thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 9:05:25 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

doing any sort of assignment in slateport always carries the risk of running into the champion of hoenn seeing how he's an officer here. and sure enough, on a regular smuggling deal that he's done countless times before, finally shows up.[break][break]

"kyle."[break][break]

theo stands outside the building while his grunts continue to load up the back of the truck inside.[break][break]

"been well?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
make it double[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-decidueye"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 18:07:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
their last meeting was unfortunate at best. kyle would have rather lived a life where he didn't know an acquaintance's secrets.

the response to his question was bittersweet.

"better than ever."

the tone was flat and dry, accompanied with a sigh afterwards. the mightyena beside him looks up to his trainer with worry before his eyes travel back to theo.

he knows there will be no giving up on either side. conflict is the only way to end this encounter. he scratches the back of his head as his mightyena shoots a weaker hyper beam towards the truck's tires.

"can't you just, you know, run away now since you've been found out?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 8:05:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

theo does not like this conflict either as he appreciates his acquaintanceship with kyle, having bonded over their love for fishies and puppers. it's something innocent that's sullied by their affiliation.[break][break]

decidueye flutters forward at the sight of the HYPER BEAM, forming a void with PHANTOM FORCE only for the attack to disappear into the nether.[break][break]

theo takes a step forward, approaching so the grunts behind him are out of earshot.[break][break]

"could we talk?"

make it double[break]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 17:27:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle doesn't move from his position.

"depends."

his mightyena growls, mostly out of frustration from his decidueye. kyle holds his tail though, stopping the pokemon from doing any further moves to escalate the situation.

he's not sure what theo has to say though. there's only so much stalling he can do before he has to force himself to take action. he still wants his job, after all.

"you should leave your cargo though. i have few of the best trackers in the region, so i'm not sure if you still want to bring that to your destination."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 10:30:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"we both know the destination is sootopolis."[break][break]

their submarine, to be exact. but he doesn't bother specifying even though he's sure the league is aware of its existence.[break][break]

after the PHANTOM FORCE fades, the decidueye stands down.[break][break]

"i don't want trouble with you, kyle, but i also can't make it seem like i'm letting you have the cargo without putting up a fight."[break][break]

he stops not too far away; out of earshot from the grunts but not close enough for kyle to simply reach out.[break][break]

his voice lowers as he makes the champion an offer.[break][break]

"i'll let this one go if you give me the next one."

make it double[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 2:38:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he scratches the back of his head.

given the situation of the entirety of hoenn, he can make a guess on what the cargo carries. while normally a no, kyle finds the necessity to think of the people of sootopolis.

...even if they're dumb enough to support the reign of the invaders who advocated for war three years ago all while forgetting those events happened.

"i guess i can work with a compromise."

he lets go of his mightyena as he folds his arms to think.

"let me see what you have there first," he tells theo. "i think it's fair to know what i'm risking my credentials for."

his mightyena wags its tail as it circles around. depending on what he finds, kyle might have to readjust the tradeoff heavily to his favor.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 2:55:54 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"of course."[break][break]

theo glances back at the grunts around the truck who by now have basically finished loading it. he nods, ordering them to step aside while one of them pulls open a crate to reveal general supplies.[break][break]

"we get our usual shipments from outside hoenn."[break][break]

which means he's had to find alternatives since the borders went up.

"you can seize this shipment if you wish. but i can't promise that the next will be the same."

make it double[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 5:55:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he guides his mightyena to the cargo.

the pokemon has been trained as a police dog first before a fighter. drugs, explosives and other unconstitutional goods are easily identified. as far as theo's words go, they seemed genuine enough.

a heavy sigh follows as kyle breaks off from the serious persona he briefly held.

"just take these to the sootopolis people. i don't like them, but, well, hoenn's currently in a crisis."

they could just all die and nothing would change, but that's not a good ending for this story.

"two things. one, i'm only doing this for sootopolis' people. two, i can't be this lenient next time."

he wants to shoot himself in the head for getting this low.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 17:56:12 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it seems a compromise has been struck. theo nods, accepting the terms.[break][break]

"noted."[break][break]

he nods at his men who quickly finish loading up the truck before getting in. the engine starts, and they take off after getting the final okay from their boss.[break][break]

theo stays for now as he turns back to address his acquaintance.[break][break]

"you're a good champion, kyle. i'll make sure we stand down during our next shipment encounter as it likely will not be supplies for sootopolis."

make it double[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 4:16:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle grumbles.

he's conflicted with the compliment. while he doesn't usually get himself affected with such words, it carried differently from someone from the opposite faction, all while harboring sentiments from their supposed friendship before.

ignorance is bliss, and the way he'd rather live in deception proves why it's a good quote.

"just... do it."

he shoos them away in a usual kyle fashion, leaning more to the humorous side than arrogance. he's running out of words to say, and he's thankful that the recourse is coming to its end.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FISH FORME
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 23:37:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: