awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
Calling All Survivors [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 4:25:12 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar

She'd let him go. She could've stopped him if she'd really wanted to, but their fight had been an indicator that she would've needed to sacrifice way more than she was willing to do; especially because it had nothing to do with her initial job. Or perhaps it was just a spur of the moment decision? At least it had been an entertaining encounter, all things considered...

But that did not mean she would allow the same lenience for others to come. Had they come before him, mayhaps, but had twisted a few screws and unleashed something that did not leisurely grant such clemency to those left untested. "Vox," she addresses her Tyranitar, gesturing for it to move closer to the stairs they're guarding. The area around them has been transformed; what once was a place of eternal rest and mourning had become a broken battlefield, graves desecrated by the need and greed of factions. Although her emotions were a void at this point, her common sense still reigned.

She would make sure to restore Mt. Pyre to its former glory, if not through funding then by her own hand. Those laid to rest here had nothing to do with the atrocities committed upon their hallowed ground.

Before that however, she would have to deal with the next contender.

Kyrenai called out into the open, towards the one yet to show themselves; "This is as far as you go. Turn back, or prepare yourself!"

For a second time that day, the red-haired assassin would block the way once more.

Tldr:
- Kyrenai has her Tyranitar out
- The battlefield is torn with fissures and pieces of debris scattered about
- Kyrenai instinctively feels something approaching
- Blocks the way up
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Calling All Survivors [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 23:42:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: