part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
the devil that you know [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 0:19:51 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
Seeking out fairy pokemon in the middle of nowhere wasn't her idea of a good time. It was a paycheck, regardless. She couldn't entirely complain, but that didn't mean she wouldn't (internally). Though the begrudging energy still seeped out as she trudged along. Least of all, she didn't require a teammate to snag a couple of overpriced prancing flowers.

Ethan Bishop wasn't the worst partner she'd ever had, so far. Though considering her usual teammate was a pretentious twink with a ego-problem, he was a big step up from the normal baby-sitting gig. So far. It wasn't yet fully determined whether she'd enjoy the company or not. It wasn't that she was picky, it was simply that most people were idiots. And Team Rocket seemed to attract those types of people (whether or not she was amongst that population she would confidently ignore). 

Marza wasn't a woman to appreciate the more flowery types of pokemon, as if proven by the raw strength of her own. The bigger, the badder in her humble opinion. Frankly ignoring the possible depression that followed ever losing against those types of pokemon, she'd leave that possibility to an alternate reality. "Still don't understand why people spend so much for these things." She grumbled, reluctantly attempting conversation was never a particular strong suit of hers. It was a partial invitation to pry information out of the other man, brutish and obscure as that sentiment seemed. Heaven forbid she ask another person about their interests.

[attr="class","samjertag"]

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:0px; padding-top:10px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 3:46:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]
[attr="class","bishoptext"]

[attr="class","bishoppkmn"]

Bishop didn't have a particular penchant for flowery Pokémon either, but he knew the usefulness of the Gardevoir species and its cousins; his own Gallade was a dependable partner. In any case, if he was going to prove his worth to the admins and underbosses of Team Rocket in Hoenn, he'd jump as high as they wanted.[break][break]

He had arrived (by Gallade's TELEPORT, no less) to meet his partner for the day, a woman who looked like she could break his balls if he so much as looked at her funny. After quick and no-nonsense introductions, they were on their way, trudging through the underbrush to find their elusive prey.[break][break]

"Beats me," Bishop replied, rolling a shoulder in a nonchalant shrug. "Rich folks buy all sorts of shit if it's trendy. Pokémon are the same. Last month it was Galarian versions of 'em, next month it'll probably be cocaine laced with ground up Paras mushrooms. Who the fuck knows?"[break][break]

He flashed Marza a toothy grin, unsure if she would find his quip amusing or if she'd just roll her eyes. She seemed like the latter kind of person, but a man never knew.[break][break]

Bishop's Obstagoon, who was scouting ahead, suddenly stopped and glanced around his shoulder at the two humans. He pointed excitedly between a gap in the trees. When Bishop peered closer, he could see a gathering of Gardevoirs in a small clearing. His grin widened.[break][break]

"Jackpot," he said, voice low so as not to startle them away.

[break]

[attr="class","bishopooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Gardevoir Season

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]--accent:#B65050;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bishop]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800; } .bishop .bishoptext i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc"]} .bishop .bishopooc b { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800; } .bishop .bishopooc i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .bishop .bishopooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoppkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 19:42:36 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
Alright so maybe he wasn't so bad, at least.

"Awful specific there, what you do with your cocaine is none of my business." She snorted then, slight shake off her head. She could not take everything so seriously, considering she'd spent a large portion of her younger life taking care of a bunch of punkass brats, she'd learned to develop an edge of a sense of humor. Limited as it could be. As far as she figured, there were worst sorts to be stuck with. Notably, a pretentious rich kid who was probably getting himself killed during her absence.

Luckily finding the target wasn't a challenge, but it had never been the challenge. They could find any pokemon if they looked hard enough (that was the ease of Team Rocket). The real challenge came with catching the little bastards. It suited Marza fine if the pokemon chose to stand and fight, those were preferably her type. These Gardevoirs were more likely in the category of fleeing under intense pressure, which meant lessening the pressure. Not exactly her forte, but she could afford to be a bit more flexible. Steel could cleave through fairy-types like butter, luckily enough.

"Alright then, let's go flower picking then."

