249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
STAR POCCHEN [M]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 11:06:44 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
The PATA VERDE wasn't exactly what one would call a restaurant, but that was not to say its PALDEAN cuisine was anything to scoff at. The outdoor eatery was little more than a kitchen, a long countertop with enough bar stools to seat twenty or so people, and a ceiling to shield them all from the occasional rain. It sat on one of LILYCOVE's more popular oceanside boulevards, serving such things as intimate space serving tapas, Iberian wines, and paella that was stirred with a boat oar in an 8-ft vat out back.

had chosen to meet his new contact here for two reasons. Firstly, even at nine o' clock at night, this boulevard continued to have an abundance of foot traffic. It was easy to blend in here, and all the activity might dissuade any potential ambush anyway. Secondly... perhaps he could enjoy a little taste of home while he waited for said contact arrive. It'd been some time since he'd last eaten here, anyway.

Dressed in a sleek black coat and oak brown trousers, the one-eyed blonde pulls up a stool and takes a seat, ordering a glass of wine. The ORICORIO that had been perched on his shoulder until then decides, instead, to perch itself on the TV hanging in the corner. Accompanied by a grainy photo of METENO 99943, a newswoman there explains how the LEAGUE will supposedly deal with the threat.

Cade sighs.

It's all everyone is talking about these days.

MISSION: MINIOR MAYHEM

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
STAR POCCHEN [M]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 21:53:22 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni was starting to like Lilycove. Maybe she made the mistake of moving to Mauville in favor of the big city feel. Beach towns were really never her ‘thing’ but Lilycove had a quaintness to it that she rather enjoyed.

The woman’s heels clicked against the Spanish tile floor as she made her way through the maze of tables to where her potential client awaited. Her first impression of him is hidden behind a practiced and polite smile.

“Mr. Cabrera?” her voice smooth and melodic. Should he acknowledge her she would extend a perfectly manicured hand in greeting, “I’m Antoinette Spina,” her dark gaze drifts towards the wine, “I see you got started without me,” the smile subtly curls into a grin.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
STAR POCCHEN [M]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 10:12:50 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
His glass of wine arrived shortly before his new contact did, but it was the former that drew his attention completely.

The business casual outfit she wore was as flattering to her figure as it was easy on his eye. Though he might be bias in thinking so, considering Cade had always had a liking of authoritative women. Nevertheless, he's already surprised to find that he's been paired up with someone so beautiful. Now he wondered of her talents.

He slides off his stool and stands to greet her, standing well over six feet and wearing pressed black trousers with a half-buttoned white shirt to save himself from the humidity. " ." He nods in response, taking her hand gently before bowing to plant a brief and polite peck to its surface. "It's my pleasure to finally meet you, señorita."

When she regards his glass of wine, he chuckles, pulling out the stool beside his own and gesturing to it. "Please, sit. I'll order another so we can drink together." Waiting for her to accept his offer, he only takes his own seat afterwards. "It's not the first thing I imagined asking you, but are you a fan of good wine? Or do you prefer liquor?"

author's note — oop sorry for the confusion qt but just to give you a better idea of the setting it's kinda like a long beach bar with a kitchen in the back! so no tables, just stools and a countertop + all the liquor and paldean street food ur heart could desire

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
STAR POCCHEN [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 6:40:29 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Paldea was still foreign to her. The bar wasn’t quite what she was expecting nor was the gentleman that greeted her. He had a rugged handsomeness to him and likely an interesting story behind the eye patch – tested, tried, a survivor.

Mr. Cabrera didn’t skimp on the niceties. He truly was a gentleman, planting a light peck on the back of her hand, “Hm, the pleasure is mine,” behind the warm smile there was caution. After all, this was business and Toni was too practiced to let a veil of false politeness and good looks cloud her better judgment.

“Thank you,” she seated herself beside Cade at the bar, keeping an angle towards him as her dark gaze traveled across the beachside establishment, “I appreciate good wine . . . and liquor,” she wouldn’t be caught dead sipping the cheap stuff. Cade’s choice in wine would tell her quite a lot about the man right now, “I’ll have what he’s having,” she confirmed for the bartender as they moved aside to retrieve the bottle and a glass for her as well.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]