blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 3:53:27 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

She wonders if it’s as simple as he makes his desire to question her out to be. Is it curiosity? Is it a test?[break][break]

Fang trails along behind them as they travel the route, but when a meowth intercepts the path, claws primed and ready to slash, it is her galarian meowth that she sends out instead. Meowth v meowth style.[break][break]

Richard is an unhinged creature and he springs out in a bundle of frenetic energy, and he bears down with scrabbling metal claws until Blue can snag the normal meowth with a pokeball.[break][break]

Only then did she pause to answer his question— “I was told that I could be useful.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | catching meowth! [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".blue"]--accent:#677fb5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote b, .blue blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .blue blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .blue blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .blue .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .blue .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,389 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 8:48:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

useful?[break][break]

it's almost a blanket term with how wide one's skillset can be, so he seeks to narrow it down, and what better way to do so than through a question?[break][break]

"how so?"[break][break]

his blaziken makes quick work of the zorua, able to see through its ILLUSION to BLAZE KICK it back towards theo. the dark-type lands on the ground, skidding to a halt before a pokeball is dropped on it.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
dark/normal[break]
catching zorua![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-blaziken color-shiny"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 1:37:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NICKIT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAKEOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PORYGON2 APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 6:13:40 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

Blue shrugs.[break][break]

“Dunno. Sort of didn’t think it would be this, though.” Blending in, gathering info when it’s needed of her. Accessing private files for drops and operations.[break][break]

She was a brawler spit up in Slateport as soon as she managed to leave Johto. One of the grimiest pennies in the city’s underbelly. Shouldn’t be any sort of use. Though—[break][break]

“Good at following orders, I guess. She’s never been a free-roaming mutt. Only a chained one.[break][break]

Her chaos is often contained and reserved for the fighting rings. She’s not totally unhinged like Richard, who turns his STEEL CLAWS on the next available target to fight and catch—this time a nickit literally minding its own business.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | catching nickit! [break]

[newclass=".blue"]--accent:#677fb5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote b, .blue blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .blue blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .blue blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .blue .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .blue .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,389 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 12:42:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i agree. i find you to be underutilized."[break][break]

a brawler with years of fights under her belt assigned to espionage work and information gathering. there's conflict there and he's not sure why she's here or who assigned her, but as head of personnel, he has the power to change that.[break][break]

"would you rather not be doing something more...familiar?"[break][break]

blaziken's CRUSH CLAW slams a porygon2 into the ground, and though it attempts to RECOVER, it doesn't heal nearly enough to avoid the damage from the following SLASH.[break][break]

it stills into a pokeball.

dark/normal[break]
catching porygon2![break]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 22:48:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YUNGOOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAPPINY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SERENE GRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 0:42:40 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her head tilts, “Huh, I guess you’re not wrong. Though I’m not sure what you’d think me to be better at.”[break][break]

She has a love hate relationship to the brawling rings she keeps crawling back to in the Slateport underbelly. She doesn’t want to be there, she doesn’t know where else to be.[break][break]

“I’m not sure.” It’s the most honest answer she can give. A part of her craves the andrenaline and the anger, but another part finds some solace in being far away from it. Even if she inevitably caves and returns, for a little while, she can pretend she’s other. Though she’s apparently not all too good at it, and the PD is a bit stifling.[break][break]

Her attention is not fixated on the Pokémon that wander around. She simply observes him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | skipping! [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,389 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 9:31:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"something that allows you to use your fists, perhaps."[break][break]

a rare joke comes from the underboss even if he says it without any indication that it is. not even a fluctuation of his tone nor a quirk of his lips.[break][break]

with SERENE GRACE, a happiny hops over to them, bumping into theo's leg only to be scooped up into his arms. another rare sight of what some may call affection. he reaches for a pokeball, then bumps it into the happiny.[break][break]

"i don't mean to send you back to the pits. rocket needs more...enforcers, let's call them."

dark/normal[break]
catching happiny![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 22:34:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOLISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOUDRED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HOWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE HAPPINY!
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 21:10:56 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her gaze turned downward, staring at her feet as they walked. “That’s true. Maybe that would be good.”[break][break]

She’s so angry. Almost all of the time. Her emotional dial for any sort of feeling always seems to be turned to eleven. Using her fists helps. It’s the only way she knows.[break][break]

But she’s tired too. Exhausted.[break][break]

“Will that work, though? Or will it make me..worse?” It’s the only word she can draw. A more terrible, loathsome creature than she already is, left unchecked.[break][break]

A vulnerable conversation is not what she expected of her day, and it turns her surly, hands shoving in her pockets and feet kicking at pebbles as he scoops the happiny up. Tenderness seems odd for him.[break][break]

She can relate.[break][break]

“What do those do?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,389 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 12:16:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"speaking professionally, making you worse would be in our best interest. anger is a powerful motivator."[break][break]

he recalls saying exactly the same to not too long ago.[break][break]

"but things have changed for us. we offer support, should you need it."[break][break]

and again, another sentiment he shared with .[break][break]

"enforcers, brutes, whatever you want to call them keep our personnel in check when they step out of line. they take up the more brutal assignments ranging from extortion to assassination."[break][break]

a loudred's HOWL calls for their attention. it makes happiny act up in his arms, forcing him to tap a pokeball against it while blaziken rushes off to deal with the loudred.[break][break]

after a short battle, a pokeball is thrown.

dark/normal[break]
catching loudred![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 5:44:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FEAROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE LOUDRED!

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:30:47 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Yeah, I guess you got me there.”[break][break]

Her words are a bit begrudging, but she doesn’t know how else to argue. Or if she should. It’s not like she’s ever felt much peace in her life. She wouldn’t know where to start. She’s aggressive and distrustful like the fearow that flies overhead, ignored for the better lest it lash out.[break][break]

“What sort of support? Only ever needed myself.” That’s a lie. As independent as she acts, she isn’t. Always isolated and cagey but terribly dependent on whatever person or group picks her up and decides to make use of her.[break][break]

It’s the unbreakable cycle of her life thus far.[break][break]

“Maybe that would be good..” she agrees tentatively, though the uncontained aspect to letting her anger and violence run wild on jobs outside of the fighting pits makes her stomach turn.[break][break]

But she’s useless at this mole job, she’s under suspicion at the station. confirmed that in the evaluation he was sent to do.[break][break]

She’s not good at anything, she has no real merit or value except for when she’s being a mean, bitey dog. Worthless, as her old handler would say when she did poor in her matches. It echoes back now under the scrutiny of her admin’s assessment of her current position.[break][break]

Worthless. She knows better than to beg.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,389 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 7:30:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"counseling and psychological services, mainly. i can send you more information if you're interested."[break][break]

yet another initiative he's taken up since assuming his role as head of personnel. it's something they never offered in kanto and he imagines it's why their retention rate was dreadful. well, that, and the war.[break][break]

"it would be good, yes. i will start the transition later today."[break][break]

he leaves a few things vague on purpose, curious to see whether she would bring them up herself.[break][break]

a fearow flies by, casting its large shadow over them.

dark/normal[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 3:00:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NICKIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]