[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]After the match with a rather cocky , the group consisting of Eris, Reiner and Amor are corralled towards the labs. As they meander down the halls however, she can't help but notice how the Shadow Togekiss seems to tremble in her arms, lightly nibbling at the loose fabrics of her sleeve.[break][break]

The grunt beside her seems to raise a brow at this oddly-coloured Togekiss, rolling his eyes when he picks up the pace through the corridors. And Eris is forced to follow, placing a hand on Reiner's shoulder as he leads the way. Before she knows it, all she hears is the knocking on the laboratory doors, her eyes flicking to Amor as she continues to quiver.[break][break]

"It'll be fine..." And all Eris can offer is gentle pats, stroking the Togekiss' feathers as they wait for any indication to enter. "I just wish you could tell me what happened to Ruby..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || Magma: Gather i

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 21:37:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin awaits in one of the labs, having instructed one of the grunts to fetch . Gavin in a crisp white lab coat might be a strange sight for one who's only known him as Rocket's underboss in suit-and-tie, but he wears the ensemble as a second skin.

"Enter."

The laboratory doors open, permitting Eris and her charges entry. Gavin nods to the grunts in thanks and dismisses them with a light flick of the wrist.

"Leave us."

Sharp amber eyes take in the quivering Togekiss, and Gavin allows his miasma to permeate the room in the hopes it might offer some comfort to the shadowed creature, however false. There is a hunger in his gaze, a burning curiosity.

Beautiful.

"Have you given it a name?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 22:00:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]How many times has she stepped into these labs? Probably more times than any true Rocket scientist would have liked.[break][break]

And surely, there's a mixed expression that crosses her face when she sees Gavin in unfamiliar attire, but that isn't the main thought that passes her mind. In fact, there's a part of her that worries whether the miasma would have some effect on Amor. True enough, the Togekiss seems more on edge, biting down harder on her sleeve, almost as if rejecting the very presence of corruption itself.[break][break]

This had been the same when Ruby was alive, hadn't it?[break][break]

"Her name is Amor. She... once belonged to a friend." Her gaze sticks to the Togekiss, tainted with a hint of upset that she seems to return. And for once, it seems to dominate whatever other sensation that Amor had been feeling, her wings tucked closer to her body as she dips her head into the crook of Eris' elbow.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 22:09:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Eris' tendency to infiltrate the Rocket laboratories is exactly why she will never be given a keycard nor access to BLACKSTONE facilities. Too much of a risk for too little gain.

Gavin notes the unusual reaction to the miasma, dismissing it with a flick of his wrist. How curious.

He also notes the sharp correction, almost laughs. "I can't tell her gender from looking at her, Eris. Who was this friend?"

It was no one he'd known, Gavin is certain.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 22:52:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Ruby... ." Her answer is clear, yet her gaze is clouded with memories of the newspaper clipping. "She was killed... back in April, on Route 103."[break][break]

Her head had imploded, that's what the report had said. Killed... due to what? The same brain bubbles she'd gotten all those months back? What had Ruby been trying to do? What had she seen if she'd done the same thing that they did? From the strange message left, Ruby had been visited by Azelf too at some point...[break][break]

Her right hand quietly grips at her other arm as she takes a deep breath.[break][break]

"Amor came to me after that day... that fight with Necrozma. And I have a feeling that I'm not the only one that found a shadow mon."[break][break]

The Lake Guardians, the prophecies, the shadow pokemon going berserk - Everything leading in a circle and slowly choking her out of answers. When she lets go of her arm, all she feels is that same burning sensation that Mesprit had left. And she watches as Amor takes flight, spreading her wings with ruffled feathers and all.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 23:04:39 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Ah, yes. I'd seen the news."

Another member of the League Halla's grown too close with. Gavin keeps these thoughts to himself; insensitive though he could often be, even Gavin knew what it was to grieve the loss of a friend. He'd been a wreck when had passed.

"You're not," Gavin confirms, but doesn't elaborate on his knowledge or where he'd obtained it.

"Amor, is it?" He softens his voice, offering his hand to the ruffled Togekiss. "I will do nothing to you that Eris here won't allow, I promise." He looks to Eris. "Do you think I could take some very basic samples? Just a DNA swab and a little blood if you think that would be all right. It would be very quick. If she's lost any feathers, they would be much appreciated."

He clicks his tongue, and a Rotom zips out of the phone in his pocket.

"My lab assistant," he chuckles. "He can test your Togekiss for the Pokerus-Y virus using only a basic DNA sample."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 23:33:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's a moment of silence that passes between them.[break][break]

"Thank you."[break][break]

For not mentioning how she and I are different.[break][break]

She murmurs, her fingers running through Amor's feathers as if it might just help to smoothen out the frayed ends. Sure enough, she does gather a few loose feathers or two, carefully gathering it in her palms as Amor listens to whatever reassurance Gavin tries to provide. Doubt, fear and confusion seem to flash through the Togekiss' eyes, and then for a moment, burning hostility that only identifies him as another target.[break][break]

But a gentle hand over her eyes blocks her vision from having to rest upon the man, her heart thrumming in her chest as she instinctively seeks to get closer to Eris.[break][break]

"DNA swabs would be fine, but I think I need to be the one handling the needle if that's alright?" An outstretched palm offers the feather samples he requested, her other arm already shifting to cradle the Togekiss once more. And with a bit of skillful manipulation, she manages to shift Amor's head just enough for a quick DNA swab. The Rotom is regarded with a smile, a fondness for the little mischief makers and how helpful they can be showing very clearly.[break][break]

"Say Gavin... Have you ever heard of a shadow mon being purified before?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 2:41:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin isn't entirely sure of the reason behind the thanks, but he doesn't ask for elaboration. Perhaps it will sink in later, when he reflects upon their conversation in the privacy and comfort of his home.

