thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 8:43:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

knocks sound his arrival, and after a brief exchange, he enters the room, shutting the door behind him to allow them their privacy.[break][break]

"declan."[break][break]

his voice, stoic and deep, cuts across the distance between them, carrying a greeting meant for an old friend. in his hand is a thin manila folder; its contents likely no longer than a few pages.[break][break]

a gesture is spared to the empty seat.[break][break]

"may i?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-naganadel"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

NPC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
208 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 4:43:48 GMT
NPC Avatar

DISGUISE

THEO X WALSH

a first name basis. the rocket boss allows it; kantonian history is too heavy for the canopy of formality to hold.

"theo, you may."

the rocket boss is thankful that he does not need to close the door himself. around them, the room's shadows recede and hide away.

"will you be submitting a report?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 17:23:28 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the knots in his shoulders start to loosen as the shadows recede. he accepts the invitation and sits, his large frame making for an odd fit.[break][break]

"i will be, though i have a couple of things i'd like to discuss before i do."[break][break]

the manila folder is placed on his lap, held in place by clasped hands.[break][break]

"i confess i haven't made much of an effort to speak with you since arriving in hoenn. it was...an oversight on my part."[break][break]

but some may say it is a two-way street.[break][break]

"in any case, leadership suits you."

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
208 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 22:56:54 GMT
NPC Avatar

DISGUISE

THEO X WALSH

"many would say otherwise."

walsh is quick to say. the brevity of his line, how he clips the words like wisps of smoke sliced by a finger, betrays his regret or acknowledgement of his lack of connection.

"i don't blame them, but a lot of what i do is behind the scenes." he lowers his glance at theo. "and i have capable people working for me."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 4:12:14 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"many aren't aware of the things you've done."[break][break]

which is one of the problems they might want to address. but unless asked, theo decides not to share his opinion on the matter. at least not yet as there are other items on the agenda he wants to first discuss.[break][break]

the compliment, whether it's meant as one falls on deaf ears as he continues.[break][break]

"myself included, in some aspects. darkrai, for example. how did you find yourself aligned with it?"

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
208 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 21:34:08 GMT
NPC Avatar

DISGUISE

THEO X WALSH

as intended. as desired, for walsh would rather they remain unaware at the expense of some repute.

"after dominic sinclair was dispatched to kanto," walsh said, "darkrai detached itself from him. there is a chance sinclair was killed when the league intervened with their vessel."

the boss muses; the body had been lost to the murky seas between regions, at least, that is to be believed.

"darkrai returned to rocket in hoenn. it has promised itself to us."

walsh says. would know of this too. the cold transfer from hoenn-kanto sea.

"darkrai's blessing allows me to operate with a level of credence that fills the perceived weaknesses of my more reserved leadership style." the boss says. "we operate in similar ways."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 14:45:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"that you do."[break][break]

elusive, preferring to operate within the shadows than to step out into the light. he understands, in a way, as he had functioned the same back in kanto to a degree.[break][break]

"i find we may need their assistance if we're to stand a chance against the aqua initiative."[break][break]

would be aware of their attempts to take down . even if she may be one of the strongest trainers in the region, it sets a precedence that paints rocket in a bad light.[break][break]

an incompetent one.[break][break]

"any word of others promising themselves to us?"

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
94 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 7:02:05 GMT
declan walsh Avatar

DISGUISE

THEO X WALSH

"no, but times of crisis often compel them."

The Rocket Boss looks straight at Theo, gaze measured and steady with little spike or thorn.

"why do you ask? are you in want of a patron as well?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 17:58:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i am."[break][break]

curt, short, and certain.[break][break]

"it may prove beneficial once you hear my ask."[break][break]

he flips open the manila folder on his lap, peering down briefly but not yet offering its contents to the rocket boss.[break][break]

"with rocket beast 's plan for our takeover of littleroot, i propose we start planning for much more."[break][break]

finally, he offers declan a few pages that are clipped together. it outlines cities; key locations to either control or attack. pacifidlog, mossdeep, and ever grande are the three being most highlighted.[break][break]

"regardless of the outcome of littleroot, i'd like to spearhead our aggressive expansion."

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
94 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 8:19:56 GMT
declan walsh Avatar

DISGUISE

THEO X WALSH

DECLAN TAKES THE DOSSIER. Steady eyes peruse the names of marine cities. He's silent, for the most part. A low hum leaves him as his gaze leaves the corner of the last page.

"rocket has always striven for expansion. where ideology comes short, aggression comes next."

The Rocket Boss sets the pages on his desk and ensures they lay neat.

"sootopolis' citizens rioted against the league. they're able to perform the violence themselves... if not littleroot," Walsh says of Theo's request of to spearhead, "then another town or city."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 10:07:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"good. i'm glad we're on the same page moving forward."[break][break]

it's important to be. vital, even, as fighting a war when divided only puts them in a losing position. in order to achieve what they sought out for, they need to do so together.[break][break]

and so, the two old guards from kanto continue their conversation, discussing the past, the present, and the future.[break][break]

additional things discussed:[break]
- rocket forces would benefit from walsh's presence.[break]
- possible locations for their next attack & the groundwork needed to achieve it.[break]
- current pain points of team rocket and what needs to be done to strengthen them.[break]
- patrons.[break]
- is mentioned as someone who is actively searching for raikou. theo labels him a threat.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DISGUISE
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 4:05:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: