2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 11:50:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He can't let thos qeek end in a draw, or he felt might actually break his face in. He swallowed remembering how he had tri3d to forfeit with his Blissey and how upset it'd made the man. Stagnation wasn't something he could afford. So he greeted his superior with a polite smile and tossed out his Scolipede. "Your move first."

| magmamamamamammamama

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 14:31:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

his choice in his newly-caught fennekin might speak of his intentions to allow mint the victory this week. the grunt needs it for his confidence, after all, and it would be boring to deny mint the win every week.[break][break]

"keep your guard up."[break][break]

no clicks or whistles sound from him this time as the fire-type isn't familiar with those commands yet.[break][break]

"fire."[break][break]

a purple and grey FIRE BLAST shoots out at the scolipede.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-fennekin color-shiny"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 5:05:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Focaccia, start set up!" he ordered as the Scolipede moved forward. He flinched strange FIRE BLAST, crying when hit but moved forward in an attempt to put out the flames and spat out a TOXIC. Purple black sludge shoots out of the mouth.

| magmamamamamammamama

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 15:02:47 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"you have to stop using the same tactics."[break][break]

theo doesn't mean to berate the grunt but to see the same TOXIC week after week is a little disappointing. he sighs, frustration blooming like crystablooms all those months ago.[break][break]

poisoned, fennekin's WILL-O-WISP dances across to wrap around the scolipede. then, a HEATWAVE.

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 1:42:32 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Theo's right, and it's evident in the way Mint's concentrated expression flinched. But he had a plan, and despite the type disadvantage he believed Focaccia could last through this. He squealed at the HEATWAVE, already in pain from WILL-O-WISP. Despite it though, SWORDS DANCE kicks in. His SPEED BOOST making the move even more dizzying than usual. "Hang in there!"

| magmamamamamammamama

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 3:45:25 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

TOXIC chips away at the little fennekin but it hangs in there. the fire-type proves to be more resilient than most.[break][break]

"FIRE BLAST."[break][break]

the command comes quickly as he realizes they wouldn't be able to keep up with the scolipede's stat boosts.[break][break]

fennekin nods, then sends out a FIRE BLAST.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 3:56:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Maybe relying on stat boosts when he was disadvantaged was silly, but that's what he had at the moment. "Move in!" he ordered as the Scolipede sprinted straight into the Fennekin stopping a foot or two before to launch and EARTHQUAKE. As the seismic wave moves across the FIRE BLAST And WILL-O-WISP burn and fizzle around Focaccia's body. It cries in pain, squirming around his opponent thanks to another buff from its SPEED BOOST.

| magmamamamamammamama

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 4:07:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"lift yourself!"[break][break]

while an unconventional way to dodge the EARTHQUAKE, fennekin listens and wraps itself with a PSYCHIC only to fling itself up into the air.[break][break]

it soars, dodging the EARTHQUAKE, and due to its light weight, it almost glides back down like a kite.[break][break]

the fire-type sees the SPEED BOOSTING scolipede from that high up and sends out a HEATWAVE.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 4:11:20 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Shit- Focaccia is panicked as the Fennekin disappears, racing around pathetically faster and faster as another SPEED BOOST hits. Adrenaline rushes and pushes Focaccia through the pain. He's shaking, the burn leeching life form its shell. "Push in-!" Mint ordered but it's far too late. The HEATWAVE slams down on the Scolipede, knocking it back and fainting it. Fuck. Another loss. His eyes dart between the Fennekin and Focaccia replaying the battle in his head. Could he have changed the outcome? Maybe EARTHQUAKE from the jump?

| magmamamamamammamama

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 4:14:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

and so, the fire-type lands back down with a firm plop, nimble the way most feline creatures are even if fennekin isn't really one.[break][break]

it hops back over to theo.[break][break]

"TOXIC only works if you can survive long enough. the same for moves like SWORDS DANCE."[break][break]

he teaches.[break][break]

"you should've gone on the offensive from move one."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
improve pt 3
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 6:01:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: