95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Training and Hunting (dw)
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 1:00:39 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
With everything going on, Niky figured he'd stay close to home. Especially for as many parties as people were having. And needing a DJ. But it was time to go out and touch some grass! Knee brace on, cane in hand, six pokeballs, with Optimus the Metang out, Niky also kept his blonde hair back in a very smol pony-tail, wore some gym shorts, a yellow backpack, blue open shirt, and a tight fitting black sports shirt that runners often wore, and he was good to go. Route 115 was known for Fairy, Dragon, and Rock type pokemon. Even fossil pokemon were known to make their homes here. There were a select few fairy types that he would be after, but also a good amount of dragons. Even though it wasn't particularly rare, he'd also go for a Noibat or Noivern.

Plus...well, a little bit of training didn't hurt as well. But he also wanted to round out a B team. He only really had Lee the Lucario for it. So far. He also probably should train his babies too some. But all in good time, he supposed. Wondering through the woods, he started to smell...something wierd. It wasn't fire necessarily? He started to head off towards the off smell, to see if it was something he should warn Rangers or other authorities about...

dual wild fairy/dragon/rock

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 20:56:08 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"CIN, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING FLAME WHEELS IN FORESTS?!" Kyrenai's voice bellowed through the forest, startling a flock of pidgey into taking flight, away from the angered woman. Cin, the chimchar in question, screeched back and started running around and climbing up a nearby tree while leaving is trainer to deal with its making of a potential forest fire. Although she managed to douse the smoldering embers and scorched trees, the chimp-y bane of her existence was showing no remorse whatsoever, and was contently waiting for his owner to give chase.

Fairly little had he bargained for Kyrenai to call one of her other pokémon to catch him, and found a Hydreigon casually floating towards it with a surprisingly unamused look on its face. It nipped him by the neck, much to Cin's protest, and dragged him out of the tree and back on the ground, growling a warning at its fellow teammate. "Thank you, Crux. I'm gonna have you stick around for a tad bit longer." she then squated in front of the Chimchar and poked its belly. "And you, I swear to Arceus, if you try that one more time I'm sending you back home. Behave."

She was about to recall Cin when sounds behind her caught her attention, with a rather pungent scent causing her to rise to her feet. That scent... that was not her doing. And although the scorched scent from Cin's pyromanic urges slightly masked it, she could now feel it getting stronger. Meaning that whatever it was was getting closer.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,021 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 5:20:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRANBULL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRUDDIGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROUGH SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK CLIMB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
You May Say I'm a Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 1:56:09 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Niky barged into a woman scolding her Chimchar, even as her Hydreigon looked onward. While the Chimchar's antics was what the blonde thought he smelled...the scent was coming from elsewhere. Looking at the woman, he spoke, hopefully not startling her. "I'm going to check that scent out too. I thought it was just your Chimchar's antics, but clearly it's not. Care to join a cripple's walk?" Okay, he may be a bit trusting. With his Metang next to him, off he went towards it. To find a Druddigon and Granbull. He...wasn't impressed. And the signs of battle was obvious...along with the smell of ozone. And soon found why. The Granbull used Thunder Fang. Well, neither one really ruffled Niky's feathers, so he was content in just leaving them be, and continued walking elsewhere.

spawn skip

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 0:46:05 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
She wasn't expecting to be walked in on, but by the sound of their footsteps it sounded ill intent was not the reason of doing so. A red beam engulfed the Chimchar, recalling him, while the young man mentioned going to investigate the scent that was bothering her, too. Kyrenai smiled as he asked her to join him, and she rose to her feet, gesturing for her Hydreigon to follow. Foolish little boy, trusting a stranger with such a request, even if he had a partner pokémon with him. Good thing she wasn't filled with malice.

"Well, seeing we're both going to investigate the same thing, why not?"

The assassin too didn't pay much attention to the Granbull and Drudigon; although she momentarily entertained the thought of catching it, she ultimately decided not to. There were other fish in the pond, and what she was looking for was neither of these two they'd just encountered. They'd seem to have found the source of the ozone scent, but that did not mean their stroll was at an end. So, she thought, mayhaps some casual banter to kill the time?

"Might I ask what brings you to route 115, my friend?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,021 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 22:53:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHEEK POUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PARABOLIC CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROCKRUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEADFAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 18:00:09 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
A cane can also make for a good weapon. Still, probably a good bit of niaveness on Niky's part to trust someone so clearly. After leaving the two battling Pokemon, the lady decided to go into some light banter, asking him what brought him here. "A little bit of training and a little bit of filling out my B-team. I'm pretty picky though. What about you?" Maybe a little discipline training? Seeing how much trouble that Chimchar was, that Pokemon seemed like trouble for her, even with her displinarian in the form of the Hydreigon. Though he could see her doing much the same as him, just training or adding to her team. He probably could have battled the two back there, but now sure how good of training that would be, since they were already going at it.

While they were walking, he saw a Rockruff and Dedenne playing. They were cute Pokemon, and the Dedenne would be something his Sister would like. But not for him. So he just let them be.

Skipping Spawn

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 9:59:56 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Quite similar reasons, actually. New opportunities demand for new additions to the team; or rather, a bit more variety, so here we are. And getting my Chimchar in check, though I'll probably continue with that later on." she gave the blonde youth a sheepish smile before continuing. "Don't think it'd do us much good if Cin were running around scaring away all the pokémon. Or worse, attracting unwanted visitors. Something he did quite soon after hatching... a dangerous experience I do not recommend."

She said, and casually indulged in a compact retelling of the event, where the small Chimchar had ran off shortly after hatching and pissed off a rather violent Primeape, and had lead it back to camp in a full-blown panic. Maybe too much information on Niky's part, but the redhead figured it wouldn't hurt.

As they were walking they passed by a duo consisting of a Dedenne and Rockruff playing with each other. They were cute, but sadly not what she was looking for. It did remind her of something else, however. "Ah, mayhaps introductions are in order. Kyrenai Black, or Kyr, whichever suits your fancy." she introduced herself to the young man.

Skipping~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,021 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 5:30:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLAWF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 23:35:00 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
It seemed the woman was there for much the same. Trying to instill some discpline into the Chimchar. She had a good point. He chuckled a bit at the sheepish admission. "My Larvesta was a bit of a troublemaker herself. She's straightened out, but still quite fiesty. She's my security at the store." And had no qualms burning shoplifters. He may have had to be warned about that before. She finally introduced herself. "I'm Niky Racz." It wasn't long before they got another round of Pokemon. A Marill...and...what was that? Blinking at the rocky crab-like Pokemon, Niky pointed at it for Optimus to take on.

The Metang charged forward and moved infront of the crab Pokemon. The eyeballs glared as its claws glowed white with Metal Claw. Optimus charged foward with a glowing arm with Meteor Mash. While the Pokemon did pass each other, they did hit each other. Obviously, with Optimus being a Steel-type itself, Metal Claw wasn't going to do anything. The crab Pokemon fell over, and Niky threw a Pokeball at it, hopefully catching it.

Capture Attempt: Klawf

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights