few trickles of sweat. Compelling as everything was, he still often found himself most comfortable sinking back into the older ways; keeping himself detached within the same world he left behind. 

[break][break]

Perhaps that was the only lifestyle he believed could make sense. Even with so many doors opening, Soren had still kept so many closed.

[break][break]

As if to suppress him. 
[break][break]

His gratitude returned to the other rather swiftly, although it was followed with a look of confusion. Elijah very well might've asked why was it that Soren needed to breathe. It was something that ingrained in him. “Should I refrain?” he questioned, taking the opposite edge of the fabric that loitered in the air. “I assumed it would've been required towards higher-ups. Just how it was required at ho — er, any place similar … ” He caught himself there. 

[break][break]

“Would Mr. Gardner suffice instead? Ah, my way of speaking must be dated … ” Soft dabs of the handkerchief tapped against Soren's cheek, lost in his own thoughts. His Panpour twirled between the two Rockets, seemingly finished with what they were doing, plopping a couple of the vibrant fruits that lounged against his owner's side and into one of the baskets nearby. 

[break][break]
"Thank you, Panpour," soren added.

[break][break]

[newclass=".soren"]--accent:#abb08e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren blockquote b, .soren blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .soren blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .soren blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .soren .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .soren .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
sakura virus [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 3:53:28 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"don't need to. elijah's just fine. but whatever floats your boat."[break][break]

elijah slides the trowel into the dirt, listening to the chime of metal cleaving through topsoil. beside him, several plants await transfer from small little pots.[break][break]

"guess you had a strict hierarchy at your old job then? hope your boss wasn't shit."[break][break]

he grunts, cracking his thick, tanned neck. in between the coarse pops, he hears the satisfying plop of berries from soren's panpour.[break][break]

"guess i'm your boss in a way too."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
mission[break]
your writing is so precise and gorgeous hello!!!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sakura virus [m]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 23:56:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soren"]
[attr="class","top"]

Soren wasn’t so passé to not take the man’s word, instead of his overthinking. He patted the cloth once more onto his cheek, feeling relieved, before lifting it up. Elijah,” he uttered. Despite knowing the name for weeks, it felt foreign when it came from his tongue. “Um, well then, Elijah … did I manage to get it?” Covered as Soren was with soil, he hoped he was now presentable from above. It was almost comical asking Elijah as serious as Soren did, especially when he spoke so awkwardly; scatty of the line between friendliness and formality.
[break][break]
Boss was an abrasive term for Soren’s ears. Even if he enjoyed talking about his home life, he couldn’t think of an argument to dispute what was said. “No. No, they weren’t,” he answered plainly. “It was merely an old way of living. I hadn’t even seen much of the city until I was recruited.”
[break][break]
He rested the fabric against his lap, gloved fingers returning to the earth. As practised as Soren was, pulling plants and harvesting berries paid a toll on him, heaving large breaths of air from his chest. With Elijah’s second of rest, Soren allowed his hands back into one of the containers. “I’d say you are—” he grunted, settling a sprout down. “… my boss, after supervising me for so long. I’ve paid respects to people younger, so it isn't as if I find it strange. Ah, however, I can’t say i’ve talked this much to one of my bosses like this, before …” not that Soren minded. Whether Elijah considered him a friend, Soren found just the idea of it as pleasant. It wasn’t like he made any of those often, Rocket or otherwise.

[break][break]

adding a note here just to apologise again for being late. i'm sorry! thanks for being patient.
[break][break]

and also to say i need you to know. i have never planted something in my life. soren and elijah would laugh at me in the real world.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
sakura virus [m]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 5:24:13 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the apothecary stifles a snort unsuccessfully. it barrels into his nostril and down his throat as soren trips through the syllables of his name. but he's not making fun of him.[break][break]

at least, elijah does not mean it. instead, a part of his chortle stems from experiencing something new: his name spoken as if it were the wet pin feather of a ducklett becoming dry.[break][break]

"good to hear. most people complain to the higher ups about being partnered with me." elijah says, scratching the skin behind his ear. "so whether you like it or not, i guess you're stuck with me."[break][break]

he arches an eyebrow.[break][break]

"need a rest? some water or somethin'?" his eldegoss floats by soren, noticing how the other's chest hauls breath.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
mission[break]
LMFAOOO IVE GARDENED A LIL BIT, BUT NOTHING TO BE LIKE EXPERT LEVEL AT IT. we'd both be mocked...

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sakura virus [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 6:40:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: