enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
rivalry [m][past]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 16:25:08 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]

A bark of laughter followed the rebuttal. “Yes, you do.” It was funny that Kosei even tried to deny that fact. It was woven into the bulk of their interactions with one another. Though, he supposed he vaguely understood that Kosei couldn’t always help that knee-jerk response when it was all he’d known for a long time. But that was the point of leaving, right? So Enzo wasn’t going to enable it.[break][break]

Particularly not when it could potentially disrupt his own personal air of apathy.[break][break]

Kosei’s shoulder nudged up against his and the corners of his mouth twitched upward for a few seconds before returning to well-placed neutrality. He rolled with the grumble and secondary nudge, a soft scoff slipping loose from his lips. “We’ll see about that.” There was a comfort that existed on the fringes of their association now. Enzo didn’t often indulge the feeling when it rose up, but he supposed it wasn’t so bad, tucked side by side if it got Kosei to simmer down a bit.[break][break]

And really, it was a feat that It was Kosei, not him, who broached that contact, subtle as it was. But Enzo found him to be more puppy-like in that regard than Kosei was probably willing to admit.[break][break]

Admittedly, the steady patter of rain had begun to make him drowsy. His eyes had fallen shut at some point, despite carrying on the conversation. “That’s not so bad, I guess,” he mused, marveling at the closeness of the other’s voice. Close enough to reduce their volume to mumbles and still be heard.[break][break]

Enzo’s eyes slivered open to look at him then, a tiny gleam of violet before they shut again. “Yeah, kind of a waste if we didn’t.” Funds were funds. Eventually the conversation drifted, and so did his consciousness. Somewhere along the line, he shifted inward in his slumber– curled toward better warmth.
[break][break]

+ | deserted island | 8 years ago!!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.enzo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.enzo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rivalry [m][past]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 21:50:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: