enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
canis major [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 3:16:40 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hazel"]

[attr="class","luck"]

[attr="class","postbody"]

He’s on a mission today.[break][break]

Or he supposes he is. The task at hand? Dog walking.[break][break]

It probably seems a bit odd to be doing so along the fiery path. He doesn’t imagine most people enjoy this particular route for a standard exercise with his canine companion. It’s also a hike from Mossdeep, so actual visits to the route around Mt. Chimney are far and few between. It’s a bit of a special treat, though. And Enzo knows how much Cassius enjoys the high heat index. The houndoom is practically right at home for the duration of their trek—unleashed and comfortably sticking to Enzo’s side.[break][break]

Apart from the moments when he breaks away to inspect things that snag his interest.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

@  

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".hazel"]--accent:#b0a7db;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
canis major [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 6:11:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TURTONATOR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
canis major [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 16:10:41 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hazel"]

[attr="class","luck"]

A low growl from Cassius comes as he inspects a particularly spiky rock that turns out to not be a rock at all, but rather a surly turtonator that grumbles as it's woken from a nap among the warm rocks of the fiery path. Sparks kick up around Cassius' heels and smoke begins to roll from the corners of his mouth. enzo is not in the mood, however, to deal with an explosion from the turtonator, who also looks to be charging up for a boosted attack due to the intrusion.[break][break]

"Cassius, leave it." His voice is firm and strict, and despite the houndoom's want to charge ahead, years of careful training bids him to slink back over to enzo's side so that they can get out of the turtonator's space. "you can fight something else." the canid huff that comes from Cassius is a sass in and of itself, but enzo doesn't respond to the attitude.[break][break]

skipping turtonator!

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

@  

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
canis major [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 6:47:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMOONGUSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
canis major [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 15:42:30 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hazel"]

[attr="class","luck"]

the amoonguss hovering nearby as they continue their walk has done nothing wrong. it is minding its own business and likely doesn't need the problems about to be wrought on it. but enzo isn't particularly empathetic toward it, and cassius did mind him as instructed. the houndoom looks up at him, pleadingly so.[break][break]

"alright, alright. have at it, bud." with a flick of his wrist, cassius surges forward. the fungi pokemon doesn't stand a chance against the flames that erupt from his maw as he bites down with a FIRE FANG and attempts to shake it like a chew toy.

[break][break]

skipping amoonguss!

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

@  

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
canis major [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 20:47:28 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHIMCHAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
canis major [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 20:31:33 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hazel"]

[attr="class","luck"]

After watching Cassius shake the poor amoongus until it’s liable to be dizzy for days, Enzo finally hauls him off with an exasperated, “Come on, you’ve had your fun.” Cassius grumbles as he relents, skulking back to Enzo’s side until he bounds off again — caught by an interesting scent. He takes the opportunity to drink from his water bottle, when an animalistic sort of giggling reaches his ears.[break][break]

It takes a few moments to spy the chimchar perched on a high boulder, clearly amused with the show provided. Curious, Enzo approaches and it does not flee. But it’s amusing laughter continues. “I’d advise you not let Cassius hear you, unless you’d like to be his next chew toy.” His elbow lifts, offering a new perch and the chimchar is obviously tickled enough by the show and the offer that it scrambles up his arm to sit on his shoulder.[break][break]

Huh. How about that.
[break][break]

catching chimchar!

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

@  

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
canis major [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 21:42:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CHIMCHAR!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!