part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
talk to the moon [m, c]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 22:41:41 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]
Andres snaps at him and stands up, and Onyx just sits there, dumbstruck. To him, this is all completely out of left field.

“I-- wait, what?”

Is he really mad that Onyx hadn’t told him… he was a career criminal?!

He’s honestly flabbergasted.

“Hey--,” he stands up, knocking things over and not caring, reaching out to grab Andres by the wrist, “fuck-- wait--,” and now he’s simmering, too, but mostly he’s just… fucking confused.

“I don’t understand. You knew--,” he stumbles over his words for a bit, then says, “Andres, for the sake of fucking conversation, what did you think I was doing when we me-- I, mean, fuck, reconnected.” He’s not gripping hard, just with his thumb and index finger; if he wants to leave, he can leave, but Onyx is trying to understand.

“You know I’m not a good person. You've known that since we were ten. How-- how is this different?”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
mission: minior mayhem
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
talk to the moon [m, c]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 23:21:42 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres palms a pokeball on his waist ready to call transportation out of there. Fast, quick, instant. He wants to go home and scream and cry and claw at his clothes and hair and skin because fuck this- Decade's old hurt bubbles under the surface, digging itself lie ka thorn into his throat, his chest, and the back of his head. He's falling into himself and he doesn't want Onyx to witness it because Onyx doesn't deserve it because Onyx- [break][break]

The lightest gasp escapes him as Onyx grabs him and he can't even fathom it. He pulls away, eyes straining to hold back tears of frustration suddenly seeing Onyx. "I don't know." he starts slowly, smile faltering as he clenched his jaw tight. Teeth shine under the light of a purple Minior. But he doesn't look up, and Chuchi doesn't give chase. The manic grin does all but make him look calm. "I don't ask fucking questions, and I damn well don't assume the bad decisions of others." he replied, speeding up as he spoke. [break][break]

And then he falters again. There it is. A sudden flash of hot and cold. A hiccup in brain activity. Neurons stop shooting their little electric pulses and his fake expression falters. He wants to puke. [break][break]

Of course he knew. "Of course I knew." [break][break]

Who knew better than him?! "Who knows better than me?!" [break][break]

And in that moment he sees it all again. The frustration, the anger. The swiftness his head had been smashed into a locker and then smashed again. The way his entire body had froze. How he hadn't fought back- couldn't fight back. The way he heard the insides of his head crack, and the stars in his vision. The stickiness in his hair, the struggle to breath- to scream. [break][break]

He remembered crying. No sobbing, no heaving, just his body doing its best to protect himself while under attack. A vain attempt at homeostasis. An escape. [break][break]

Andres doesn't realize he's crying. He doesn't realize he's clothing his head, body moving mechanically like before. Only this time, his hands manage to wrap around nothing but scars hidden in his undercut. And it only makes him angrier. [break][break]

"The difference? The difference is that I thought- I hoped you had changed!" It's selfish to have expectations when they were nothing to each other. And yet he still built them up in their head. He'd believed they were ok, mending whatever broke between them as children. "That- maybe whatever I saw had been a fluke! That you weren't involved in one of the world's largest terrorist orgs in the world! That you didn't put yourself in danger like that-!" He steps back putting distance between them as he unravels before Onyx, wiping his face with a sudden roughness. [break][break]

"Fuck me for being worried, right? Fucking idiot!!" He felt so deeply the need to bash his head in. To shut up. To run. But he can't just be quiet like always. He's not making sense anymore. It's all mixing together. Old and new hurt blur the lines. "I have to go."

[break][break]

+ | CONFIDANTS BUT NEVER FRIENDS. WERE WE EVER FRIENDS? [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
610 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
talk to the moon [m, c]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 23:30:20 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
Andres pulls away from him and, yet again, he’d expected it but didn’t know what to do with it. It hurt, now. He makes a little noise like a kicked puppy and drops his hand, the anger spiraling around with the pain like the world’s most disgusting emotional candy cane.

And then Andres is crying and he definitely hadn’t expected that. It stings. It hurt so bad. He didn’t know why. And he falters, a bit, because they’re both reliving the same memory, in that instant, the same thing, the same place, just two points of view for the same scene.

Onyx’s stomach rolls.

Who knows better than me?

“No one,”
he says, and his voice is quiet, wavering. He swallows. “Of course I haven’t changed.”

But he has. He has, he has. In (apparently) imperceptible ways. He’s changed so much.

“You’re not--,”
an idiot, he wants to say, but… well. Look at it. Andres was sitting here willingly having a picnic with someone who’d readily abused him for years. It sinks in, a little bit deeper.

“Yeah. Yeah, I…” Stupid, stupid, stupid. The both of them. Idiots. “Yeah. You should go. You never--,” he exhales, something breaking loose inside of him, “--never should have come in the first place.” It would have saved them both so much time and hurt.

He bites off the apology before it slips out because that would be adding insult to injury.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
talk to the moon [m, c]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 0:06:01 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He feels his heart squeezed when Onyx speaks. Because he's doing exactly what he had wanted to avoid. But the more he pities him, the worse the poison inside him spreads. The more something inside him shakes at its cage aching to scream and fight and lash out. Andres is worsening his own condition and there's no end to this episode until it passes. Until eh can hide away and appease whatever animal screamed in the pits of his subconscious for satisfaction. [break][break]

He is an idiot. Clumsily fighting himself, fighting with Onyx. Fighting an old trauma he thought he had won over because he went to therapy and exercised now. But put together with Onyx again makes him realize he's just the same worthless kid he'd always been. [break][break]

Andres overflows with a niche kind of self hatred. Tears continuing despite how his anger set in his jaw and furrowed eyebrows. "Never." he echoed despite how hard it was to speak. Because somehow that also hurt. Because everything hurts. Because it's all too much. [break][break]

With nothing left to say, Chuchi herds her trainer away. She doesn't look back at Onyx, barking more so at the fastest option home: Amplexus. Andres doesn't slow, walking off into the grass as the sky lights up once, twice- color after color seem to shift as a handful of Miniors drop all at once. But Andres doesn't watch.

[break][break]

+ | WE THOUGHT WE HAD IT ALL ( THOUGHT WE HAD IT ALL ) [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
610 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
talk to the moon [m, c]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 0:34:51 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
Amplexus sensed the rancidification of the vibes from miles away, of course.

He and Jules appear on the fringes as if my magic. Amplexus reaches out a hand to gently herd Andres further way. Jules touches his arm apologetically and then hop-skips up the hill to her trainer, who is stalking away angrily in the opposite direction.

Amplexus conjures a teleport to take Andres and Chuchi home, leaving Jules sitting alone in the middle of the crumpled picnic blanket to clean up the mess.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
i hate you
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
talk to the moon [m, c]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 4:10:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: