awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
To Whom It May Concern [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 1:20:44 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Mauville Hills. The cream of the crop when it came to Mauvillian accommodations. Unless you'd find your brand new apartment already housing a few, rather unwanted tenants upon arrival, which was the case for a certain Mr. Brennan Taylor, devout follower of the "please god no this looks like the beginning of a horror film" kind of life. She'd just been passing by in all honesty, but the man had been clinging to her arm almost begging her to go and check whether the coast was clear. And if it hadn't been for the apartment keys being pushed into her hands and the scared man having beeline'd it out of the building, she would have passed.

Now she was stuck with a new apartment that wasn't even hers, a mystery "ghost", and an awful urge for vendetta against Mr. Taylor. Well, not really, but she would catch the damn things scaring the man and drag them all back so they could help her teach the man a lesson. Not that she minded helping, but by god she was no-one's self-proclaimed Ghostbusters' service either.

"Floor 6, apartment 13... really?" she grumbled, clenching her hand around the key before making her way to the elevator.

Because I will forget; Normal/Fairy/Ghost DW

@open   
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 2:18:33 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki was only here because she had visited Mauville with her uncles. They were searching for some possible apartments here so they could set up a office for their company here. So Aki tagged along, cause she was going to hit up the plant shops! She had found someone trying to get rid of some plants cause they were moving out of their apartment. So of course Aki jumped on the chance!

One of them was an elephant ear plant! She had to have the baby! She was so giddy about getting it! But she got a little lost. At the completely wrong complex and looking terribly confused. Sighing, she looked around helplessly. For some reason her phone's signal was not working in this building. It made her whine, feeling her anxiety spike high.

Letting out Fluffy, her houndour, she picked the pup up and hugged him to her chest. Green eyes darting back and forth- oh wait, there was a lady? Timidly, she approached her, frowning, trying to clear her throat to get her attention.

"E-ex-ex"

Fluffy looked up at her, then barked to get Kyr's attention. Well that was one way!

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 23:19:06 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Her annoyance only amped up when the elevator, in all its electronic glory, decided that today was a day where it'd short-circuit and cease existing until the next elligible handyman would come to fix it. The force her hand was exhibiting on the key tucked away in her palm right now was troublesome to say the least, leaving a small imprint of it in her palm.

All until her annoyance was disturbed by a loud bark. She might've turned around a tad bit too fast, her face torn into a nasty glare until she registered that the one behind her was not Mr. Taylor, but a young brunette looking awfully anxious. And she doubted the glare she'd just shot the girl would help in that regard, so Kyrenai sighed deeply, pinched her nose and shook her head.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else." she apologised upfront, in case she'd scared the girl or made her anxiety worse. "How may I help you, young lady?"

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 21:20:54 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Oh yes, she got more spooked. Jolting and wringing her hands nervously, she glued her eyes to the floor. Fluffy in her arms frowned, his ears pinning back as he whimpered. They both folded under the at first glare.

At the apology though, Aki glanced up through the top of her glasses. "It-it's okay. Fluffy was... was kinda rude..." Swallowing, she shuffled her feet. "I uh, got kind of.. lost... was just seeing if you knew where the Wingull apartments were...?"

Oh boy.

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 2:19:39 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Well shit, there she went and did it again. Was her annoyed face really that intimidating? Or had old habits snuck into her expression again? Hopefully not.

"Oh, nonono, my dear! It was just doing what any other pokémon would-- lost?" she tilted her head. Wingull apartments...? "You're not that lost, actually... though I can understand the confusion. Rather than the Wingull apartments, I think you might be looking for the Gulpin apartments? That's this particular block; the Wingulls are the opposite direction, as a matter of fact." Her brow creased into a frown as she regarded the young woman. With just a glance she could feel that, if she left this woman be, she'd get lost again in no-time flat.

There was a soft, resigned sigh. "If you have some time to spare, I have to wrap up a few things here first. But afterwards I wouldn't mind walking you there if you'd like?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 22:54:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOLOO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BULLETPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YAMASK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUMMY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 10:42:34 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki watched her, still, looking nervous. The words of her friend Matt Vice echoing in her head; 'you damn directionally challenged baboon' why he called her that, she didn't know. Well, the baboon part, anyway.

"Yeaaah.. my friend Matt says I have the directional sense of a broken compass..." Looking down, she peered up, blinknig as she squinted at the door behind Kyr. Tilting her head as she swore she saw... the door knocker move. "Uh...?" She pointed behind her.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights