1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
you’ll [be] safe here [s][c]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 0:11:31 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
A laugh escapes him, something wry and wretched that burns his lungs. “Sweetheart, I was there. I saw the future. I saw myself. Nothing you could say would make you think you were crazy.”

Alex’s story starts off predictably, with him encountering his doppelganger. His… alternate, digital universe self? Some of the others had fought theirs.

“And?”

[attr="class","mintag"]

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 13:56:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Y…you know…”

He stalled, unable to properly articulate what he wanted to say next. He could feel the pit in his stomach dropping away, because holy fucking shit it was… rather… morbid, what happened after that.

“You know… how all of us, have a nagging little voice? Only flip it in the opposite direction. Give it a one eighty turn. Flip it on its head. He… that voice. Started… started taunting me. About. About things.”

About certain things that involved a missing bluenette.

“About how…about h-how I l-left… him to die. About how it was m-my fault he’s gone.”

He gulped again, inhaling so sharply he didn’t notice the burn in his chest that followed afterward.

timeline: close to present day. Happens several weeks after by the dawn & fly me over yesterday; definitely after Frog’s birthday so yes they’re already boyfriends by this time

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 21:35:01 GMT
[attr="class","min"]
Their situations reversed with such rapid speed that Memo felt dizzy. He imagined their little scene spinning out like a scene transition on old episodes of Batman.

“Hey.” He reached up and scrubbed at Alex’s arms, as though to rub the warmth back into him. “You’re okay. We’re right here. We’re safe.”

It was the same thing Alex had been telling him all night. He exhaled, long and slow, realizing. The heavy truth settled in his gut.

“We’re both going to be okay.”

[attr="class","mintag"]

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 15:53:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I’m… afraid.”

Those were the only words that came out of him after that exchange. In the deepest, darkest recesses of his head, there was a quiet, snide voice that continued to laugh in that grating way.

“I’m… so, so… fucking afraid. Will we ever be okay?”

The rest of the sentence remained unsaid, because the implications were there.

timeline: close to present day. Happens several weeks after by the dawn & fly me over yesterday; definitely after Frog’s birthday so yes they’re already boyfriends by this time

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 16:20:46 GMT
[attr="class","min"]
“Me too,” Memo said, which felt a little silly to say because it was so freaking obvious, but sometimes there was comfort in acknowledgment.

He wiggled back to sit up on his elbows and kissed the bridge of Alex’s nose.

“We will,” he said, and there was no doubt, not the hint of a waver. “Of course we will.” He brushed strands of white-blonde hair behind Alex’s ear. “It will just take time.”

Oh, how the turntables?

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 8:52:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Thank you,” he hummed as he turned red under the touch and the little gesture.

Okay, so maybe there was a little something he craved for asides from building an emotional connection first. Wasn’t that a little tease.

“Would… would you still want to know… what happened to me after I got taken by the light?” he asked quietly as he, in return, snuggled up closer to his boyfriend—no, his life partner.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 17:04:05 GMT
[attr="class","min"]
Guillermo wrapped an arm around Alex’s shoulders as the two of them settled into the pillows, both of them reaching a sort of emotional equilibrium for the first time in the evening.

Memo gave a short sigh, because he wasn’t sure he really wanted to risk plunging them back into turmoil, but…

“If you want to share, then yes.”

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 21:38:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“That… the other voice. My doppelganger’s voice, I think it is. Literally taunted me for so many things. Ab-about how I didn’t want to just shrivel up and… and be eaten by the void, how I didn’t want to let him be the one to live as m-me, instead… about how ‘normal’ he was. How he wasn’t… you know, me.”

With the way he emphasized ‘normal’, it wouldn’t take three guesses what he was trying to say.

“He—whatever kind of m-monster he was. B-blamed me for his death. E-even after I met him, in-in that other world, you remember, where I got the drum? Even… even if I already made my peace with that version of Mattie, and I nearly scared the fuck out of him.”

He took a tiny little breath, and sighed.

“He… I th-think he’s still in here,” he continued quietly, taking one of his boyfriend’s hands and placing it over his chest, right above where his heart frantically beat, a thousand miles an hour, desperate to keep surviving.

“Shit… got messy, and then this light exploded around… and then, I was there. On the beach. And then I heard ’s voice, then Gabriel roared? I think… then I heard you. You… you were there.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 21:53:02 GMT
[attr="class","min"]
Guillermo’s eyebrows knit together as he listened to Alex speak, rubbing over his shoulder and bicep gently with the palm of one hand. A couple of times he wanted to jump in and interject, to tell Alex that nothing he was saying was his fault, but fought the urge down, instead allowing his boyfriend to speak his whole piece.

“On the beach?”
Memo says, feeling Alex’s rabbit-rate heart race beneath his palm. “After everything? Yeah. Th-that’s when I found you… again.” And he’d loaded Alex up on the dragon and whisked him away to the hospital and--

“Do you think… the other you. He’s still there? Like, he came back with you?” He frowned. “That seems unlikely, honey. Maybe you’re just having… stress responses. Like me and my night terrors.”

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 19:48:03 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Not think so, I know so,” he corrected in that same, quiet little voice. “You know how everyone has their own inner voices and stuff, right?”

He let the silence fall between them before going on.

“…mine never sounded like that. I’m certain that… that… he’s still there. Even when I’m not doing anything, or even while I’m sleeping, I’m just…”

His brows furrow together much more than they’d ever done so far.

“I c-can hear… him in here. Up, up in here. Like… like I’m going crazy.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 1:25:14 GMT
[attr="class","min"]
Memo’s brow creases with concern, and he cups his palm around Alex’s cheek, frowning.

“This is… I don’t even know how to go about fixing that,” he said, quiet, slightly stupefied by the volumes of fucked up that seemed.

How do we fix that?”

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 0:47:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Th-that’s the thing,” he continued in the same quiet, terrified voice.

“What… what if we can’t find a way to fix it? What… what if that voice just… just stays up here, inside m-my head… f-forever?” he ended with an uncomfortable shudder.

It was like fate was playing with him; the way that a snide-sounding cackle echoed out right as he said those words.

‘Because I am, and I will be in here forever. Good luck getting rid of me!’

He shook his head, muttering in Russian as he did so.

“Stop that…”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 21:49:20 GMT
[attr="class","min"]
Memo didn’t have an answer for him, and it was deeply unsettling on more than one account. He reached forward and took Alex’s head in his hands, sliding his fingers between Alex’s palms and his ears, and did the only thing he knew how to do, really: he pulled him down into a kiss, firm and hard and insistent.

It worked to distract him so he wagered-- he hoped-- it worked for Alex, too.

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 2:42:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: