She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Movie Meetings (Social)
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 17:18:57 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine was strolling casually through the Mauville Mall, clad in rather civilian clothes hiding her among the crowd. She found herself surprised that people still visited the place as Hoenn’s supposed doom came closer and closer. But perhaps this was but one of many ways people tried to cling to what little normalcy was left in their lives.

Could she really claim herself any better?

She came to a halt in front of a series of huge posters near the Mauville Cinema, each poster announcing the release of yet another movie all using their own bombastic imagery. On one of them, she even recognized the faces.

Oh right, I did do that… As if a memory unlocked in her mind she was reminded of a project from earlier this year, with how much had happened since then, she almost felt like a different person.

And for a moment she stood there taking in the sight as she wondered what happened to her co-star

TAG:
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Movie Meetings (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 21:12:27 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

What had happened, indeed? Not much, frankly. Mostly because she was still drifting about. The movie stint had actually served rather well as a sort of progress report to satisfy her mother, in the sense that she had done something productive in the eyes of the other for once. But since then? She’d mostly just ran around, training some here, meeting people there, getting confused about all the odd things happening to the world around her but not truly influencing it much.
[break][break]
On the stream of history, she mostly floated. Today, that meant shopping without a clear goal in mind. Who knew what it would mean tomorrow? Impossible to tell, but she did not mind. Life was quite fun this way. Her distinct appearance did cause people to recognize her now and then, but she had lived her whole life that way. There was no reason to hide. She did not even try. In fact, she brazenly checked out the cinema on her own volition, just smiling at some young man that recognized her but not really engaging with him. There was a short, rather loud gasp from him, though, so that was slightly embarrassing, prompting her to quickly move on regardless.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Movie Meetings (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 8:12:12 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Caught in her own thoughts she had been looking at the poster, pondering if she should perhaps go in and watch the finalized movie. So entrenched in her thoughts had she been that the presence of a young man had gone unnoticed.

Perhaps he had wanted to talk? His reasons remained unfamiliar to her. For it was not his silent presence that caught her attention, but the gasp he released when he saw someone he recognized.

At first, her attention shot to the man. Surprised that he was even there. But then they followed his gaze and fell upon a familiar. She had to shake her head, the odds of running into Evette here were minuscule. But they weren’t zero. And well, Evette was still there when she looked once more. Though now she was hurrying away.

“Eve?” Cathrine called out as she began walking toward the quickly moving young woman, leaving behind the male fan that had noticed the woman.

TAG:

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Movie Meetings (Social)
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 19:23:54 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Someone calling her by her first name without reservations? That could only mean it was someone who knew her. Specifically, someone who knew here from her travels, since people at home always called her Ms. Moreau. Usually with the “little” prefix, sadly, as a lot of them knew her from way back when.
[break][break]
Hence, this was decent already. Eve turned, gracefully, looking about. She did recognize the voice, but she could not immediately find who she was looking for right then. However, there was a woman moving purposefully towards her.
Took Eve a few moments to connect the dots. “Ohhh, Catherine,” she replied, very much putting a Kalosian drawl on it. Not just for effect, she was just used to the name like this. “I must apologise. I did not recognize you right away without the wig. The perils of spending so much time on stage together, right?”
[break][break]
Not that she truly was one to talk, of course. After all, she had gotten lucky with her hair already being what the director had been looking for, mostly. Though she had been forced to wear a mask for most of that, so there was that. For now though, she did not hide but instead gave a genuine smile towards the other.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Movie Meetings (Social)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 19:52:31 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
A small smile on her lips as Eve remembered her.

“Oh no need to apologize. It’s been far too long. I am surprised you would recognize me at all.” Cathrine spoke her reassurances, though she was certain the woman would push them away as was so often done.

“But I will admit. I am surprised to see you. What brings you to these parts?” She gestured toward the surrounding area with one hand, though her attention stayed fully on Eve.

TAG:

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Movie Meetings (Social)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 20:43:06 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“I seldom truly forget a voice,” she replied. A voice, not a face. That probably was telling already. Honestly, she just tended to focus on what could be heard more a lot of the time. It ironically had less to do with being a musician, but more with being brought up in high-society. It was often necessary to tell who said what without looking at those fancy parties. Though she did not exactly go out of her way to disabuse others of the notion that it was due to being some kind of musical genius. She did fancy herself one, after all.
[break][break]
Just as she didn’t today. “Though nothing too specific brings me here, really. I am still travelling the region to explore, so I just happened to be here today. I am not filming anything right now, so no schedules to worry about for now.” She added a brief chuckle to that last part.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes