awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 1:43:48 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was having trouble staying still while he waited. Maybe it was the unabashedly modern aesthetic of the lobby of the Sootopolis Research Center, but he just felt like he stood out. You know because he was wearing a black suit and everyone around him was wearing a white lab coat, not because he did something that could have DRASTIC CONSEQUENCES if it was not fixed. Nope!

Oscar shifted his waiting pose, resting his hands on his hips and leaning slightly to the left. Did he look casual enough? Was he being discrete? His eyes darted nervously across the lobby. Everyone was minding their own business, surely they could not see his guilt. NOT THAT HE HAD ANYTHING TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT! 

He shifted again, folding his arms while leaning to the right. He just needed to stay cool until his help arrived. He had contacted @bishop because he heard he was always open for jobs--and Oscar had a very very important job for him.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 4:08:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]
[attr="class","bishoptext"]

was the last person Bishop had expected to email him with the words URGENT and ASSISTANCE in the subject line. But Oscar was very much Bishop's superior, so the man had no reason to deny the request. He quickly made his way from his room in the submarine to the Sootopolis Research Center.[break][break]

If Oscar looked out of place in his black suit among the researchers' white lab coats, Bishop's own attire was a stain on the pristine institution of uniformity itself. Dressed in a black hoodie emblazoned with some athleticwear company's logo, ripped jeans, and his dependable steel-toed boots, Bishop approached Oscar with a confused look.[break][break]

"What's up, man?" he asked, glancing around to take stock of their surroundings. What could a Rocket Beast possibly want from him in a laboratory, of all places?

[break]

[attr="class","bishopooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Surviving Space-Time

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]--accent:#B65050;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bishop]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc h1"]font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoppkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 22:27:17 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar looked up, his face practically beaming as Ethan approached him. "Thank fuck I was getting worried!" Oscar flinched after he spoke, looking around to see if anyone noticed. Luckily the scientists hanging in the lobby were too absorbed in their own conversations to pay Oscar any mind. Oscar cautiously turned his attention back to Ethan. 

"I need you help. Follow me, don't lag behind." Oscar turned on his heels and strode up to the porygon guarding the inner lab. It looked Oscar up and down, scanning him to allow access. Oscar pointed his thumb behind him to Ethan, "He's with me. Lulu will know him." The porygon would let Oscar through, but would stop Ethan to get a scan. It would not prevent him from following Oscar once the scan was over, but now it would have a bio-reference just in case anything went awry.

Oscar fast-walked down the main lab hallway, looking over his shoulder occasionally to make sure Ethan was keeping up. He eventually reached an elevator, and after scanning an ID card the massive sliding doors of the lift would open to the both of them. Oscar would wait for Ethan to board before pressing the button for the bottom floor: B3. 

As their decent began, Oscar would take this moment to ask Ethan an important question. "How familiar are you with the space-time distortions occurring across Hoenn?

@bishop
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:23:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

Oscar’s frenetic energy startled Bishop, but he followed without question. “Uhh, sure.”[break][break]

He didn’t refute Oscar’s comment to the Porgyon about knowing him, either. Bishop had never met the Head Scientist, but he’d looked her up on Rocket’s database of members — at least, what information was available for grunts like him to know. But he supposed she was relevant to their business at the Research Center, so he simply gave the Pokémon a cheeky grin as it scanned him, then resumed following Oscar through the halls.[break][break]

The Beast walked at a brisk pace. It wasn’t until he turned to Bishop in the elevator and asked about space-time distortions that Bishop started to get a sinking feeling something was wrong.[break][break]

“I’m familiar,” he replied, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Memories of his expedition into one with rose to the surface of his mind. “Been to one recently to do some research for M.A.G.M.A. There were a bunch of nasty, weird Pokémon there.” He paused, peering at Oscar with suspicion. “Why?”

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc h1"]font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 16:49:44 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar sighed with relief, "Good good, I picked the right guy." He did not answer as to why he needed Ethan, but that was likely because everything would become very clear momentarily. The elevator dinged, opening up into a dimly lit hall with black tiling. Oscar stepped forward, motioning for Ethan to follow along. At last Oscar would shed some light on what was happening.

"I've been doing experiments with Infinity Energy. I am attempting to recreate some Megalopolan tech that could help us extract Infinity Energy straight out of a living pokemon. It's messy shit but the benefits will be phenomenal." Oscar stopped in front of a door, a plaque beside it carrying the label 'Laboratory: Oscar Clayton'. From behind the door a bizarre noise could clearly be heard; it seemed like a mix of rushing wind and a screaming crowd. Oscar cleared his throat as he took out a keycard and held it close to the door handle.

"I must have fucked up somewhere, because after I made adjustments to my prototype I turned it on and well..." The door clicked, and Oscar took a deep breath before opening it. Pushing away the door so that Ethan could get a clear view from within, Oscar stepped back and grimaced as light and wind burst from his lab. Within Ethan would be able to clearly see a swirling vortex of distorted space time, a churning mountain of flesh writhing within its epicenter. Oscar tapped his fingers together, chuckling nervously.

"So yeah I need some help cleaning this up."

