CIAN MAHER
DOCTOR PRYDE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 9:01:21 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

"doctor pryde!"[break][break]

cian calls down the corridor as he makes his way down to the labs of the rocket submarine. it doesn't take him long until he's rounding the corner to greet the professor with a small smile.[break][break]

"sup. wanna battle again?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
battle i[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trevenant"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
DOCTOR PRYDE
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 10:28:10 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeimg"]

[attr="class","header"]MISSION

[attr="class","setting"]

Pryde just blinks down at the other considering him, seeming to ponder why he would come to him for a battle. While he knows he isn't a push over like many scientist were, he knows he's far from the best. He takes a look at a pocket watch of his as he adjust his glasses. "I can spare some time," he finally conclude as he shuts the watch. For now puts someone else in charge as he whistles for Alpha 1. [break][break]

The riolu is quick to follow as she aims to please as he heads toward the training room. "Any reason you come for me?" he decides to question on their way, curious.

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+ @ magma

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/PGNiuTc.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg i]color:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
DOCTOR PRYDE
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 7:30:45 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"you're like the friendlier head scientist so i like you better."[break][break]

way better, actually. his distaste for runs deep.[break][break]

"plus, i heard the grunts raving about your days in kanto."[break][break]

at the training room, he calls out his trevenant, then takes up his side of the room.[break][break]

"ready whenever you are, doc!"

battle i[break]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
DOCTOR PRYDE
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 7:44:38 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"You're either lying or you're speaking to the wrong people," Pryde concludes as the walls have hears, or in this case the beheeyem he had roaming his labs in order to keep an eye on things when he wasn't around. That or the young man himself was a suck up, which didn't matter too much to him as the nudnik provided good exercise for his Riolu batch. [break][break]

That or he had something against his cohort, a matter that was no concern to him. [break][break]

"I believe my wife might have a better reputation than me when it comes to the Rockets in the field," he simply comments as he signals for Subject 1 to record while he calls for the infect Riolu. Powering up with a SWORDS DANCE to start things off.

[break][break]

+ @ magma

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/PGNiuTc.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
DOCTOR PRYDE
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 7:49:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"true, true. but your riolu is so strong."[break][break]

the same way pryde's riolu buffs itself up with a SWORDS DANCE, cian's trevenant takes the turn to INGRAIN itself into the ground, roots spreading out like webs.[break][break]

"also! your colleague flint is super unfriendly."

battle i[break]

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
DOCTOR PRYDE
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 7:57:46 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"The results of long experiments," Pryde excuses as he watches knowing that they're at the disadvantage with most of this one's moves being fighting and normal. Though this was about seeing how far it was willing to push to go further as she races at the ghost pokemon before delivering a BULLET PUNCH.[break][break]

"You'll find that being friendly doesn't always help when you're in charge," he advices, while at times he does play the boss that is on your side. There is a line and he knows to make sure they stay behind it.

[break][break]

+ @ magma

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
DOCTOR PRYDE
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 8:01:01 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh right."[break][break]

these poor riolu. he forgot how they've been experimented on and how they likely still are. that's why they're so tough to beat.[break][break]

the BULLET PUNCH cracks into trevenant, doing more damage than it normally would've thanks to the SWORDS DANCE. in return, trevenant's SHADOW CLAW drags across the little riolu while it also heals from INGRAIN.[break][break]

"i guess not. but it does help sometimes, right?"

battle i[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights