2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 4:35:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He's nervous about Sambuca's training. Freshly hatched, unaware of much other than the distress of the ocean and the meteor looming close. They're not a fighter, but they're still a being of myth. So he'd brought them along. "Morning, sir." he greeted, standing up from the large pool the Phione was floating in. Today the pitch is a water arena.

| control III

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 6:46:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

finally, they arrive at tier three, and theo skips the small talk and jumps straight into the thick of things.[break][break]

"how do you want to do this?"[break][break]

a tinge of annoyance shows but it's warranted. mint has failed week after week and theo's almost come to expect him to fail this week as well.[break][break]

"a battle? you need to show me how well you've trained your phione."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-milotic color-shiny"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 5:13:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint straightens up when addressed. "They need the battle experience. I've tested out their moves but not against an opponent yet." he said, affirming his desire for battle. Just because they were a baby...didn't mean they could skip out.

The Phione splashed idly in the pool water as Mint called out to them. "Sambuca, AQUA RING"

| control III

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 10:51:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

a battle it is.[break][break]

"defend."[break][break]

an odd choice for theo, perhaps, but it should make sense the moment the milotic slithers out of its pokeball. it isn't an offensive pokemon by any means, so it'll force mint to go on the aggressive.[break][break]

they'd be here for hours otherwise.[break][break]

SAFEGUARD wraps around the milotic.

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 20:28:15 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Move to WHIRLPOOL!" He ordered the little mythical as they flapped around in the water awkwardly, attention moving to the Milotic before the water that'd been fairly calm began to move and chop up until a powerful torrent began to center itself around the serpentine opponent.

| control III

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 3:24:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

WHIRLPOOL sweeps into the arena, swirling like a rushing hurricane only to wrap around milotic. its soft cries are drowned out, lost to the vortex of water.[break][break]

SURF brings milotic up and out of it as it returns a wave right back to the phione.[break][break]

"exercise better control."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 3:35:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Sambuca flailed as the wave agressively pushed them back, dropping into the pool before popping up again whining and about to cry. Sambuca. Take cover!" Mint ordered as the protective ring around the Phione soothed over bumps and bruises. They used DIVE, hiding from the Milotic while WHIRLPOOL churned around them.

| control III

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 3:40:27 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it is a tricky situation to be in. the WHIRLPOOL continues to chip away at the water-type, stopping it from moving or breaking free. it's suffocating, to say the least.[break][break]

theo simply watches, curious to see how mint will use this to their advantage.[break][break]

for now, milotic's LIFE DEW prolongs the battle.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 3:56:52 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The Phione darted into the torrent, following along a current they'd created. They swirl closer and closer against a struggling opponent before shooting upwards, aiming for its jaw and hoping for a glass one and the second part of DIVE hit.

| control III

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 3:59:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

finally, mint prevails. perhaps it has not all been in vain after all.[break][break]

DIVE connects cleanly, knocking milotic against its jaw. it slumps to the ground, unable to strave off the pain from the following WHIRLPOOL.[break][break

silence.[break][break]

"well done."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 4:43:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The hit connects and Sambuca fell back into the water with a a splash. The Phione is on the verge of tears, flippers covering its mouth as it looked over to what it had done. Mint calls him back to comfort it. "C'mere, don't cry." He said crouching to the edge of the pool as the blue jellyfish swam back and jumped into his arms, shaking and sobbing. He ran a hand over the back, before standing up and nodding at Theo. "Thank you, sir. I will continue their training based off these results." He said, still aware he had more to polish up.

| control III

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
proximity to power
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 22:57:28 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: