blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 5:50:00 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Oh. I see, that’s okay.” People who want to get in her head, he means. She doesn’t want people there. No thank you. She’s content to shut herself away.[break][break]

It’s a good measure, though. It shows the care for those in the organization, and a show of good camaraderie. But maybe that’s all it is too— a show. A means to glean information for ulterior motives. She’s not so trusting in confidentiality. Never has been.[break][break]

She resonates with the gremlin nature of the sableye that crawls out, and Fang pummels it with an unnecessarily powerful meteor mash before she contains it in a pokeball.[break][break]

“That fast? Why?” she asks, frowning as she looks over at him. “Shouldn’t I have time to consider?” Though, what does she really have to lose? “Will I still be doing this as a front?” She tugs at her officer uniform in reference.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | catching sableye! [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".blue"]--accent:#677fb5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote b, .blue blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .blue blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .blue blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .blue .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .blue .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 9:23:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

"what is there to consider?"[break][break]

where it might have sounded like a rhetorical question from anyone else, from theo it sounds genuine. he wants to know her thoughts on the matter.[break][break]

he looks at her officer uniform.[break][break]

"likely not. i imagine your cover would be difficult to maintain."[break][break]

a nickit flashes by with its QUICK ATTACK, not hitting anything. it does not turn back to try again.[break][break]

"and i hear they already suspect you of being dirty."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
dark/normal[break]
skipping![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-blaziken color-shiny"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 6:44:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CACTURNE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STOUTLAND APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
CAUGHT THE SABLEYE!

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 19:08:28 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

Blue frowns—not at him, but at the ground in furtive consideration. “Nothing, I guess.” She’s nothing more than a good dog that does good work. So why not just agree and do, as she always does?[break][break]

The request for time confuses even her so she shrugs it off.[break][break]

Richard, who has been hovering at her side since duking it out with the other meowth, decides to use a nearby cacturn as a scratching post. STEEL CLAWS rake down its spiny side.[break][break]

“Okay,” she agrees simply. “Will I moved somewhere specific?” Admittedly, she’s not a huge fan of Fortree. Though the additional bit makes a kick of disappointment hit her. She’d been hoping that bit of information hadn’t quite reached the top yet.[break][break]

“Yeah, a bit. Alright then, what do I have to lose? I’ll wait to hear back about my next assignment.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | catching cacturn! [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".blue"]--accent:#677fb5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote b, .blue blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .blue blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .blue blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .blue .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .blue .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 8:56:31 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

"most likely. i will let you know when i do."[break][break]

there is nothing for her to gain in fortree, not when most of their personnel and assignments are located elsewhere. so it's only logical for her to be moved away.[break][break]

with a stoutland comes up to sniff him, it is met with blaziken's CRUSH CLAW. it whimpers, then falls into a pokeball.[break][break]

"enjoy the rest of your patrol."[break][break]

and with that, he's off.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
dark/normal[break]
catching stoutland![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-blaziken color-shiny"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shadowboxing [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 1:10:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]BLUE CAUGHT THE CACTURNE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THEO CAUGHT THE STOUTLAND!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!