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:0px; padding-top:10px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 14:28:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

Oh good, she'd laughed. Well, snorted and shook her head, but it was close enough.[break][break]

Bishop stopped short of the clearing, a tree trunk hiding most of his bulk from view. Obstagoon hid behind a second tree closer to the Gardevoir and looked back at his master for confirmation to proceed. Bishop signaled to him.[break][break]

"NIGHT SLASH," the man mouthed.[break][break]

With considerable speed, Obstagoon leaped toward the unsuspecting Fairy-types, claws extended. Many cried out as he fell upon them, some staggering backward from the attack, others fleeing. Bishop stepped out from his hiding place and began tossing empty Poké Balls, given to him and Marza by their superiors in Team Rocket for the mission.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800; } .bishop .bishoptext i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc"]} .bishop .bishopooc b { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800; } .bishop .bishopooc i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .bishop .bishopooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 18:21:24 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Today may not be their luckiest day. Since, truth be told, the fact that they’re spotted from overhead is barely anything other than a coincidence.
[break][break]
Tam’s reason to occasionally come on patrols near Mt. Pyre has little to do with Team Rocket. Months ago, shadow pokémon had attacked the area, and heavy losses had been suffered by the rangers. He had not been there, but he’d rather not have his department go through the same ever again. So, from time-to-time, he stops by when he has the chance, as if to make sure everything is in order.
[break][break]
His Togekiss had been sent to scout ahead, and it’s his Togekiss that spots the suspicious duo from up above, silently trailing them until they begin their assault on the wild Gardevoir.
[break][break]
An AURA SPHERE is directly towards the Obstagoon from overhead, and the ranger, who had been watching his pokémon’s movement from a distance, takes this attack as a sign to approach to see what is happening.
[break][break]
Soon enough, they would find that a strong SANDSTORM rises despite the forest surrounding them, the suddenly decreased visibility aiding the rest of the Gardevoir in their escape. This is the result of the SAND STREAM of the huge Tyranitar that announces her presence with a roar that echoes through the forest.
[break][break]
”I’d give those Gardevoir back if I were you.” The ranger says when he appears from among the trees; calm, impassive, and holding a cigarette. He takes a drag, giving them a chance to take the easy way out. Fights like these are always too damn annoying.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"][break]@bishop

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - Gardevoir Season 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 18:59:33 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

"Steel wing." Spawned from its pokeball, Kuru lashed through the retreating Gardevoir with relative ease. Pokeballs launched out left and right, lights flashing as one by one they were encapsulated within. Maybe this was going to be an easier job than she'd first assumed. She'd figured that they would at least be more troublesome to catch, but no. Maybe it wasn't all bad, having to be stealthy for once. Even if it wasn't exactly her forte.

The Corviknight spun around then, distracted by a presence Marza hadn't yet spotted. Not until the flash of light crashed down towards her coworker's Obstagoon and a wash of sand spilled out into the air. So much for simple. It wasn't an entire loss though, in her opinion. No, things finally got interesting. Maybe she should be more concerned with the confines of her wallet and making sure it was filled rather than a hopeful thrill. Getting paid was the only real important thing, but heck she wanted a good fight from time to time.

"Well shit — Kuru, back." She muttered, returning the cranky bird to its pokeball. It was possible she could need him in the future. Instead, she traded his place for some muscle, tossing the other pokeball. "I don't think so." A heavy Aggron took up the space between them, matching the Tyranitar with its own unsettling roar.

"Iron tail." The aggron crashed forward towards the Tyranitar, spinning with the lash of a heavyset tail.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 22:21:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

As soon as the Togekiss intervened by attacking Obstagoon and sand kicked up, Bishop knew they'd been found. He quickly pulled on his mask to cover the lower half of his face, concealing his identity, but also to protect his lungs from the SANDSTORM.[break][break]

"Obstagoon! Get back!" Bishop shouted as his Pokémon staggered backward, injured. In a flash, he disappeared into his Pokéball.[break][break]

As his replacement, Bishop's Honedge appeared, slicing through the air towards the Togekiss for a SLASH attack.[break][break]

During the chaos, Bishop darted forward and started collecting the Pokéballs containing the Gardevoirs, stuffing them into a messenger bag he had brought with him. If he and Marza could grab as many as possible and hightail it out of there, they could return to Sootopolis, successful. "Hey!" he yelled at her from over his shoulder. "Give me a hand!"

