awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 0:16:53 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"i did," she says. she didn't. her light sleeping is almost as bad as not sleeping at all, but all she can chalk it up to is how new this is. part of her wants to shower and to hold herself and to remind herself that she made this decision because she wanted it, that it was nice. that it felt good.

she doesn't protest as he pulls her back down. the kiss is a reminder of last night - a good reminder - and it helps pull her out of her head. 

she sighs into him, tangles her fingers gently in his hair, and rubs their noses together.

"can we see it? the ocean and the light? it should still be early..."
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 17:07:33 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hmm?" it takes him a second to remember. "oh yeah. of course."[break][break]

he shifts up, propping an elbow underneath him before leaning down to kiss her cheek.[break][break]

"it's so tempting just to stay in bed with you, though."[break][break]

but he does oblige, moving to get off the bed before offering her his hand.[break][break]

"come on."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shedinja"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 4:56:10 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

and stand she does, discarding the bedsheet covering her bodice. but not before she impishly takes his hand and raises it to her lips, swiftly kissing each of his knuckles before gliding out of the room. she tosses a smug smile over her bare shoulder, savoring her own playfulness and hoping she doesn't come off as weird. 

more light glitters through the full length windows, reflecting brilliantly from the white-capped surf. her arms come around her stomach as modesty finally catches up to her. stretch marks hide under subconsciously splayed fingers. 

still, she lounges by the window, completely taken, and can't will herself to look back at lance when she says, breathlessly, "you weren't kidding. this is beautiful."
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 12:31:02 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it does not take him long to join her by the window. he reaches out for her the same way he had done last night, pressing his chest to her back as his arms fall around her side to hold her close.[break][break]

there, together, they watch the sun come up over the horizon, casting an orange glow over the sea.[break][break]

"you're beautiful."[break][break]

his head tilts down to kiss her on her cheek, nuzzling close.

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 1:52:51 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

the sun continues its slow climb as though it's drawing itself from the ocean into the otherwise empty sky, dripping gold and orange as it rises. her hands fall over his arms; fingertips trace circles over his sinewy muscles. memories of last night linger sweetly between them, as close as they are. 

skin on skin, a warm flush rises back to her cheeks. the froth rolls over the sea and she sinks into this quiet pocket of peace, gaze wandering over the shallow waters by the shore.

"you're not so bad yourself, vollans," she quips back, harkening to his earlier comment.

she nuzzles him and then disentangles, gathers her hair up into a sloppy bun. "do you have time for breakfast?"
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 9:44:27 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

warmth fleets the moment she pulls away, though he pays it no mind, choosing to focus on her instead.[break][break]

"i do."[break][break]

he's not sure if he does but he'll make time for her. it's easy to ignore everything else when it's just like this, anyways. just them and no one else.[break][break]

"what are we making?"

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 23:42:42 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

okay, now she is starting to feel ridiculous. she gives him a quick peck on the cheek and scampers back to his bedroom so she can snag a sleep shirt and some underwear from her bag. when she emerges, she goes to open up all the cabinets in his kitchen. 

it's depressingly empty. plenty of takeout boxes are in the fridge. lots of canned goods. he works so much. too much to have fresh ingredients and the time to cook. but he has eggs and flour and she can work with that.

she finds a can of peaches and grabs a couple of pots and pans. 

"french toast with peach compote," she says with a smile. "how about you make us some coffee and then relax? let me cook for you."
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 12:27:55 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it's a miracle he has eggs and flour. he must've bought them earlier in the week out of routine more than anything. never know when he might get that late-night craving.[break][break]

"you sure?"[break][break]

but he's quick to accept her offer and does so with a chuckle.[break][break]

"you're the best."[break][break]

he kisses her on her cheek before moving to start the pot of coffee. while it heats up, he disappears into the bedroom again for a moment to put on some pants before returning.[break][break]

pouring coffee into mugs, he sets one down by her while she cooks, smiling before sitting down by the counter. there, he does what he's told and relaxes.

close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 18:02:42 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"yes, i'm sure," she says and leans into his kiss on her cheek. she watches him go, cheeks flushing. her hands trail idly over her own collarbone, reliving the kisses he'd placed there last night. but then she shakes her head, grabs a few eggs, and searches his kitchen for the proper utensils. 

by the time he's back, she has a little work station set up for herself and is busy whisking the ingredients together. his milk had gone bad, but she doesn't let that stop her. some of the peach juice goes into the mixture to bulk it up. 

motherhood has taught her how to make anything work in the kitchen.

soon the pan is hot and the butter is sizzling. she lays the dipped bread onto the pan and then leans against the counter, holding her mug of coffee in hand. 

"i know," she says with a smile. "so...about last night. i'm glad i stayed." her eyes betray her nervousness. "and i think i'd like to do this more often."
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
away from home
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 9:02:08 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

for a while, he takes in the moment. how the rays of the morning sun shine through the windows, basking them in a warm orange light. how the smell of butter wafts around them. how she's right there in front of him.[break][break]

it's nice. it's something he has deeply missed.[break][break]

her admission is met with a smile.[break][break]

"yeah? well i have nothing planned over the weekend."[break][break]

he says more of a joke than anything. it's accompanied by a chuckle.[break][break]

"i'm glad you stayed, too. you're welcome over any time you want."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
away from home
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 8:29:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: