May 20
not important
not important
Lapdog
cadet
man's best friend
5 height
5 height
Someone tell me, who am I supposed to be? Give me direction, I need affection.
awards
19 posts
Priya Kosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priya
Priya Kosch
maindogs [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 20:44:09 GMT
Priya Kosch Avatar
in the bright and early dawn, a shadow slinks along walls, clawed hands gripping concrete as a jeweled eye peeked up from the miasma; a sableye gazing upon tracks that could only be assumed to lead to their target.

a figure cut within the darkness does its best to imitate its counterpart, though with abilities lacking to that of a pokemon, he could only mesh as well as a human could to shadows- poorly. he would not make a fool to himself and act as a caper in the dark, no, there was too much light to do so. instead, he acted as one would when venturing through slums- as naturally as he could, as if he belonged.

cutting into a corner, he was stopped by the abrupt pause of his sableye, the pokemon standing cold in palace as its eyes peered forward; priya’s own forced to follow as he spotted another individual aside from his target: a young woman with pastel hair and a certain air around her he couldn’t quite pin down.

he steps forward from the alley, walking towards her slowly before speaking up.

you look a little to official to be hanging around in a place like this. are you some kind of inspector or something?

close tab

played by

RedPanda

Izumi
she/her
July 23
Lillycove City
bisexual
Pokemon Detective
Cadet
Chatot
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
Izumi Suzume DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @suzume
Izumi Suzume
maindogs [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 7:20:18 GMT
Izumi Suzume Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

[]

There was something she always wondered about her father, and most of it dealt with why or how he went missing, though her mother wanted to start a new life, she felt as though she couldn't give up on him. It was clear that there was something going on, and Hoenn had been through enough, and maybe one of them lead to her father going missing. Today, or whatever day it was dealt with her trying to find his Pokemon, they never returned so she thought maybe they could be there? She was curious to know if they knew something, and possibly lead her to him, or at least join her team so it could feel safe again. She was in the outskirts today and though that was a bit farfetched there was something, something she couldn't quite put her finger on that made feel as if this could be a good thing.  She stood in the middle of nowhere, well not nowhere, but she had her notebook out studying the little notes she took about him. "Missing in the early morning, didn't come back with their Pokémon, and their last case was searching for someone in Hoenn, but the destination was never written down." She closed the notebook in frustration as she was worried this was all for nothing at times, though she had to do something, and finding him felt good. Her Chatot tapped her ear in response to another Pokémon showing up, in the corner of her eye she took a little peak, and then changed her their trainer appeared, asking a question that made her smirk. "I'm dressed to impress anyone I meet. Plus, as an inspector is what you called it, I have to be in these clothes...someone I know used to wear something like this too..." Her voice trailed off for a moment as though she was lost in thought, but her Chatot tapped her ear again bringing her back into reality, perched on her shoulder she gave it a gentle pat on the head. "How about you? Isn't it a bit dangerous to be out here, dressed so casually?"  
[break]

notes.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#465A76; [/newclass]

[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#465A76; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

Rya
He/Him
May 20
not important
not important
Lapdog
cadet
man's best friend
5 height
5 height
Someone tell me, who am I supposed to be? Give me direction, I need affection.
awards
19 posts
Priya Kosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priya
Priya Kosch
maindogs [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 20:10:33 GMT
Priya Kosch Avatar
a chuckle escapes him, her quick chide almost charming in its celerity. almost.

soon enough his figure would settle, eyes locked on hers as they engaged in smalltalk, his aue to speak after she posed a question of her own.

not exactly.” he states. “dressing casually in a run down place like this where the majority of the small crowds are kids looking for somewhere to hang or random criminals springing some illegal gigs; well, casual nets me a substantial advantage over that official look of yours.

his pose grows lax, arms pushing into pockets.

’sides. getting into dangerous situations is where i excel.” he prys a bit further, not skipping a beat in order to seem natural in not minding one's own business. “so, what’re you inspecting miss “dressed to impress”?