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 13:17:50 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”It’s always the hard way with you guys, isn’t it?” He sounds almost disappointed, but then again, that’d be hard to tell with how utterly neutral his tone is. Still, he sighs, blowing out smoke that soon mingles with his Tyranitar’s SANDSTORM. It’s as if he’s standing right out of the weather effect’s range; as if he were way too familiar with this kind of battle.
[break][break]
This would all be so much easier if they had just returned the Gardevoir, but alas, the truth of the matter is that Tam doesn’t mind all that much. As long as it’s a good fight.
[break][break]
”Okay, Lily. All yours.” Names can be deceiving, and Lily, the Tyranitar, is far from a gentle creature. She looks down upon the poachers with wild fury in her gaze, and with her defences increased by the SANDSTORM that surrounds her, she’s quick to act in response to the IRON TAIL. In a powerful and surprisingly quick sweeping motion, she BRUTALLY SWINGS her own tail, striking everything in its path until loudly colliding with the Aggron’s attack.
[break][break]
Whether the one man collection pokéballs gets out of the way in time or not is his problem.
[break][break]
As for the Togekiss, he does not take kindly to the Honedge’s attempt at striking him, and although the attack hits true, the Jubilee pokémon flies out of reach a moment later, preparing a SKY ATTACK.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 16:58:37 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

"Give me a hand!"

"Why? It's finally fun." Marza growled, annoyance seeping out. It made sense though, she wasn't suggesting he was thinking irrationally in wanting to get what they came for and take off. That was what the smart thing to do was. There really was nothing to prove in beating the ranger in battle (okay, there was some worth for her). It was an ego thing, simple as that. Still, she could multi-task, right? Get what they came for and still make this guy sorry for interrupting them, right?

Whipping around to assist Bishop, the ground shuddered then as the attack between the two behemoth clashed. "Bishop, watch your ass!" Whether or not the warning was heeded, the area was obscured by the aftershock and a spray of sand that was really beginning to piss her off. So much for a quick job followed by a drink at a bar somewhere.

"Vishna, METAL CLAW." The Aggron dutifully obeyed, raking the air between her and the Tyranitar with silver slashes. Multi-tasking, super easy. Yeah, Marza. Bring out the big metal monster in a densely packed woodland. Okay, so she was beginning to veer on the side of 'get their shit and go.' Leaving Vishna to handle the Tyranitar, she scooped up what was left of the pokeballs and then ran to Bishop, grabbing him by the back of his shirt. "Okay, you were right, let's go."

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:0px; padding-top:10px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 17:32:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

Attempts to dodge the clash of titans proved all for naught. The Tyranitar's BRUTAL SWING smashed into Bishop's side, knocking him flat on his ass. Somehow, he managed to keep the Poké Balls from spilling out of his satchel, but it took him a second or two to stagger to his feet.[break][break]

Seeing his trainer hurt, Bishop's Honedge swooped defensively toward him and used IRON DEFENSE, positioning himself between the man and the brawling Pokémon on the ground.[break][break]

"Recall your Aggron!" Bishop yelled at Marza as the woman grabbed him. "I'll get us outta here!"[break][break]

He switched Honedge for Gallade, the two Pokémon disappearing and appearing in flashes of brilliant light.[break][break]

Around them, the sandstorm continued to rage.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 13:10:29 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

By this point, it’s with a sigh that Tam puts out his cigarette. Aggron’s STEEL attacks are far from a good match for a Tyranitar, but Lily is as headstrong as can be, and she’ll refuse to give in all that easily. She’s had it much worse than this. Her BRUTAL SWING is followed by another.
[break][break]
From his belt, the ranger retrieves two things: the first is his two-way radio and the second is a green pokéball. A Friend Ball, even.
[break][break]
From the latter, a Klefki is released, and Tam needs to do no more than nod towards the Gallade for the small pokémon to understand immediately. Chains materialise by the will of the steel fay, locking around the Psychic type and its trainer – a FAIRY LOCK meant to prevent any escape.
[break][break]
”Not so fast.” With this measure in place, Tam looks towards his Togekiss then. ”Get the satchel.”
[break][break]
That’s that. The Jubilee Pokémon swoops down towards @bishop with grace, and meanwhile, through the raging SANDSTORM, the ranger looks at the pair while pressing down on the button of his radio.
[break][break]
Dispatch, this is Fawley. Found two poachers at Route 1-2-3. Requesting back-up. Over.
[break][break]
Since this time he’s dealing with two people instead of one, some back-up would probably be a good thing. should be proud of him. Admittedly, it's passingly that the thought crosses his mind just as he reaches down to pick up one of the pokéball that remain on the ground.
[break][break]
"So? Ready to turn yourselves in?"
[break][break]
Of course not, but they better not run away and make him chase them. Tam fucking hates chases.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 16:32:21 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

Things were derailing impressively fast. Maybe she shouldn't have assumed this would be easy. However, nothing for Rockets could be so assumed due to the fact things had a way of blowing up in their faces. Just as she recalled Vishna when things turned south yet again. Were they trapped or did they have other options? Could she choose to do things her own way by dispatching the ranger herself? Well... no, because help was apparently on the way to assist him. Wimp.