She is very gentle, for a shadow.

He makes this observation to himself as Eris combs fingers through the Togekiss' soft down, dislodging stray feathers that Gavin careful seals for later testing. He hesitates when the needle is requested. Halla has assisted in the lab before. "If you believe you can offer a gentler touch, be my guest." He's been a scientist for years, can find a vein and extract a sample almost with his eyes closed, but he doesn't miss the Togekiss' discomfort with him and relinquishes the duty without further fight.

"And a second, for the rapid antigen test," he says, once she's taken the first DNA swab. "I'll only need the one blood sample," he adds, as reassurance.

Once the second swab is done, he looks to Rotom.

"Perform R.A.T. on Togekiss sample."

TELEKINESIS levitates the sample, and the Rotom begins to scan. Gavin hands Eris the needle.

"The offspring of shadows, but never the shadows themselves." He looks curious. "Have you? I would be very interested." After a thought, he adds, "Lugia's mind was purified somewhat, but her condition remains. Still, it's the closest I've seen."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 9:26:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There had probably been a breath held for Gavin's response, one that would subsequently be released as he allows her to take over the duty of drawing blood. She's careful to take the needle, even more so in prepping it within Amor's view - No funny tricks, nothing that's meant to harm her.[break][break]

And with a few adjustments, it's just a quick prick to the wing vein as she murmurs apologies, attaching a collection tube and watching the blood trickle in. Counting a few seconds until its halfway full, Eris removes each part and firmly presses a spare cotton bud over the collection site.[break][break]

"Lugia's mind somewhat purified... I haven't seen a shadow being purified yet but I'm gonna look into it. For Amor's sake." The cotton ball is held until she can stick a bandaid over - A skitty-patterned one, courtesy of 's first-aid kit. "Necrozma... also seems to have the ability to turn the shadows on us. So maybe it'd help break its influence or something."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 10:30:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Yes, it made sense that a bleeding heart like would seek out purification methods. A shame, but the Togekiss wasn't a part of his collection.

She mentions Necrozma, suggesting a counter to its strength. Yes, and a lessening of mine. The intricate details of his avatar power are privy only to him, however, and thus any such doubts are kept to himself.

"Necrozma's influence will cease to matter when we bring it down." It was a horrible opponent in whose wake death often followed, but they'd nearly conquered in during the Blackout before... whatever it was had intervened. So was his assumption, anyway. "A temporary purification could certainly be useful in niche cases, however... hm..."

He'll think on it some more.

"What sort of abilities does this one possess?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 11:09:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To bring Necrozma down... is that really possible? They had nearly managed to seal whatever monstrosity but even that had been thwarted by the presence of shadow pokemon.[break][break]

"The red chains... the Lake spirits, Mesprit maybe..." Maybe she should try asking if he'd like to search up some lore sometime. But Gavin's next question forces her to focus, her eye turning to Amor as she brills. "Oh, and well, I... can't really say for sure? She has a move known as Shadow Metronome, but it kind of pulls out a new move each time it's used."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 18:53:38 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
She's in way over her head. Eris is only a child. She shouldn't have to be dealing with the imminent end of the world, or the Lake Guardians, or anything other than simply enjoying her childhood.

He knows that will never be.

"A shadowed metronome?" His eyes gleam. "Fascinating. Do you think she'd be willing to demonstrate?"

Nearby, the machine into which Rotom had interfaced beeps as the test completes. In a tinny, electronic voice, the Pokemon reports its findings.

R.A.T POKERUS-Y: NEGATIVE

Gavin marks something down on a chart.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 10:07:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Uhm..." She looks to Gavin, then to Amor and offers the Togekiss a small scratch on the head. "I guess if we..."[break][break]

Pushing a few fragile objects away, Eris creates just enough of a space and places a hand on Reiner's shoulder. A weak, short whistle produces a Shadowy Mist, swirling around the room and clinging onto the other pokemon present. As Reiner fidgets, Eris gives another whistle, flinching when the Togekiss begins to produce a dark aura. Then it all snaps together, a Shadow Blast of compressed air sending chairs tumbling down the empty row.[break][break]

"I uh... think the more destructive ones should be tested outside?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 23:40:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
A shame he doesn't trust her enough to allow access to Blackstone; his laboratory had been built with this sort of volatile testing in mind.

He looks surprised by the SHADOW BLAST, backing up from a flung chair.

"That's a move I've only known Lugia to use." She didn't seem to favour it, relying much more on her ability to cause shadowy storms, but she'd utilized the SHADOW BLAST to great effect against Necrozma during the Darkest Day.

"Outside, then." He leads the way.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
shadows || c
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 7:23:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I haven't seen that one before."[break][break]

She looks just as surprised, if not more, at what the move just produced. But unlike , she's never seen it in action and can't quite grasp the entire meaning of it being a move that he's only known Lugia to have used. All she gets is that if it's strong enough to send the chair flying like that, she probably doesn't want to mess with it.[break][break]

And a hard shove from Reiner reinforces that idea, the Luxray pushing her out of the way as a Shadow Wave whips past her right eye.[break][break]

"Amor. Hey." Her voice is sharp, perhaps a little shaken as she looks to the Togekiss. There is no real response, only a feral growling and vicious jerking that seems to rattle the shadow pokemon to its core. Despite the wary snarl that Reiner gies off, Eris has to approach it, carefully reaching out and refusing to pull her hand away even as the Togekiss stares long and hard at it. "Hey... It's okay."[break][break]

Much to her relief, her fingers don't get bitten off. And she's just about able to pull Amor in for a comforting hug.[break][break]

"I'm not too sure what Shadow Metronome is capable of, but I know that Amor has a move called Shadow Sky. And it looks like it hurts everything but shadow mons themselves."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT