kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 8:34:48 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

It was hard to believe her eyes.

That the quaint oldale she knew before had turned into this - a desolate frozen landscape. Sure the transformation was crazy enough, but seeing snow for the first time was also pretty bewildering. Dressed in a thick winter gear she wanders the silent icelands, a gloved hand reaching for some snow for the first time. She still felt the cold sensation while wearing gloves, and even laughed while feeling the texture of it. "This is just, insane." She says aloud, unconcerned if there were others nearby.

Sunny tried to see the positives in the drastic changes, avoiding direct eye contact with ice-coffins that contained dead pokemon.

DW: ICE/STEEL

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#a86ebe; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 18:07:23 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it really is insane!"[break][break]

a voice calls back from seemingly out of the blue. in reality, it's just rustboro's own cian maher walking alongside his large abomasnow, face half-hidden underneath his scarf that's wrapped around his neck.[break][break]

but he pulls the scarf down once he's close enough.[break][break]

"hey! hope you don't mind the company. i think it's safer to travel in groups too."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
ice/steel[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-abomasnow"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 3:05:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEMITE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SONIC BOOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ICICLE CRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 5:53:34 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

Sunny wasn't surprised to see another person. She figured they were also exploring the winterwonderland and the crunching snow had alerted her of their presence. "I've never seen this much snow!" a natural smile envelops her features as she turns to look at Cian and his towering abomasnow.

"Actually I was hoping for some company." Sunny admits with some light chuckles a gloved hand extending towards cian. "Pleased to meetcha, I'm Sunny!" smiling vibrantly with the intro she looks towards the landscape, excitement swelling inside of her.

Are you here to try and catch some pokemon as well?" she notices a magnemite hover past them - unbothered by the cold thanks to it's steel body. Sunny however wasn't interested in catching it today, she was looking for something different.

DW: ICE/STEEL - SKIP

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 8:14:51 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"sunny! nice. i'm cian."[break][break]

his gloved hand finds hers for a brief handshake, pleased to have run into company today as he was feeling rather anxious about exploring on his own.[break][break]

"yup! i heard there were some cool pokemon from paldea and i wanted to try and find one for myself."[break][break]

and though it isn't from paldea, the sneasel is pretty cool even if it does try to PICKPOCKET cian. he shakes his head, then quickly bumps a pokeball against it.[break][break]

"are you looking for anything in particular?"

ice/steel[break]
catching sneasel![break]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 5:02:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. RIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECYCLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] POWER SPLIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXCADRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SNEASEL!

close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 7:54:08 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

Though they just met, Sunny was already enjoying Cian's presence. His warm personality made the icy lands less chilling. "Ohh! no way, I'm also on the hunt of paldean pokemon!" Eyes twinkle at the mention of befriending one. it was a rare opportunity, normally you would need to travel to the specific region to capture their pokemon, but there have been sightings here in hoenn!

Chain of thought randomly interrupted by a naughty sneasel. Sunny was impressed at how swift cian was in capturing the sneaky pokemon, giving him a round of applause with the pokeball's capture click. Softly shaking her head to his question before answering "nothing in particular, anything new really!"

It was then when a wild Mr.Rime appeared, it skated gracefully on the frozen ice. When it was close enough the mr.rime would break out into impressive dance moves, a hand removing it's hat and tipping it towards them expecting some sort of compensation. Sunny was a little to stunned to speak at first but afterwards she clapped for it. "That was amazing mr.rime!" The compliment seems to resonate well with the pokemon, and Sunny decides to take a chance by tossing a curveball at it.

catching mr.rime!

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 10:50:28 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

feeling a tad bit shy at how she claps for his successful capture, he dips his head in return, chuckling mostly to himself.[break][break]

"heh, thank you!"[break][break]

how his cheeks flush can easily be attributed to the cold.[break][break]

at the sight of mr. rime dancing, cian returns claps of his own, cheering it on as it reaches the end of its performance. he misses the excadrill because of it.[break][break]

"wow! that was good. much better than my dancing, that's for sure."

ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 22:38:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWNIARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CETODDLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SPINNER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE MR. RIME!
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 6:20:35 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

"I did it! I caught the mr.rime!" Sunny shouted with glee at the successful capture. Picking up the pokeball she twirls around excitedly completely forgetting that she was in the presence of Cian until she slipped on some ice and almost fell into him for being clumsy.

Luckily she did manage to avoid falling into Cian and fell onto her buttocks instead. It was then Sunny's entire face beamed a bright red
"Ahahaha! So sorry about that I'm so clumsy! ahahaha!" quickly scrambling back onto her feet she laughs loudly to hide her embarrassment

"I'm also awful! I have horrible coordination." Sunny hopes that her words bring some sort of comfort, but before they could continue talk about their awful dance moves the constant sound of scratching caught her attention. "I wonder what that is! She curiously says aloud moving towards the noise - soon enough sunny would be in the presence of a pawniard who was sharpening it's blades against some frozen boulders.

The pawniard didn't seem to notice Sunny's presence as it was busy chipping away at the boulders, Sunny saw it as a good chance to throw a pokeball.

Scooping one from her belt she tosses a curve ball at it, hoping that it'd be enough to catch it.

DW: ICE/STEEL - Capture on pawniard

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 15:59:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"oopsies no worries at all! i'm also really clumsy."[break][break]

it might be why he's not moved much since running into her. the snow-covered ground can prove to be slippery, after all, and the last thing he wants is to slip and fall to the ground the same way she had.[break][break]

"that's a cute pawniard."[break][break]

but not as cute as the cetoddle that pokes its head out of the ground. it had been hidden all this time! it sticks its tongue out at them, then waddles on over.[break][break]

"oh em gee you are sooo cute! what's your name?"[break][break]

he offers it a berry.

ice/steel[break]
catching cetoddle![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 7:03:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUFANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXCADRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 15:31:48 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

Once again Sunny is giddy with her successful capture, She holds the pokeball to the light before safely storing it away. she turns back to Cian to see what he was up to that's when she notices an extremely adorable pop up from the snow, Sunny couldn't help but squeal from how cute it was.

Her rotom dex comes flying out as Sunny wanted to know more about the pokemon Cian was trying to capture. Her rotomphone informs her that it was a cettoddle, Sunny can't help feel a little jealous at how he was able to catch one. "Now that's what I call a cutie, congrats!" She smiles towards him while beckoning for her rotomphone to return back into her pocket.

Sunny is alarmed when the snow beneath her begins to rumble she also could hear the subtle sound of a 'drill' steadily becoming louder. Startled when an excadrill pops out from the ground nearby, the pokemon screeches aggressively clearly looking for a battle. Sunny responds by whipping out her pokeball which summons her treecko.

"Quickly Sage, use energy ball!" With a compliant nod the treecko begins to draw energy in the form of a green ball and then launches the sphere towards the excadrill. "Great job!" Sunny praises her treecko proceeding to toss a pokeball towards it to hopefully capture it.

DW: ICE/STEEL - Capture on excadril

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 8:50:20 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"right! he's so round and chubby."[break][break]

he could gush over his cetoddle all day but it waddles over to greet sunny, bumping into her leg before plopping down onto the snow.[break][break]

where she turns to deal with an excadrill (very cute), he does the same with a cufant, although his battle isn't much of a battle. he simply gives it a berry and sends it on its way.[break][break]

he turns back to sunny.[break][break]

"woo, nice! excadrill is a great pokemon. one of my favorites."

ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It's Beautiful (C)(DW)
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 6:55:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLALIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FROST BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE EXCADRILL!