stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
hocus pocus [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 22:36:56 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]

“It really is, though,” he said, having to muffle a lingering giggle behind his hand. He did his best to shut up, though. It was like he could feel the storm clouds amassing above her.[break][break]

Rough fingers closed around his shirt collar and gripped. Given their height difference, he felt himself extend up on his toes in case she decided to give him an upward yank and dangle him. “Aw…she thinks I’m pretty…Alright, alright. No need to get yourself in a tizzy.” The remnants of his smirk belied the fact that he was still amused with the whole affair. Even so, both hands lifted in surrender.[break][break]

Once released, Fern let out a prissy little huff as he straightened up his shirt again. The sinistea and polteageist had already shot through the portal, and he watched as she angrily kicked at the furniture that needed to go through as well. That was just about everything, and Fern did not plan on being kicked in the tuchus as well.[break][break]

“Wellllll, that should be everything,” he remarked hastily, clapping his hands together brightly. All the while inching toward the portal Cecilia had left open for him. “Youuuu remember the way back, yeah? Yes, okay? Perfect.” Before she could grab him again or maybe curse at him, Fern weaseled away and stepped in the portal, grinning face poking out with one last wave. “Pleasure doing business with ya, Marzy! Toodles!”[break][break]

And then the rift closed up and left only open air where Fern had just been.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.fern]font:11px roboto;--accent:#96bcd6;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fern b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.fern]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernhttps://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/222-g.png .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hocus pocus [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 6:44:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: