TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
Meteor's Comin, Boogie Down With Us! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 10:11:00 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Cheap costumes aren't easy to come by. The bargain bin and thrift shops kinda sucked this year. Toilet paper mummies, a vampire with a butler tailcoat. Oh, and the best one by far. The pimp with a leopard print speedo. Who goes as a pimp for Halloween? That's just stupid. Ash decided to not thrift this year, and so he sits here in a costume. Even dyed his hair black to fit the part. Fake moustache, check. Oversized white-gloves, super check. Green shirt and hat with the trademark L? Mega check. He was ready. Time to party. And so he does.

Jump jump, and the house is actually jumpin'. Ash is enjoying the music, the hustle, the bustle, and while he does take the time to bounce on his feet on the dancefloor, it feels awfully hollow. Maybe there's a special someone on his mind. Meteor was coming, fuck the world. Can't even get back at Rocket. Doesn't have the time to change it. But maybe, it was that threat that had him dancing harder than he ever had before. If the world was going to end, let it end. He'd still bounce around like an idiot for hours and hours on end.

Oh well.

He finds himself splayed out on one of a group of bean bag chairs, empty. A beer in hand. His silver eyes looking to the ceiling. The sound of the dancefloor was loud, and he needed minutes, maybe hours away from that. He didn't have the battery to keep going. Shit, how many drinks did he have? "Room is spinning. Shit..."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 10:26:53 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

There’s nothing more depressing than a room full of piss-drunk people. Loud music blares through the house and it’s getting faster to Abigail than usual. People were worrying over a meteor, but she was the odd one out, not really giving a damn or partying till her brains turned to mush. That apathy of hers is like a poison, it slowly spreads from person to person, keeps those she doesn’t like away from her. [break][break]
Her sexy witch costume is pitch-black (save for the splash of purple here and there) complemented with her beautiful makeup job. Might as well look good. She stays away from the alcohol for now, and wanders around the house while everyone is too distracted.[break][break]
Abigail peeks inside a random room and sees some bum all over the bean bags. Great.[break][break]
She walks over and looks down at the stranger, her eyes an empty shade of gold. She peers down at him, like someone sneering at a disgusting insect. She smirks, cruelty embedded in the curve of her glossed lips.[break][break]
“Poor thing. You look like you’re about to puke.”[break][break]
Her smile fades.[break][break]
“Too bad. Move over. I want to sit. ”
[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 17:26:41 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
The room must be woozy for a couple minutes until Ash gets his bearings. But suddenly, some blonde witch gives him the look. Years of Kanto Rocket taught him that look well. Someone was looking down on him.

Big mistake.

"Oh? How original. Sexy witch. What, the nurse outfit was out? Or maybe cheerleader fits the blonde bimbo aesthetic more?" He scoffs, but oddly enough, finds that cruelty oddly charming. Which, perplexes Ashley, because in his mind this should have been an immediate red flag. Goes to show, Rocket really was a poison.

He moves over. If nothing else, he has no fear. Liquid courage was a hell of a drug, and as he leans to the side and puts away the empty bottle, he crosses his left leg over the other, a smirk under his fake moustache, holding his ground. "I ain't gonna stop you. Could use the company. Rest of 'em are boring fucks, or too drunk." He hiccups. Hypocrite. Whether he realizes he just complimented her, he decides to leave to her.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights