kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 19:36:52 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

Recently a remarkable phenomenon has been occurring across Hoenn. Pokemon were able to terastallize gaining new abilities that normally wouldn't be possible for them. It was determined that they were able to gain these powers through tera orbs and shards, which is why Sunny found herself searching on the outskirts of oldale. There were reports of such findings within the area, and she was eager to try and find a orb for her own pokemon.

Brushing back red hair from her eyes, she began to pout. "No luck yet, but I'm not giving up!" Giving herself a quick pep talk she pumped her arms and continued the search.

mission

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#a86ebe; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 23:00:14 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
It wasn't just Sunny! Supposedly, this new phenomenon was something that Genny was interested in to. Thing is, she's not a strong Trainer, and she knows that. There's a part of her that wants to prove that wrong though. Instinct can be refined, and skill can be sharpened! If she can find an orb, she can rise the ranks faster! To impress , and the Slateport crew, is what matters.

When she sees another girl seeming to search, Genevieve kicks into gear faster, waving over towards her with her manicured hands.

"HELLO! Do you need some help?" She was a Ranger. Her own ambition was secondary. She was a servant to the people, first and foremost, and this person, with B-YOO-TIFUL red hair might've needed help. "My name is Genevieve Cromwell, Pokemon Ranger! You name it, I'll assist!" It was her job to put others before herself. If that meant seeing a smile on her face? Worth every second!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".genny"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny b"]color:#FF4500; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny i"]color:#DAA520; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 16:55:29 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

At first she was rather alarmed, while she was expecting others to be around Sunny didn't think she'd be approached. Turning her head she realizes that Genevieve was also a ranger given they were both wearing the uniform. Her nerves fade away upon the bright smile Genevieve had painted on her lips.

"That'd be fantastic! " Sunny replies eagerly nodding, she returned the smile with her own. "It's so nice to meet ya Genevieve! I'm a ranger as well." Honestly Sunny was so relieved that Genevieve was here, she didn't want to admit it but it was getting frustrating not finding anything. However with two pairs of eyes Sunny was confident that they would find something!

"So I'm searching for Tera Shards! I'm assuming you heard what those are right? apparently we can find them on the ground, but I still haven't managed to find anything. Have you had any luck?"

mission

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 9:18:44 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
Oh she's a Ranger!~ Oh that changes everything! The way she smiles, her sunny disposition! Well they'll get along like two Eggs in an Exeggucute! It made it even better when Genny finds out what Sunny's looking for!

"You're in luck then, new friend! I'm looking for Tera Shards too!" She's placing her hands on her hips, confidence surging through her grin. "If we work together, we can do anything! But... no, I haven't yet. But they'll show up!"

It makes it even better, when Genny's own Darmanitan gives Sunny and Genny two thumbs up, one a piece, and a quick nod.

"I'll help you find one first, then I can find mine! That sound fair?" She didn't even ask for help in return, she just loved seeing people smile, seeing how happy someone else got when something went well.

And this new friend was absotively posilutely going to get a Tera Shard! So help her!

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 8:52:55 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

Wow being around Genny was such a joy.

Sunny couldn't help but smile and laugh, Genny was the type of person to bring it out in other's she felt. Yeah I'm sure we can!" Up till a minute ago she was doubtful of ever finding a terashard, it was Genny who had changed her mind.

"That sounds fair to me." She replies touched by how kind she was, most people want to take it for themselves the second they find one - genny was clearly different.

Sunny keeps up a conversation as they continue the search "So genny, how long have ya been a ranger for? I've been in the corps for about three months now!

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 3:57:21 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
The smile and laughter was infectious, and Genevieve's face, red as it may have been, only curved the same way, throwing her hands behind her back as she bends just a little forward. Sunny was pleasant to speak to, so it was only natural that Genny would try to be a morale boost.

Besides! She doesn't need a Tera Orb! Or shards! She was strong as she was, right? So what if villains had Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Gigantamax, or what not? Genny and Sunny together against the world!

Just a bunch of merry lasses.

When Sunny asks how long she's been in for, she takes a moment and places both hands on her hips, exclaiming "Two months! I was around for the PAAA conflict, but I wasn't able to attend myself! My parents were both Rangers, so I want to be one myself! It's my dream!" Starry-eyed, she looks at the sky, placing a hand upon her heart. Hazel eyes would close as she listened to the wind.