"SO now what?" She scoffed, considering if it was yet in the realm of acceptability to bring Kuru back out and fly her ass out of there. Sadly, she was under the mentality not to leave the other man to his fate. Not to mention, in all likelihood, something would deter her from even that. It was just one guy, this was a little ridiculous. All this shit, just to get a couple of fairy pokemon.

She spun around, releasing her Corviknight once more, which lashed out at the attacking Togekiss with STEEL WING. Then, grabbing Bishop, she did the one thing she detested more than anything else, which was running away from a fight.

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:0px; padding-top:10px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 11:43:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

So much for Bishop's plan to teleport himself and Marza out of there. Gallade first had to TELEPORT to escape from FAIRY LOCK, and by then, Marza was already hauling ass — and hauling Bishop with her. At least they were escaping with most of the captured Gardevoir. Her Corviknight was seeing to that.[break][break]

Still, the battle was now three versus two: Tyranitar, Togekiss, and Klefki against Corviknight and Gallade. And Bishop was not willing to abandon his Pokémon to the Rangers.[break][break]

"Gallade! Fall back!" Bishop yelled over his shoulder. "Cover our rear!"[break][break]

It was a risk considering the type matching but one they had to take. The Blade Pokémon obeyed, following the retreating humans at a distance with WIDE GUARD up.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 11:09:54 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

They run. Of course they fucking run.
[break][break]
See, Tam may go jogging every single day without failure, he may participate in marathons and actually really enjoy the sport in itself, but none of these things mean that he enjoys an actual chase. Especially not while in full ranger uniform, and even more so when in the middle of a forest.
[break][break]
”Always the same…” He sighs to himself, a rough rumbling sound drawing his attention to his Tyranitar. There’s a pokéball being held gently in her ever so dangerous maw. ”Lily, watch my back. Stay and grab any pokéballs left behind.”
[break][break]
Instructions are given to the Armor Pokémon right as he follows after the pair of criminals, knowing well that she makes for no good runner.
[break][break]
Tam himself, though?
[break][break]
It’s easy to find his path among the trees, and he can feel his Klefki clinging to his shoulder – its keys clinking. The problem is that ranger as he is, he would much rather not do anything that’ll harm the forest or the pokémon living in it. It’s why this pair doesn’t get HYPER BEAM’ed. And, in a way, it’s also why he calls back his Togekiss when another STEEL WING is sent its way. He’d rather avoid further injury to it.
[break][break]
Lucky. Tam whispers, calling to the attention of his Klefki and causing it to rise in the air. He can see the gleam of a WIDE GUARD being cast by the Gallade. Troublesome. They’ll need to deal with that one. ”STEEL BEAM. Gallade only.”
[break][break]
An attack that can be all too devastating, even when shot by an innocent-looking little fairy.
[break][break]
Naturally, the Klefki does as his trainer asks of it, and STEEL BEAM’s light feels the forest for just one moment.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 14:07:56 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

They probably couldn't run forever. Especially not if other rangers were on their way to disrupt things, but she'd take that chance over staying and fighting for nothing. It was a little amazing that she would even think like that. To turn down a fight? Hell, it was unheard of. Especially since that little blonde shit deserved what'd come to him if it happened. Her pride would have to be swallowed for the time being. The future would be decided after they escape out of custody.

His Gallade was probably toast, she could say as much but it wouldn't matter. It was just the time they needed thought. Meanwhile, Kuru spun in the air, keeping pace with them and training his eyes on the path ahead for ambushes. They didn't have even a percentage of what they'd come there for. Shit luck, simple as that. There was no way of knowing that the ranger would be there and it was very likely any other day could have turned out just as bad or better than the cards they were dealt tonight.

"Well that could have gone better." It could have gone worse too. Wasn't she being the fucking optimist?