@bishop
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 0:23:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

[attr="class","bishoppkmn"]

Oscar's hasty explanation left Bishop with even more questions than when he'd first arrived at the research center. Infinity Energy? Extracted from a Pokémon? Bishop had guessed Rocket's scientists were doing crazy things in their labs, but that sounded absolutely insane.[break][break]

And considering the whoosh of wind, purple light, and crackle of lightning within Oscar's lab — the unmistakable characteristics of a space-time distortion — Bishop had no reason not to think otherwise.[break][break]

"Holy fuck!" he shouted above the howling winds when he saw the thing in the center of the laboratory. "What the fuck is that?!"[break][break]

Without waiting for Oscar's reply, Bishop reached for a Poké Ball but paused. What sort of Pokémon would work best against… whatever that was? After a few seconds of internal deliberation, Bishop selected the capsule containing his Haxorus. The Dragon-type materialized at the perimeter of the chamber, standing defensively in front of her master.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 20:07:34 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Bishop's reaction was about what Oscar had expected. The beast shrugged and chuckled somehow more nervously than before, "Would you believe that it used to be a chansey? Science is wacky amirite?" The creature roared with agony, and as Bishop brought a out a pokemon Oscar would reach into his coat to do the same. Genesect would emerge from a completely red ball, initially primed for battle before settling into a neutral pose 'cause---what the fuck was that? What was Genesect supposed to do about it? 

Oscar looked to Bishop, "You're a tough mother fucker Bishop, and you've fought in a distortion before! You're the best shot I have at closing this shit! In theory, all we would need to do is kill the source!" The abomination screeched, sending bolts of electricity across the lab. One bolt landed near the duo, and Oscar would raise his arm to protect himself from debris. "Uh--let's just try not to die. It would be embarrassing. Genesect, Techno Blast!"

Genesect's cannon roared as it unleashed a dazzling beam of energy. As the beam collided with its body, the creature would writhe and send even more bolts of electricity in every direction. 

@bishop
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 20:20:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

When Genesect popped out of the Oscar's Poké Ball, Bishop nearly jumped out of his skin, not at all expecting to come face-to-face with the artificial Pokémon again. But he kept his cool, even though he continued to watch the strange, machine-like terror from the corner of his eye.[break][break]

"We oughta finish this quickly before it gets any worse," Bishop said, and there was only one way to guarantee such a success. "Haxorus, GUILLOTINE."[break][break]

The Dragon-type Pokémon lunged at the former Chansey, the blades along her head glinting in the light of Genesect's electrical attack. With a swiftness that defied her bulk, Haxorus slashed at the writhing mass of flesh. A bloodcurdling scream filled the air, coming from the twisted, unearthly Pokémon, though Bishop could not see any mouths from his angle.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 20:36:14 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar's eyes lit up as Bishop gave his command. Despite the power of its attack, Genesect seemed to be doing very little to this mass of garbling flesh. Were the tusks of a Haxorus strong enough to break through and finish this with one hit? Oscar held his breath as the Haxorus charged forth to deliver its blow! The tusks of the dragon ripped through the creature like tissue paper, it would seem that its physical defenses left much to be desired.

Purple goo shot out of its gaping wound, and Oscar would jump in place to celebrate. "Fuck yeah way to go Bi-!" The creature exploded in a burst of cosmic energy, sending Oscar and Genesect flying as purple slime covered every inch of the laboratory. Oscar smacked against the wall and fell to the floor face first. Everything went fuzzy for a moment, had he been knocked unconscious? If he did it was temporary, as a wave of goo would cover Oscar and prompt a less than enthused reaction. "Ooooooh shit I just bought this SUIT!"

Oscar very slowly began to rise, and Genesect would rush over to aid him. It would seem That Genesect was barely affected by being thrown against the wall, which was hardly surprising. As Oscar got to his feet, he would wipe slime out of his eyes before looking around frantically. "Bishop! Bishop are you alright? Speak to me you beautiful bastard where are you!?"

@bishop
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 20:44:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

As a huge, gaping wound appeared in the creature's body, Bishop burst into a wide grin, his hands curling into triumphant fists. The GUILLOTINE had landed! Haxorus lifted her head and roared with victory, but then a shockwave smashed everything in the room as the twisted mass exploded outward. Bishop went flying. He crashed into a table, his weight knocking it onto its side. An assortment of papers and lab equipment fell onto him, and that wasn't even counting the sticky purple goo that washed over the entire chamber.[break][break]

Bishop groaned with the pain of the impact; he'd definitely feel that in the morning. He wiped the viscous material from his eyes and mouth as Oscar shouted for him. "I'm okay!" he yelled back, though he hadn't yet picked himself up from the floor. "You okay?"[break][break]

Slowly, Bishop sat up and stared around at the mess surrounding them. A few feet away, Haxorus heaved herself back onto her feet.[break][break]

"Holy shit. Um. I hope you have a good excuse for the cleanup crew." Thanks Arceus he wasn't expected to help with that. In fact, the sooner he got out of there and took a shower, the better.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Don't Worry About It [M]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 2:43:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@bishop (repeat)