"I'm going to be the top one day. Buuuuut... that'll take some time. But you've been in three months, so that makes you my senior, doesn't it?" A light giggle, and a pleasant conversation. Sunny was quickly upping the ante and very likely taking a bestie, if not a rival bestie spot in her book. What a lovely day today is!

close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 14:54:37 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

It was a total surprise. Sunny blinks a few times, she didn't expect to be in the presence of a total baby! Although Sunny really couldn't say much as she was in the corps for a month longer so they were both babies. There's a very brief moment where her expression turns grim with the mention of PAA but it fades away in a flash, hopefully going unnoticed.

"I also didn't participate in PAA, but wow that's incredible! you're dream is coming to life isn't it!?" Sunny speaks with an excited sigh, she always enjoyed when people talked about their dreams she personally felt it was so exciting to discuss them. With genny's further explaination Sunny would come to a better understanding of what her goal was, she would pump her fists to excite genny. "Wow! I believe in you, you can totally do that! Always gotta aim for the stars right!" She asks with a challenging grin before laughing how Genny would ask if she's her senior.

"Oh please! I've been in the corps a little more than you have. I probably don't know much more than you, but if there's any questions you have I'll do my best to try and answer them. More importantly you can count on me to support you!" Sunny hopes that Genny could find some comfort in those words, even though she was still new she would try her best to guide her in whatever way possible.

A distant glowing figure catches her gaze and Sunny is quick to point it out towards genny. "Hey look! what do you think that is?"

mission

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 8:38:30 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
So Sunny didn't either, huh? She can't blame her, Genevieve was a new recruit at the time, but when she talks about her dream, Genny begins to run forward, skipping on her feet, as she spins in place, throwing arms wide out, and eyes to the sky. "Uh-huh! I get to help people! What better profession is there?" To Genny, this was the dream. Sunny was right! It's only made better with her belief!

Genny is grinning and giggling herself, and practically dances on her heel, spinning in place, as she explains how she'd help with any question, and her support.

"Same from me to you! Just consider me a great new friend to assist you in anything you need!" With a clap of her hands together, she shows her winning grin. If she felt comfortable, so would Sunny, that's how she saw it.

When Sunny's pretty eyes are caught, Genny turns around to look the same way, curious. It's glowing! Oooh! It could be-

The glowing figure has Genny excited, and she jumps in place. "Let's go see! Come on!" And grabbing Sunny's hand, she begins to pull her along, beginning to run, bouncing on each step of her four foot eleven frame, intent to get to this glowing object! For her new great friend!

close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 2:21:08 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

An overwhelming sense of joy fills her chest with Genny's warm words. Nodding to her affirmation she leads the way to where she last saw the glowing creature, assuming it was some sort of pokemon. If luck were on their side it could even be one of the rumored terrastalized pokemon that's been spotted throughout the region.

After a few minutes of tracking they close in on the mysterious pokemon. Seeing it up close, a smile cracks onto Sunny's face - it was just as she suspected a terrastalized pokemon! She eagerly taps on Genny's shoulder pointing out the terrastalized oddish hiding amongst the flowers in case she didn't notice.

The oddish had such a bright light surrounding it, Sunny almost didn't notice the strange red chandelier on top of it's head, she wasn't familiar what it meant. Sunny whispers at Genny not wanting to scare the oddish away "What do you think we should do?" Sunny wasn't very knowledgeable about terra pokemon, which was why she hoped Genny was.

mission

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
Tera Search (C)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 7:55:31 GMT
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
notes
The moment the Oddish comes into view, with Sunny tapping her shoulder, glossy eyes would practically zero in thanks to her redheaded friend. And Genny's squeal almost is loud enough to scare the little plant Pokemon away.

Now they needed a gameplan to not scare it away, and Genny had one! A mission she had been on to analyze what are Fuecoco comes to mind! "We should study it! It's just hiding in the flowers, and if we figure out how that thing on its head works, we can also see if it sheds any shards!" She shoots a confident smile through her own whisper. While they could battle the Oddish, that could be the last resort! If they can learn from it without just a battle, that would teach them so much more.

She almost says it reflexively. "The more information we have, the better! I picked it up from watching that Hoenn News Reporter, !"

With a notepad flipped out, she is prepared. "Let's see... Oddish has chandelier over its head. Uncertainty. Watching its actions." She speaks as she writes it down, and her handwriting is very bubbly, with little hearts over her I's. She's definitely no cursive writer, but it's legible.