2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Bingo [M]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 11:54:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
a security personnel that found himself outside at an unfortunate timing was now asleep. his unconscious body was lain just outside the museum, hands cuffed and eyes blindfolded. he'd gag him as well, but he ran out of spare kerchiefs to do so.

the shroomish responsible for it stood beside her trainer as priam sat by the steps that led to the museum's entrance, frisking the guard for any kind of key to open the back door. they usually have one of those in their possession if he got the information right. the back door was obviously the better way to get in as opposed to the front door.

the best way, however, was to go from the roof like one of those spy movies he had watched before. it wasn't an option, however, since he planned on stealing an assortment instead of just a single object. he couldn't think of any way to sneak a bag full of gold-plated artifacts up the roof.

he eventually gets a key card, a big smile present on his face upon the discovery. he'd quickly turns as he hears the slightest sound of movement in the area approaching.

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
Bingo [M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 1:50:10 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
return of the king

The museum always had a big target on its back, with the lack of any good security, it had easily been a prime spot for theft. That said, Lucius was thankful. He was supposed to conduct the heist with another member of Rocket, quite frankly, he was a bit late.

He approached the area during the intimate moment between Priam and the guard, whatever he was doing, Lucius decided it's best to watch their backs for now. Hearing the patting and rubbing of clothing stop, the albino finally turned back around, catching a glimpse of the key card his associate held.

"That seemed enjoyable." He smirked.

"Lucius, by the way. Should we start the show?"

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Bingo [M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 19:00:16 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he eases up as he identified the person before him. he'd seen him here and there, and knew he was rocket at the very least. this was his accomplice for tonight's little expedition, he told himself.

"call me conrad." having to use a surname instead of a given name sounded more professional.

he dumps the unconscious body on the front of the entrance, its frame slouching on the concrete steps, as he flashes the key card in front of him. "yeah, sure!" without a moment to waste, he uses it to open the front door instead of the back as he had planned earlier.

whether it was an attempt to show off or wanting getting distracted with the flow of things was yet to be determined by the white haired lad.

the doors unlock, with priam subsequently pushing his weight on it without thinking things through. the interior of the museum that led to the lobby welcomed them. there were no personnel guarding the room as priam had already taken care of him, although it was without a doubt that the creaking of the large doors would invite more towards their location.