thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 11:12:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

will have improved after all their training? after a stern talking to by ? he wonders.[break][break]

"good day."[break][break]

theo looks younger because he started doing a new skincare routine but the wear and tear from his years in rocket still show on his face. they'll fade eventually. maybe.[break][break]

"been well?"

[attr="class","ooc"] battle ii[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lurantis color-shiny"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 4:43:32 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He's not looking forward to this. He's never looking forward to these meetings. He had yet to best any of his mentors. Still, he's obliged to go. He'd asked for the personal training after all and if he wanted to improve, he needed to steel himself and show without fear.

Theo's skin looks glossy, but not greasy. "Yes sir, I've been good. Have you? How are you enjoying the routine we found for you?" he asked. It had been sympathy more than anything. Mint liked to think of it as the least he could do for all the extra meetings they were haivng for his improvement. He let out Tortellini and nods towards his opponent before instructing their set up. "Move in." he ordered at the shiny Weezing used TOXIC.

ooc | magmamamamamma | hje copying ur steez theo

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 7:48:11 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"it's been working. my skin feels smoother. can't you tell?"[break][break]

it's his first ever proper skin care routine, after all, so it'd be a shame if mint couldn't even notice the difference. it would mean mint failed yet again.[break][break]

TOXIC puts them on a timer but they don't seem to mind. the fact that mint chose a direct counter is a bitch move, however.[break][break]

covered in poison, lurantis leaps forward to throw the first of many LEAF BLADES.

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 5:05:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Kinda! Looks a little dewey-er. Maybe we'll work on tone next since it seems patchy from here!" he said with a thumbs up at his boss. Theo may have his ass in literally everything else, but the man didn't know skin care like Mint did.

Tortellini is pushed back like a balloon bitch slapped by a 5year old. But as he attempted to brace for the Lunratis' attacks, Mint gave his next order. "Assurance!" he called out as the Weezing whirled around and smacked its smaller head into the dual type.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 8:21:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

dewey-er?[break][break]

"what does that even mean?"[break][break]

roots grow out of the ground and latch themselves onto lurantis. now INGRAINED, it does what it can to mitigate the damage from POISON while it returns more LEAF BLADES after the ASSURANCE, not wavering even slightly.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 6:14:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Like...you're skin looks shiny!!! But not in a greasy, grody way!" he called out as the Lurantis seemed to grow into the ground. Well, it wasn't moving for sure now.

Tortellini is hit like a beach ball and goes soaring back, less braced and held down than the Lurantis stuck in the earth. "That's fine, Tortellini go with SLUDGE BOMB!" he called out as the Weezing bumbled in mid flight, looking at his trainer apologetically before opening its mout hand hacking up the poisonous loogie.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 7:48:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"isn't shiny a good thing?"[break][break]

then again, theo's not too sure what the goal is with his skin. should it look smoother? clearer? shinier?[break][break]

lurantis is relentless. even after connecting, it's quick to follow with more LEAF BLADES, slashing away right in weezing's face even as SLUDGE BOMB spews out.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 7:53:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"A little bit. You don't wanna be greasy. But greasy comes with a smell, and acne so it's easy to tell apart." Mint explained with a small shrug.

This Lunrantis is tanky. Even after all that, Tortellini was having a hard time as he continually got cut in the face by the blades. In an effort to cut down on the pain, he used HEAT WAVE, burping up the hottest, spiciest hot takis burp ever.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 8:01:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"okay. make a suggestion and i'll do it."[break][break]

HEAT WAVE does enough to still the lurantis. its mandibles drop, its energy sapping away as the final pulse of TOXIC takes it out.[break][break]

or at least it would've. but this isn't just any lurantis. it's one trained by underboss theo beckett.[break][break]

it continues its assault with LEAF BLADES.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 8:15:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Well, we got you a moisturizer, and an exfoliator, so just keeping the routine should make it better." he began, going over their Sephora trip. "The undereye cream and cold patches help the bags. I think...maaaybe a toner if your skin tone doesn't start to even out after a month of this."

"Don't wanna overwhelm you, sir." Tortellini is crying. This thing is a menace. He's tired, he has very little in him left to give. He needed a nap. With a wail the pokemon seemed to shake, dropping closer in elevation to the Lurantis before using EXPLOSION, blasting energy outwards as Mint screamed at Theo and made a run for it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 2:33:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A CYNDAQUIL HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ERUPTION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FRENZY PLANT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS! (GEOMANCY)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
IMPROVE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 2:38:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: