jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 22:12:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] it's easy to pull the files from the system, but it's not something that jayden needs to do. even in the midst of everything that is going on, he knows that there are things that are more important than work.

[break][break] he knocks on his fellow admin's door. once, then twice, before entering.

[break][break] "happy birthday."

[break][break] in his hands, jayden has a cupcake that he has made. it's decorated to be halloween-themed, in the center of the treat is a spinerak.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:300px; margin:0px auto; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 0:36:43 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Huh."

It'd been a while since Felix had the pleasure of trying a cupcake. But, to be fair, it'd been a while since someone celebrated his birthday, too. Most just forgot. Not that he blamed them -- he almost forgot this year, too.

"Did you bake this yourself?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 1:24:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] "yes."

[break][break] jayden hands the treat over to his fellow admin. though he himself isn't that much of a creative person, there are occasional situations in which he likes to try. baking is one of those things, even if it amounts to trying out different bug-themed treats to think about what his friend might like.

[break][break] "i hope you like sweets."

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:300px; margin:0px auto; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 6:46:36 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"I do."

It was the only thing other than chicken nuggets, steak, and potatoes that he could really say he liked. And, even then, other than the occasional treat his brother would bring home after school, his diet resisted most temptations for sugar.

Holding the cupcake with one hand, he slowly peeled off its wrapper, waiting until there was a small opening to take a bite.

"It's good."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 5:21:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] even as many times as jayden had baked treats for his friends, he would never get used to the apprehension he felt whenever they tried it. he watches as his fellow admin peels off the wrapper and tries his treat, and he releases the breath he didn't know he was holding.

[break][break] "good. i'm glad."

[break][break] the rocket admin steps further into his friend's office, his gaze drawn to a sheet of papers that are organized on the other's desk.

[break][break] "doing work on your birthday?" he chides softly, before he peers curiously at the paperwork. "what are you looking at anyway?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 3:09:20 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Yeah," He responded dully before taking another bite of the cupcake. It'd been a while since he'd been given something this sweet. It was good -- really good.

Swallowing down another piece of the fluffy cake smothered in icing, the admin trailed behind the other, eyes quick to follow his back to the heavy stack of papers that dotted his desk.

With one hand he finished off the rest of the cupcake, tossing the last bite into his mouth, and with the other he reached forward, dragging out the largest piece from beneath it all. There, in yellow trimming, was a map of hoenn detailing each city and town with small notes written around, entailing their noticed level of security. Each note is written in black ink and looks more like chicken scratch than legible English.

"Do you know of ?"

He cocked his head back up toward Jayden.

"He runs a hotel over in Mossdeep. Among other things, it acts as a safe haven for Rockets."

His finger gingerly traced the outlines of the map, naturally drawing toward Sootopolis.

"I was wondering if we could do something similar but expanded it beyond just Mossdeep. Littleroot, Fortree -- it could come in clutch when we need it."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 6:42:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] somewhere in the back of his mind, jayden catalogues this knowledge. he makes an internal note to mark down what the recipe for this batch was in case he has to prepare one for felix next year.

[break][break] the admin turns as pulls out a document in yellow trimming and with permission from the other, he takes it from him and begins to peruse it. oddly enough, jayden had been tracking down the different pathways between cities himself, if for nothing other than to catalogue them. with the events of their last official rocket meeting, as well as the upcoming meteor, it didn't surprise him that his fellow was doing the same.

[break][break] he pauses, blinking in surprise when the name of .

[break][break] "yeah. why do you ask?"

[break][break] his head tilts, suddenly curious. it's been a while since he heard that name — nearly years since the first time that he had first come back from galar, and had been picking up the pieces of his father's funeral.

[break][break] "he and my father worked together," he murmured, gaze flicking back over to the file to peruse the different cities, looking especially at the points that felix brought up. mossdeep, littleroot and fortee would give them quite the stronghold. "and i helped him sign into new rocket."

[break][break] he hands the file back to him.

[break][break] "that sounds like a good idea," he said, with a nod of his head. "it would also give us an advantage to plan any future attacks from the league. or to ambush an avatar — should we need it."

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 0:30:52 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

So Jayden already knew of him? Perfect.

Returning his eyes back onto the yellow trimmed paper, Felix's mind leapt over the small pieces of expression that swept his partner's face at the mention of his father, naturally choosing to instead hon into the possibilities of this endeavor.

"Exactly," he murmured, reaching forward to trace the outlines of the map, already narrowing some optimal positions near the outskirts for more populated areas. "It would make holding occupied cities easier, too."

His eyes finally lifted back up, glancing over at Jayden.

"I just need to get one of the underbosses on board with this. To help push it forward."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 4:49:43 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] "and from the sounds of our last meeting, we'd need it."

[break][break] though there had been different thoughts expressed, there was one thing that had rang clear as far as jayden was concerned. hoenn rocket was different than kanto, only in the way that they would secure territory, but one thing remained the same. they would still secure it. after all, even under 's reign, rocket would remain superior and they would save the public from league's toxic influence.

[break][break] "i can speak to and others on the matter of purchasing property. i'm sure there will be quite a few who'd like to be involved." his head tilts as felix mentions the title of underbosses —

[break][break] "i'm sure one of them will get on board once we submit the official proposal to them."

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 7:27:33 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Yeah."

That's what he was hoping for, at least.

Turning, Felix leaned back against the table's edge, using both of his arms to anchor himself to it.

"Does that mean you're in?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 7:31:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] 'does that mean you're in?'

[break][break] it's humorous to think that, after all this time working together, that still has to ask him. jayden remembers the way the admin had approached him so many months ago to invite him to SPECTRA. this was nearly exactly that.

[break][break] comical is what it was.

[break][break] "would i be talking to you still if i didn't?"

[break][break] he folds his arms, lips curving into a ghost of a smile.

[break][break] "yes. let's get started."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CUPCAKES [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 5:17:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: